Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. (5942 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2022
The previous thread as usual probably from a Nigerian abroad who loves to lie was talking about high gas prices and how expensive living abroad really is. This is a new statistic that was just released that shows that even with high gas prices, the average American or Canadian spends just one percent of their income filling their gas tanks while a Nigerian spends 20 percent of his monthly income doing so.

If you want to Japa, never be discouraged. Nigerians abroad are the most satanic individuals. That's how we were lied to as kids that all the guys abroad were mortuary attendants and cleaners and you can never get an office job. With social media, we have seen a lot of Nigerians working office jobs heck I in Nigeria work an office job for a foreign company likewise thousands of others. Never be deceived by these wicked demons.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2022
Dem no go let person rest,everytime it's not easy dere.i must go and see for myself.because in this stupid Naija its not easy too

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Suspects: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Dem no go let person rest,everytime it's not easy dere.i must go and see for myself.because in this stupid Naija its not easy too
let us hear word!
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Sekoni003(m): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2022
Lol I agree. The only person wey get right tell you say make you no search for greener pastures na person wey una gather dey this country cheesy.
If you're abroad, just stfu and let people decide for themselves. If abroad don tire you, come back to Naija but don't discourage ppl from going in search of a better life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by imran90(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2022
You dey mind them as long as I don't ask you for financial support for my travelling, you don't have any reason to give shit advice. Thanks to Nairaland & Google, even before you give shit advice I'm like 4 steps ahead. I'm lucky with the kind of relative that I have abroad sha.

13 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
The previous thread as usual probably from a Nigerian abroad who loves to lie was talking about high gas prices and how expensive living abroad really is. This is a new statistic that was just released that shows that even with high gas prices, the average American or Canadian spends just one percent of their income filling their gas tanks while a Nigerian spends 20 percent of his monthly income doing so.

If you want to Japa, never be discouraged. Nigerians abroad are the most satanic individuals. That's how we were lied to as kids that all the guys abroad were mortuary attendants and cleaners and you can never get an office job. With social media, we have seen a lot of Nigerians working office jobs heck I in Nigeria work an office job for a foreign company likewise thousands of others. Never be deceived by these wicked demons.
You be mumu

4 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by chaiks: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Tensanzagetsu my man. You are right. The worst is that little help those abroad would have offered like assisting their friends register for IELTS or GRE or even WES evaluation to increase their chances, they will ward it off by giving you the impression abroad is damn difficult. Thank God man is not God finally.
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Suspects: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
ok fool
reported. noise!
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by The5DME(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Cc sujkit
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by AllKnowing: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I have been following your posts, Bro. You’re really focused on this japa thing; in fact, you have been since 2019.

Might I ask why you haven’t made it a reality yet? Have you attempted to appear for visa interview at the Embassy of your “dream country” yet?

6 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
AllKnowing:

I have been following your posts, Bro. You’re really focused on this japa thing; in fact, you have been since 2019.

Might I ask why you haven’t made it a reality yet? Have you attempted to appear for visa interview at the Embassy of your “dream country” yet?

Work Visa. I got a job but to a horrible country so I rejected it. Work for a foreign company now that is doing the process for me but their borders are completely locked down due to Covid.

I am only in Nigeria cause of data structures and algorithms. Once I have cracked that I am out

10 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by AllKnowing: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Work Visa. I got a job but to a horrible country so I rejected it. Work for a foreign company now that is doing the process for me but their borders are completely locked down due to Covid.

I am only in Nigeria cause of data structures and algorithms. Once I have cracked that I am out

Perfect! Sounds like you’ve got a solid plan + skill set.

“When you want something with all of your heart, the [entire] universe conspires in helping you to achieve it” - (Paulo Coelho)

10 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I love what you did there, only great minds will comprehend and decode. Nigeria Is the "Hell Fire" humans usually talked about Spitss. I can bodly tell you I have fully understood 85% of the system this God's forsaken nation Is practicing. There Is no true Joy or True peace of mind anywhere In this nation. Everyone Is Just playing the script and pretending things are fine..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Evolutionlove:

I love what you did there, only great minds will comprehend and decode. Nigeria Is the "Hell Fire" humans usually talked about Spitss. I can bodly tell you I have fully understood 85% of the system this God's forsaken nation Is practicing. There Is no true Joy or True peace of mind anywhere In this nation. Everyone Is Just playing the script and pretending things are fine..

