Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN (2251 Views)

APC Suspends Chairman Over Alleged Defilement Of Minor In Jigawa / See Pictures Of The Police Men Killed By ESN In Orji River / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2022
What is the reason for stripping and filming women abducted by ESN/UGM okoros?

The Army lady who was brutally raped before her husband, mother and child was filmed stark naked before being beheaded and the video posted online.

Then there is the case of the female police officer who was abducted as well by same ESN/UGM filmed stark naked before an unknown fate befell her in the hands of the Zionist Terrorists .

I kept wandering is this the same Igbos that we know as being Christians and to a degree having and holding the sanctitude of womanhood dear like we do in the south?

I thought long and hard on what may have led to this descent to barbarity in Igbo land. And if you even consider that these two security personnel were even of Igbo descent, I refused to believe that the Goyim surface brand of violent Judaism may not be behind the madness we are witnessing even though Jews are the most barbaric and sadistic mass murdering racists ever to walk this earth. So Zionism may not be the root of this madness although same Zionist ideology (although very bare and thin) has seen to IPOB members renouncing Christianity in droves.

I also dismissed the role of drug abuse among the Zionist terrorist although we can not totally eliminate it as we should not dismiss their new found Zionist ideology.

So what can be behind this madness and barbarity ?

It is then I recalled how in every Igbo village/hamlet, the preferred punishment meted on women and girls who go against any of the laid down customs and traditions is usually to strip them naked and parade them round the village.

This barbaric practice is still up and going as we read recently of a woman in Anambra who was stripped naked in public by a village mob on the accusation that she contributed to her husband's death from too much sex.

The Igbo preferred punishment on a woman and girl is to defile her womanhood by stripping her naked. With her shame made bare for all to see, the woman automatically becomes an OSU cast away as no one will ever marry her or into her family again.

There is also some male sexual frustration behind such madness as Igbo menfolk use this medium to reign in their women whom their male libido is no match for. The Igbo man is no match to their highly sexualized female and they know it.

Could there be some male passive frustration and aggression towards women owing to the males sexual inferiority complex?

Most serial killers who target women and girls share this same sexual frustration and so use sadistic sexual torture on their victims to express their dominance over their victims.

We can not eliminate sexual frustration among terrorist recruits . Most young terrorists recruits like what we have with BH and Fulani herdsmen join mainly to partake in rapes. BH had a massive enrollment into their ranks by young unmarried northern Muslim men who were sexually frustrated and saw BH as an ideal option to relieve their sexual fantasies. Same thing we saw with majority of ISIS recruits who joined so as to have the opportunity to rape women and girls. Even in the US, the lone public and school shooter has always been profiled as a sexually frustrated male who could not get laid. It is for this reason why the northern governors where very wise to subsidize marriage bride price to their young poor men so as to prevent them from joining BH.

When we look at ESN/UGM we see similar disenfranchised poor and uneducated youths with no hope of bettering their selves talk more of getting married to a very expensive Igbo maiden.

So just like BH , ISIS recruits, the Abakalaiki boys who make up the majority of ESN members are poor, uneducated and sexually frustrated youths and that is why we see so much sadism and barbarism targeted towards women who fall into their hands.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Alexbells gidgiddy carry una small prik enter here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by Golan007: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2022
They are coming for you.

Those terrorists have their supporters on this forum.
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:
They are coming for you.

Those terrorists have their supporters on this forum.

Those small priks that prefer taking dik up their ass?

Between Aboki and Okoros I don't know which one are more faggity.

Igbo men will hide under money making to run from their women .

Their women will hide under runs to satisfy their insatiable libido.

The whole problem in Igbo land stems from the inability of their men to satisfy their women.

Small prik is dangerous to society. If in doubt see how India (the country with the smallest priks) has a rape epidemic.

Small prik men are always constantly under the duress of not being able to satisfy a woman. Women can sense a small prik guy from their lack of confidence . This is why only women have inbuilt sensors that can detect BDE (Big Dik Energy) from a mile away.

Okoros need to be schooled that size doesn't matter and that money is not all that can be used to satisfy a woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by Oilwell(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

The Army lady who was brutally raped before her husband, mother and child was filmed stark naked before being beheaded and the video posted online.

Then there is the case of the female police officer who was abducted as well by same ESN/UGM filmed stark naked before an unknown fate befell her in the hands of the Zionist Terrorists .

I kept wandering is this the same Igbos that we know as being Christians and to a degree having and holding the sanctitude of womanhood dear like we do in the south?

I thought long and hard on what may have led to this descent to barbarity in Igbo land. And if you even consider that these two security personnel were even of Igbo descent, I refused to believe that the Goyim surface brand of violent Judaism may not be behind the madness we are witnessing even though Jews are the most barbaric and sadistic mass murdering racists ever to walk this earth. So Zionism may not be the root of this madness although same Zionist ideology (although very bare and thin) has seen to IPOB members renouncing Christianity in droves.

I also dismissed the role of drug abuse among the Zionist terrorist although we can not totally eliminate it as we should not dismiss their new found Zionist ideology.

