Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello (8547 Views)

2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike / South West Youths Gather In Lagos For Yahaya Bello, Vow Support (Photos) / Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by ultimateprof: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why should a sain person support Yahaya Bello? Maybe there is something that I don't know yet!
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by exposition: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
I am a calabar man and I know for sure that name is not indigenous to calabar talkless of cross river state!
How una take get this picture where nothing like that happened beats my imagination
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Gentlerespect76: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oluboh:
Road to 2023: We’ve perfected Yahaya Bello’s master plan, youths say as they storm Calabar

https://thengrtimes..com/2022/03/2023-weve-perfected-yahaya-bello.html?m=1

As for gathering, they will gather; but they will still scatter in seven directions.

Go to all tertiary institutions in Kogi, non of them has a functional labour Union. Bello destroyed all. How can this man govern Nigeria?
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by okorogodwin4(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please calabash youth make Una collect Una share from the zombie governor
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Marvellouzkk(f): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
All we have in Nigeria are criminals in various classes robbing the citizens of their hard earn wages and inflicting them with under development of the state. They will only spring in to render poor quality work because they are having ambition to run for presidency or another political office after wasting the precious time frame of their administration to touch lives causing pains to the entire civil servant, robbing them of their salaries and gratuity. Only God will deliver Nigeria of this evil bondage
Kogi is a joke

Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Abujason: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yeye Bello who can’t win any free and fair election in Kogi. A man who can’t boast of any visible achievement. Anyway, keep dashing Kogi money to the youths who don’t even have PVCs and don’t vote.
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Entimz: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Who is moving this to front page The same Yeye bello that is paying 15% salary??
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by medriano: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Moferere:
Yẹyẹ Bello is going nowhere

Amen.
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Yankee101: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is where part of their hwmf salaries are going to
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by MeghaneMorgane(f): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
I’m sure money was shared for these people to be here
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by blowjohn(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Have they perfected plans on how to survive in this economy?
Have they perfected plans on how to become financially stable/millionares?

So much for perfected plans.
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by jcross19: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oluboh:
Road to 2023: We’ve perfected Yahaya Bello’s master plan, youths say as they storm Calabar

https://thengrtimes..com/2022/03/2023-weve-perfected-yahaya-bello.html?m=1
this is the time for the political fraudster to cash out!!!!..
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Harrynight(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Belle that can not pay ordinary state civil servants salary cry
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by emmy512: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
JosephXavier:
Well, there are a lot of weeds in Calabar

Probably these set are from the side that those weeds are in large quantity
calabar youths no get them time. Paid crowd
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by kings4sera(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oluboh
Simonee1
Happiness
All Agassa nairaland handles.
God punish you all with your percentage salary payments
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Danabu(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
nyzeo:
Hungry shamesles fools
That is how they voted ayade in now they are ctyimh hard.
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by joba4luv: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thunder shall strike all those youth perfect the evil man call Bello. A devil man that is paying 2k 3k as a salary to a civil servant in his state and those psychiatrist youth are advocating for such man infact none of you shall end well IJN for trying to cook a sour soup for Nigerians
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by yommygift15: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Support in term of collecting his money and dump him at crossroad, ko kuku gbon.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by vicben27(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Let thunder fire all of them there.
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Bimpe29: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Efforts in futility
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Blackdisciple(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lolz they thought something good would come out of APC, I wish we all vote in the youngest presidential contestant sowore
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by TruthinAction: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
So, there are still youths in this country who are shameless. They want to vote people who will turn around to kill them. Are we not tired of the herdsmen killing going on under the watchful eyes of this government?
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by TruthinAction: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nukilia:
Sick people

Only sick? They are blind and stupid. When we are supposed to join forces and chase these abokis who think this country belongs to them, out of power, some foolish youths are there selling their destinies for a plate of food. This is the spirit of Esau at work in them.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by MDK777: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Moferere:
Yẹyẹ Bello is going nowhere
You Be God? He Go ShoCK You
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2022
NoLotty7:
l did but low response , thanks.
well, I'm currently in kaduna state. I can do some findings with pictures (probably) for u later this week, that's if its not too late
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by DrProf(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2022
Tuchelibann:
This guys pay some of his workers 15% salary for some months now. Some people receive salaries of less than 3k every month because they earn just above the minimum wage. I hate this guy with all my sweat. Stupid fool he is in humane and a bastard. Under him many state workers have committed sucide because he wouldn’t pay them.

Yet he save millions of naira in a dormant account while his people starve. Nigerians politicians disgust me

Allow dem make dem dey campaign for the fool. Person wey I dey see like prisoner in the future for his crimes against Kogi civil servants.
#Yahaya Bello can't go scot-free
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by NoLotty7(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2022
patoski39:
well, I'm currently in kaduna state. I can do some findings with pictures (probably) for u later this week, that's if its not too late
oh great, I will appreciate this alot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attackers Kill 9 Construction Workers’ In Maiduguri / Ekiti Awards N8.9bn Ado-Osun Boundary Road Project To Contractor / Kogi Governorship: APC Under Pressure To Review Disqualification Of 12 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.