Bros it's beyond hell. I feel that God is a sadist for sending humans to Nigeria. I have travelled to Italy which isnt even a rich country by European standards and right from the airport I started cursing all African leaders and their supporters. I am not doing badly in Nigeria. I earn a very high salary and have a good paying job but absolutely no amount of money can keep me in Nigeria none.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
You can Imagine A whole family of 5 In numbers are still living In Just "A Single Room Apartment" In this modern world. I mean grown up boy and girls with their parents. Meanwhile me that I'm single and stays alone, I reside In a two bedroom flat apartment. Shiit Is happening at the outskirt of my neighborhood. This nation Is real Hell. I don't think I will ever forgive myself If I procreate In poverty.....

8 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by GeneralDae: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Well everyone is free to travel and of course abroad is good but the thing is: You would always be seen there as a foreigner. The unspoken thought of many citizens in this white countries is: Why can't these blacks stay in their country and make it work?

In some countries they just tolerate the blacks or pretend to be nice. No matter how you hate or denigrate your country, you would never be seen as an American or European. Even African Americans are still struggling to be recognized in America despite their 400 years root.

I am not against travelling, infact I did my masters in Germany and that's one of the best decision I made ever. But this hatred for one's own country is what baffles me.

17 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
GeneralDae:
Well everyone is free to travel and of course abroad is good but the thing is: You would always be seen there as a foreigner. The unspoken thoughts of many citizens in this white countries is: Why can't these blacks stay in their country and make it work? In some countries they just tolerate the blacks or pretend to be nice. No matter how you hate or denigrate your country, you would never be seen as an American or European. Even African Americans are still struggling to be recognized in America despite their 400 years root.

No problem, better for them to hate me and I make money than to die in poverty in africa. I am in IT and all the money in IT in Nigeria is from the same wicked "whites". The remote jobs who have it? Whites. Funding money coming to indigenous Nigerian companies, who sent it? Whites. So I rather they hate me and I am making it o than to stay with those who love me and die grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Bros it's beyond hell. I feel that God is a sadist for sending humans to Nigeria. I have travelled to Italy which isnt even a rich country by European standards and right from the airport I started cursing all African leaders and their supporters. I am not doing badly in Nigeria. I earn a very high salary and have a good paying job but absolutely no amount of money can keep me in Nigeria none.

Yes at the bolded, not everyone Is money thirsty or wealth thirsty. Some people Just want to live moderately In a very Serene environment and society. But look at what we have here, Lousy And Ignorant Apes with money. I usually say It as well, There Is no amount of money, wealth or fame that will make me happy being a Nigerian......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
GeneralDae:
Well everyone is free to travel and of course abroad is good but the thing is: You would always be seen there as a foreigner. The unspoken thought of many citizens in this white countries is: Why can't these blacks stay in their country and make it work?

In some countries they just tolerate the blacks or pretend to be nice. No matter how you hate or denigrate your country, you would never be seen as an American or European. Even African Americans are still struggling to be recognized in America despite their 400 years root.

I am not against travelling, infact I did my masters in Germany and that's one of the best decision I made ever. But this hatred for one's own country is what baffles me.

You see the problem with most people In your category on nairaland and at large In this nation Is "Most Of You Never Tasted Poverty In Nigeria" Your parents had It all soft for you. So you won't see any reason to hate or disown your nation. I have noticed this several times. You will hardly see any struggling Nigerian who have been denied of his dreams all because he didn't come from a well planned background showing LOVE to this nation. That's all, You should take It from there....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by GeneralDae: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

No problem, better for them to hate me and I make money than to die in poverty in africa. I am in IT and all the money in IT in Nigeria is from the same wicked "whites". The remote jobs who have it? Whites. Funding money coming to indigenous Nigerian companies, who sent it? Whites. So I rather they hate me and I am making it o than to stay with those who love me and die grin grin
I added to the comment you quoted. Travelling is good, I recommend it. But the responsibility is on us to make our Nation work. Constant complaints about our Nation to foreigners would only make them laugh at us, it does nothing. The hatred for the nation takes us nowhere. No foreigner would fix it for us.

