Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes (2237 Views)

We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / Stop Threatening Us With Withdrawal Of Cattle, Foodstuffs, Afenifere Tells North / Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by MyopicMods: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2022
A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor threatening Us, Who is the father - Wike

https://www.facebook.com/100012374645375/posts/1390518044704004/

Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Coded081(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2022
Fight is about to start in PDP

1 Like

Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Edo state deputy governor is a typical example of Edo state man who talks carelessly. They talk with loose mouth.

As for Wike he should be guided because nearly 80% of Rivers people migrated from Benin including his Ikwerre...

Don't insult your progenitors carelessly...

2 Likes

Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by plaetton: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2022
This psychopath Wike is soo deluded by the grandeur of power, that he forgets that he was once an ordinary guy like all of us.
There is something about power and politics in Nigeria that seem attractive the worst sociopaths and psychopaths.
Wike is showing himself to be perhaps one of the most dangerous psychopaths walking the corridors of power today.
I sincerely hope that after 2023, this psycho should never be elevated to any office of power.

3 Likes

Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by BloomingDale(f): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Edo state deputy governor is a typical example of Edo state man who talks carelessly. They talk with loose mouth.

As for Wike he should be guided because nearly 80% of Rivers people migrated from Benin including his Ikwerre...

Where did you migrate from?

6 Likes

Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Moferere: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Some of you will just come here and write like mad man. Well, I think you need to visit a psychiatrist.
You are gradually becoming mentally unstable.

1 Like

Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2022
BloomingDale:

Where did you migrate from?

New Castle Upon Tyne England.

2 Likes

Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Moferere:

Some of you will just come here and write like mad man. Well, I think you need to visit a psychiatrist.

Gfsxgiytwavgkoucza
Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by tito44: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

This wan is always capping carelessly and lying at the same time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by iokpebholo: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2022
I think philip shuabu is an ingrate..As it stand now any attempt for him to decamp to APC will mark d end of his career..The funny part is that both d governor and his deputy don't even have very strong structure even within d PDP

2 Likes

Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2022
tito44:

This wan is always capping carelessly and lying at the same time

See pain cheesy
Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by tito44: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

See pain cheesy

It's really paining me how you go about disgracing your family and lineage. It's not a good thing na. U check am
Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2022
tito44:

It's really paining me how you go about disgracing your family and lineage. It's not a good thing na. U check am

Please Nurse your pain and it's underlying complications. It has nothing to do with me.
Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by helinues: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2022
Wike should continue fighting everybody, it go soon clear for his eyes
Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by tito44: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Please Nurse your pain and it's underlying complications. It has nothing to do with me.

I will be happy seeing you write sensible things and also stop lying. Be a good boy ok
Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Parachoko: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2022
iokpebholo:
I think philip shuabu is an ingrate..As it stand now any attempt for him to decamp to APC will mark d end of his career..The funny part is that both d governor and his deputy don't even have very strong structure even within d PDP
Obaseki and shuabu paid a lot of money to get the PDP ticket.

Well, in all this, I think Philip Shuabu will be the biggest loser.

He might be render politically useless after Obaseki finish his tenure.

1 Like

Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2022
tito44:

I will be happy seeing you write sensible things and also stop lying. Be a good boy ok

I don't need you to be happy because whatever I penned down there is the truth.

I wonder where you are seeing this lie u are shouting up and down.
Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by KHARISDo: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Wike get mouth .... lol
Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Oluwato12: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Moferere:

Exactly
Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Walkee: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

you bear Edo name and you're here badmouthing Edo people?
Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Walkee: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
iokpebholo:
how will Obaseki have structure in Pdp? I didn't vote in 2020 because I had nobody to vote for. In 2016 we campaigned for Iyamu and I remember how Pdp said Obaseki was a fool few years later the same Obaseki is now calling shots what sorts of nonsense is that
Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by NoFucksToGive: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
Osagyefo98:

[/s]

All due respect sir, please shut your mouth and don't open it like a garbage bin and talk about what you don't know..

What do you know about us ? What is the link between us and Rivers people?!! Rivers people are Ibo and we are not Ibo they didn't come from us...

Next time keep shut if you don't have your facts so you don't come off as ignorantly stupid

2 Likes

Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Joeyfizzo: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

New Castle Upon Tyne England.
ur yansh
Re: A Mere Edo State Deputy Governor Threatening Us - Wike Fumes by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

All due respect sir, please shut your mouth and don't open it like a garbage bin and talk about what you don't know..

What do you know about us ? What is the link between us and Rivers people?!! Rivers people are Ibo and we are not Ibo they didn't come from us...

Next time keep shut if you don't have your facts so you don't come off as ignorantly stupid

Are we quarrelling?

Calm down

Let's look at issues holistically.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN / Throwback Photo Of Atiku With Tinubu In Early 2000 / The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.