It is then I recalled how in every Igbo village/hamlet, the preferred punishment meted on women and girls who go against any of the laid down customs and traditions is usually to strip them naked and parade them round the village.

This barbaric practice is still up and going as we read recently of a woman in Anambra who was stripped naked in public by a village mob on the accusation that she contributed to her husband's death from too much sex.

The Igbo preferred punishment on a woman and girl is to defile her womanhood by stripping her naked. With her shame made bare for all to see, the woman automatically becomes an OSU cast away as no one will ever marry her or into her family again.

There is also some male sexual frustration behind such madness as Igbo menfolk use this medium to reign in their women whom their male libido is no match for. The Igbo man is no match to their highly sexualized female and they know it.

Could there be some male passive frustration and aggression towards women owing to the males sexual inferiority complex?

Most serial killers who target women and girls share this same sexual frustration and so use sadistic sexual torture on their victims to express their dominance over their victims.

We can not eliminate sexual frustration among terrorist recruits . Most young terrorists recruits like what we have with BH and Fulani herdsmen join mainly to partake in rapes. BH had a massive enrollment into their ranks by young unmarried northern Muslim men who were sexually frustrated and saw BH as an ideal option to relieve their sexual fantasies. Same thing we saw with majority of ISIS recruits who joined so as to have the opportunity to rape women and girls. Even in the US, the lone public and school shooter has always been profiled as a sexually frustrated male who could not get laid. It is for this reason why the northern governors where very wise to subsidize marriage bride price to their young poor men so as to prevent them from joining BH.

When we look at ESN/UGM we see similar disenfranchised poor and uneducated youths with no hope of bettering their selves talk more of getting married to a very expensive Igbo maiden.

So just like BH , ISIS recruits, the Abakalaiki boys who make up the majority of ESN members are poor, uneducated and sexually frustrated youths and that is why we see so much sadism and barbarism targeted towards women who fall into their hands.

You no dey tire ah.

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Rubbish

If I read am...water carry me go

Yorubas and the rest tribes commenting dey make me laff..

This guy has insulted yoruba and Islam more than igbos..so rejoice well well,make I dey laff for corner

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Rubbish

Here is the summary : Okoros have small priks and a faggin bent. which makes them naturally antagonistic towards women.

You must know the reason behind your current madness is your sexual frustration stemming from your small priks that you overly try to compensate for with your stupid machismo.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by Emergingnation3(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:
[s]What is the reason for stripping and filming women abducted by ESN/UGM okoros?

So just like BH , ISIS recruits, the Abakalaiki boys who make up the majority of ESN members are poor, uneducated and sexually frustrated youths and that is why we see so much sadism and barbarism targeted towards women who fall into their hands[/s].
Afonja Muslim, keep propagating lies and propaganda against IPOB while ISWAP is busy taking over your skull mining region...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Here is the summary : Okoros have small priks and a faggin bent. which makes them naturally antagonistic towards women.

You must know the reason behind your current madness is your sexual frustration stemming from your small priks that you overly try to compensate for with your stupid machismo.

wetin consign me. As long as you do your job with your old account and that's cause disunity...Get your pay oo,hussle na hussle

You have been spotted....so geddifok

please when is it fulani and yoruba turn, Holla me..lemme comman laugh

2 Likes

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja Muslim, keep propagating lies and propaganda against IPOB while ISWAP is busy taking over your skull mining region...

You fellow Igbo faggin says I am an aboki
OyeofIkoTuN:

wetin consign me. As long as you do your job with your old account and that's cause disunity...Get your pay oo,hussle na hussle

You have been spotted....so geddifok

please when is it fulani and yoruba turn, Holla me..lemme comman laugh

Small prik

2 Likes

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja Muslim, keep on propagating lies and propaganda against IPOB while ISWAP is busy taking over your skull mining region...

Afonja Muslim ke..

No this one is worse ooo.....E dey give afonja wotowoto..

E dey give fulani wotoporiously

it's those paid guys that cause disunity...He dey serve every tribe breakfast.

Very wicked guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Small prik

No you not aboki....

Smaller prik
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by Emergingnation3(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Small prik
Lol ! Says uncircumcised Afonja Muslim, marauding skull mining and corpse exhumation terrorist... grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Rubbish

Yorubas and the rest tribes commenting dey make me laff..

This guy has insulted yoruba and Islam more than igbos..so rejoice well well,make I dey laff for corner

You think I am here to assuage and massage your fragile egos?

I speak truth to power.

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

You think I am here to assuage and massage your fragile egos?

I speak truth to power.

Power truth..

Geddifok spy...

nobody send you
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Says uncircumcised Afonja Muslim, marauding skull mining and corpse exhumation terrorist... grin

The irony here is the meme Afonja Muslim was created by me.

I gave you the Yoruba Muslim that you are using on me.

Congo Judas.
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Emergingnation3:

he's a paid agent oooo

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Power truth..

