Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Rev Fr Recounts His Encounter With A Repentant Ogbanje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Fr Recounts His Encounter With A Repentant Ogbanje (299 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Fr Recounts His Encounter With A Repentant Ogbanje by Dollarseeker: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2022
When she said her previous life as ‘ogbanje’ was in Cameroun, and that she died in her 50s before reincarnating to Nigeria, my mind got more present. I was sitting with her under the mango tree in front of the rectory at the Basilica Onitsha, the year 2012, my second year as a priest.
She had chatted me up, the face looked familiar but I didn’t remember her until she said few things about knowing me from Ojoto years ago, then it all came back to me: that day in my village Ojoto, around 2008, Nonoo and I had heard from the altar servers about the ogbanje who turned the Wednesday prayer upside down, and we had quickly entered the father’s house to see what she looked like. When we finally saw her face, nothing like ‘ogbanje’ was written on it, she was looking like any other girl.
I was still a seminarian in theology. So, sitting with her under that mango tree, she chose to tell me all that happened, and why she came to my village that year: She told me that her kingdom saw that the prophet (Mbaka) who would cause a lot of damages to the kingdoms of darkness had been born in Nigeria, and that he was already in the seminary, so they told her it was time to reincarnate to Nigeria for the war ahead. Then she died, and was born in
Igboland, Nigeria.
In Nigeria, when she clocked about 17 years old, they told her the time was complete for the mission to destroy Fr Mbaka who was already a priest by that time. So they sent her to the adoration ground in Enugu on one of the days for adoration. She said she was fully prepared while her colleagues were in the waters backing her up. She told me that her mission was to possess him and replace the original “him”.
Then as the prayers were going on, what she was doing seemed to be working out, as Fr Mbaka started getting weak during the adoration. She said that Mbaka started calling upon all the angels and saints in heaven to come and help out in the battle. She told me she didn’t feel anything, until all of a sudden Mbaka started calling on Mary the Mother of Jesus to come help her children. Then some balls of fire started falling on her body and peeling it off, giving her so much pains.
She looked up immediately and saw a woman descending from the skies with ease, and stars falling down from the woman; then she recognized it was the Virgin Mary, and also noticed that those stars were the balls of fire falling on her body and liquidating her physically. She said that the connection with her kingdom got lost, and she was just melting in pains. At this point I asked her whether the melting or liquidation was really physical. She said yes. Then I asked what the people around her did if the melting was physical; she said that her kingdom made all of them not to notice what was happening to her, and that finally her kingdom succeeded in making her disappear from that arena, after having sustained a lot of injuries with her whole body scathed with fire.
When they saw that Fr Mbaka was impermeable, they decided to send her to the priest closest to him, who held the adoration if Mbaka was not around. The mission was same: to go and possess that priest and replace him, and then come back to Mbaka’s adoration inside that priest. So they sent her to my village Ojoto where that priest, Fr. Jude Onyeka, was working. That was how she got trapped in deliverance that year 2008 ... . “Fr Gabriel, I was glad seeing you do Mass … after these years since I met you as a seminarian; I chose to come tell you so that you help me in prayer to remain ‘found’ and not to succumb to old antics, and that you be aware of …. ”. If there were serious fights and schemings from kingdoms of darkness to down a priest or ‘replace’ him, to incite confusions in the minds of people about his veracity and credibility would be a very easier welcome alternative when the primary mission failed.
—Fr Gabriel Okeke
https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1620620384941103&id=199653490371140&refid=17&ref

Lalasticlala seun myn44

Re: Rev Fr Recounts His Encounter With A Repentant Ogbanje by Felimax(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2022
May God help our priests!
Re: Rev Fr Recounts His Encounter With A Repentant Ogbanje by CaptMarvel(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2022
You've been brainwashed. Mary does not even stand a chance where Apostle Paul is. Tell your Rev,Fr to beware, that lady is still on a mission.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr Recounts His Encounter With A Repentant Ogbanje by habsydiamond(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2022
Like seriously!!!

Re: Rev Fr Recounts His Encounter With A Repentant Ogbanje by Dollarseeker: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
Like seriously!!!
yeah check the priest FB page, the link is on the post above

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, What Can I Do To Stop This? / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 101. / Live In Lagos: GOD'S Covenant Of Peace And Blessings ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.