Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo (2671 Views)

Our Politics Directorate Not About Osinbajo's Rumoured Ambition - RCCG / I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2022
This image got people talking yesterday.

Some were of the opinions that the father was trying to tell the son to imbibe good character like Yemi Osinbajo, while others were of the opinions that the father was telling his so that Osinbajo is the next President of Nigeria.

What is your caption?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by chatinent: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2022
I don't know why una go see truth turn am upside down.

The father was clearly showing the son the second failure we have ruling Nigeria.

Must we interpret everything?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by MadamVanessa(f): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

father: 'Son look' the father pointing to osibanjo now, then continue. That a professor turned errand boy.

Son: Dad how? I thought he's our vice president?

Father: Yes, but it's just a name, he has been relegated to a position of a mere commissioner

Son: Shocked!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2022
If this picture cannot reduce the hardship and sufferings Nigerians are going through right now, then, it is as useless as 'P' in Psychology.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by PlayMaker14: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Father; You see that man over there?

Son; Yes father, He is the vice president, Inshallah, he will take over from Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd)

Father; (Laughs hysterically) That's a thief pretending to be a servant of God.... He only protect his interest and not his people.
Don't be like him if you are in the position of power.

Son; shocked

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2022
chatinent:
I don't know why una go see truth turn upside down.

The father was clearly showing the son the second failure we have ruling Nigeria.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by Naijanascam: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2022
My son this is the current VP and the man that gave us 10k tradermoni last time I think he is about giving us again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Father; You see that man over there?

Son; Yes father, He is the vice president, Inshallah, he will take over from Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd)

Father; (Laughs hysterically) That's a thief pretending to be a servant of God.... He only protect his interest and not his people.
Don't be like him if you are in the position of power.

Son; shocked

I can bet my two precious balls in my scrotal sack that vawulence is one of your hobbies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by MCKitchen(f): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2022
It's obvious they cant see who is who Tru the tinted glass, so in the man's mind he was simply telling the son if he went to school half what he's doing for you I would become a local chairman head in our community moving in with excorts. Read and study when you got mentors son.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by Totilopussylick(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2022
Naijanascam:
My son this is the current VP and the man that gave us 10k tradermoni last time I think he is about giving us again grin grin
Ten k trader money that didn't circulate, only few random people were able to get their hands on that money tongue

If you expect he is about to share another money for you, i then consider you a lazy youths tongue
Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by Naijanascam: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Ten k trader money that didn't circulate, only few random people were able to get their hands on that money tongue

If you expect he is about to share another money for you, i then consider you a lazy youths tongue

You better tell that to the man and many of his followers
As for me 10k is a week fueling

1 Like

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by Tenses: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2022
When I was that child age i have huge respect for people in authority.

From the expression on the child's face he just learnt from his father that he is looking at the vice president of a certain fantastically corrupt country.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by Odin13: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2022
Walahi if no be say osibanjo no be Tinubu β€œ slave β€œ he for be President since 2019.

But say snake no fit born lizard ..

Ship don sail..

Power to the people!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by BSsniffer: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
May that boy grow up to be a success in life.
Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
chatinent:

Take another one, your nightmare grin grin

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by okefranci: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
kiss
Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
chatinent:

Igbo brought this suffering and failure by killing every tribe leader and introducing unitary system
Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Theraregem1 and okefranci have suddenly found their voices again because tinubu had gone quite again.
Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by tito44: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Take another one, your nightmare grin grin

Buhari/Osinabjo regime is the worst in the history of Nigeria. God will never allow this calamity again after 2023. Affliction shall not rise the second time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by tito44: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
SlyDev:

Igbo brought this suffering and failure by killing every tribe leader and introducing unitary system

U mean Igbo brought Buhari/Osinbajo in 2015 to kill the economy, kill most Nigerians with Herdsmen/bokoharam and also bring doom to the nation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by helinues: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
chatinent:

When would you ever be positive?

This year? Next year or never?
Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by NoFucksToGive: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Father : look son, we have bad leaders like him, but don't despair tomorrow will be better okay...

Son: okay dad
Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by Mastakija(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
chatinent:

i know nairalanders will turn it to anoda thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by ruggedtimi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
The small boy don blow Sha...no be Nigeria again
Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by Cholls(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
My brother be calming down na.... Which one is etch inspiration? What if the Boy's Father etch warning cheesy
Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by Cholls(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
SlyDev:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by Zeemam: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by naija4life247: 6:42am On Mar 14, 2022
chatinent:

Comrade, I beg, off your Mic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by CharleyBright(m): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

father: 'Son look' the father pointing to osibanjo now, then continue. That a professor turned errand boy.

Son: Dad how? I thought he's our vice president?

Father: Yes, but it's just a name, he has been relegated to a position of a mere commissioner

Son: Shocked!!!

Madam Vanessa, loolz. grin
But biko is that you in that your profile pix? shocked
Should we also interprete what we saw in your profile pix?
I think Nairalanders will be more interested in interpreting your profile pix than Osibanjo..
Lolz
Re: Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo by Lanretoye(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2022
See that man,na him be the next target.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign / See Ebubeagu Deadbodies As IPOB Gunmen Killed Them - PHOTOS / Datti Baba Ahmed Swear To Fight Tinubu With All He Has - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.