Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How To Be A Parent Who Does Not Spank Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be A Parent Who Does Not Spank Kids (376 Views)

Teachers Or Parent, Who Is To Blame? / Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us / Is It Right To Have A Favourite Child As A Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Parent Who Does Not Spank Kids by Skaylite(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2022
We scream at children, and we spank sometimes. Then we suffer from guilt, give ourselves a word not to do this again, and even ask for forgiveness from the child. So, in this article you’re going get information on how to be a parent who does not spank, yelling or screaming at their kids.

Click here to get the full details
https://childupbring.com.ng/parent-who-does-not-spank-kids/

Re: How To Be A Parent Who Does Not Spank Kids by LordIsaac(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2022
God forbid I become a parent who does not spank kids. Even James Dobson wrote about discipline in his book, "dare to discipline."
Re: How To Be A Parent Who Does Not Spank Kids by tommy589(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2022
The way of the child decides if he/she deserves spanking or not

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Parent Who Does Not Spank Kids by Suspects: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2022
tommy589:
The way of the child decides if he/she deserves spanking or not
any behavior he has, he did take it from you no doubts, so stop being noisy and stop bragging.
Re: How To Be A Parent Who Does Not Spank Kids by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2022
...Kids need to be spanked atimes.
Took my kids to shopright one day and the first started misbehaving, wanting to take every toy he sees. As I give am one better spank for bumbum, nobody tell am to calm down.
Even till date,he doesn't repeat such.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2022 Cbt Practice Software / Beautiful Places You Should Visit With Your Family / Watch This Magic Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.