Geddifok spy...

nobody send you

You really a small prick . grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Weldon, Mr Freud. You too Sabi. Jus Read the nonsense wen you type. You sef need extensive electroshock psychological therapy to fire that your brain so that e go reboot.

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

he's a paid agent oooo

So person can not hate the Yaribanza and the Yamri at the same time?
grin

I am not taking sides in your dik measuring contest with Afonjas.

Okoro Osu
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

So person can not hate the Yaribanza and the Yamri at the same time?
grin

I am not taking sides in your dik measuring contest with Afonjas.

Okoro Osu

wetin consign bicycle with overload
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

You really a small prick . grin

No be everybody wey go stadium dey play ball

smaller prik
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Weldon, Mr Freud. You too Sabi. Jus Read the nonsense wen you type. You sef need extensive electroshock psychological therapy to fire that your brain so that e go reboot.

That time in boarding school we will raid the girls laundry line for their parties and later drop same panties in the midst of a group of girls.

Do you know the real owner always rushes to pick it up?
grin

That's what this thread is doing .

Small prick
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by tnerro1(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2022
No light, no fuel and small businesses are dying and na Okoro dick size be your problem....chai, make dem just give Buhari 3rd term, some people never still suffer reach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

No be everybody wey go stadium dey play ball

smaller prik

So you are a cucklord spectator watching as we FCK your girls silly?

Micro penis
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Those small priks that prefer taking dik up their ass?

Between Aboki and Okoros I don't know which one are more faggity.

Igbo men will hide under money making to run from their women .

Their women will hide under runs to satisfy their insatiable libido.

The whole problem in Igbo land stems from the inability of their men to satisfy their women.

Small prik is dangerous to society. If in doubt see how India (the country with the smallest priks) has a rape epidemic.

Small prik men are always constantly under the duress of not being able to satisfy a woman. Women can sense a small prik guy from their lack of confidence . This is why only women have inbuilt sensors that can detect BDE (Big Dik Energy) from a mile away.

Okoros need to be schooled that size doesn't matter and that money is not all that can be used to satisfy a woman.

Bluefilm don dabaru yar brain. Porn good, but for immature men like yasef na dangerous tin. Women no care about small or big prik. That na wetin men care about and dey put on women. No man fit know wetin woman want. If you know, then e mean sey you be the original fagistan, because even gays no know

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

So you are a cucklord spectator watching as we FCK your girls silly?

Micro penis

No be all the rain wey fall dey beat you

smallest prik
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2022
tnerro1:
No light, no fuel and small businesses are dying and na Okoro dick size be your problem....chai, make dem just give Buhari 3rd term, some people never still suffer reach

That small prick is why your women will only settle with your micropenis unless you have money.

So you chase money but it alludes you. So what do you do? You pay for sex or have surprise sex sessions with the nearest vagina aka rape.

This is why Ebonyi being tbe poorest state in the south is the capital of rape in Nigeria so much so they even rape their sisters and old women.
Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by tnerro1(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

That small prick is why your women will only settle with your micropenis unless you have money.

So you chase money but it alludes you. So what do you do? You pay for sex or have surprise sex sessions with the nearest vagina aka rape.

This is why Ebonyi being tbe poorest state in the south is the capital of rape in Nigeria so much so they even rape their sisters and old women.

Eyaaa, is like you are sex starved, check your neighborhood, there should be an olosho joint near you to save you

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2022
AntiMahdi:

That time in boarding school we will raid the girls laundry line for their parties and later drop same panties in the midst of a group of girls.

Do you know the real owner always rushes to pick it up?
grin

That's what this thread is doing .

Small prick

Me I get average prik. I no get giant penis which mean sey the brain size go be like peanut. You no know history. Those wen get giant penis be descendants of taboo genetic experiment. Dem be cursed people. Why you think sey for Bible God destroy those giants

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2022
tnerro1:

Eyaaa, is like you are sex starved, check your neighborhood, there should be an olosho joint near you to save you

Dis one get mind to phuck olosho. Dem go yab am sotey him go begin cry. Dis one na small boy wen him mama dey Bully am

1 Like

Re: Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN by AntiMahdi: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Afonja Muslim ke..

No this one is worse ooo.....E dey give afonja wotowoto..

E dey give fulani wotoporiously

it's those paid guys that cause disunity...He dey serve every tribe breakfast.

Very wicked guy

So because I identify you three big for nothing useless parasitic tribe as the problem plaguing Nigeria that makes me a paid agent?

Who is paying me?

You that is following a Judas goat to slaughter that is being bankrolled by your Jewish slave masters is daring to call me a paid agent for pointing out your combined foolishness and senseless rivalry that has plagued this nation since creation?

Nigeria will be better without the Igbo, Yoruba and Awusa/Fulani .

You three have been the major cause of all the problems .and I will keep speaking up for the so-called minorities to not be deceived anymore by any of you parasites .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhamdulilahi! Islam Is Spreading In Igboland Like Wildfire. See Pictures. / ‘dumping Me Will End You’ – Atiku To Wike,others / The Most Detribalized People In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.