The Chinese once had everyone fleeing. The difference is that they copied everything they saw in the West and replicated in their country the Chinese way. They didn't sit there just complaining or laying out all their problems in Public to foreigners, the way many of our Youths do on Social media these days.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by GeneralDae: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Evolutionlove:

You see the problem with most people In your category on nairaland and at large In this nation Is "Most Of You Never Tasted Poverty In Nigeria" Your parents had It all soft for you. So you won't see any reason to hate or disown your nation. I have noticed this several times. You will hardly see any struggling Nigerian who have been denied of his dreams all because he didn't come from a well planned background showing LOVE to this nation. That's all, You should take It from there....
Hating Nigeria is self hatred as long as Nigeria exist. It does nothing to solve our problems.

5 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
GeneralDae:

I added to the comment you quoted. Travelling is good, I recommend it. But the responsibility is on us to make our Nation work. Constant complaints about our Nation to foreigners would only make them laugh at us, it does nothing. The hatred for the nation takes us nowhere. No foreigner would fix it for us.

The Chinese once had everyone fleeing. The difference is that they copied everything they saw in the West and replicated in their country the Chinese way. They didn't sit there just complaining or laying out all their problems in Public to foreigners, the way many of our Youths do on Social media these days.

Chinese are homogenous. Nigerians arent. What do Yorubas, hausas. Fulanis and Igbos have in common? Nigeria can never work.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by GeneralDae: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Chinese are homogenous. Nigerians arent. What do Yorubas, hausas. Fulanis and Igbos have in common? Nigeria can never work.
In that case, we create something we can have in common. It's like asking "what does Ecowas have in common to operate as a body"?
Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
GeneralDae:

In that case, we create something we can have in common. It's like asking what does Ecowas have in common to operate as a body?

And how is Ecowas functioning? Isn't it a failed organization?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by GeneralDae: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

And how is Ecowas functioning? Isn't it a failed organization?
Does that mean it shouldn't exist or that the AU shouldn't exist? What are the Governors in the Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa states doing for their people to give us a glimpse of what they can do if seperate?

3 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
GeneralDae:

I usually tell people, When doing comparison between countries. They should stop comparing Nigeria with any nation overseas. China never had It this bad. I'm saying It and I keep saying It, Nigeria never really showed some of you It true sides. Most of you aren't updated with the reality on the streets. You Just sit and type from your Comfy Homes & Abodes. And once an average nigerian Is comfortable, To him/her automatically Nigeria Is good and should remain one so far things Is working out for him/her.....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by GeneralDae: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Evolutionlove:

I usually tell people, When doing comparison about countries. They should stop comparing Nigeria with any nation overseas. China never had It this bad. I'm saying It and I keep saying It, Nigeria never really showed some of you It true sides. Most of you aren't updated with the reality on the streets. You Just sit and type from your Comfy Homes.....
Okay so how do we make things work?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Evolutionlove:

I usually tell people, When doing comparison about countries. They should stop comparing Nigeria with any nation overseas. China never had It this bad. I'm saying It and I keep saying It, Nigeria never really showed some of you It true sides. Most of you aren't updated with the reality on the streets. You Just sit and type from your Comfy Homes. And once an average nigerian Is comfortable, To him/her automatically Nigeria Is good and should remain one so far things Is working out for him/her.....

What is so funny is that the so-called comfortable ones are just one instance away from Nigeria happening to them and them being on the streets. Nigeria has zero social contract so once anything happens, you are back to the trenches.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. by Theyoungmatron: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
OH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Through The Eyes Of An IJGB / *~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / 1001 Things You Must See In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.