Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign (2671 Views)

Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Ayesolve: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is beyond Peter Obi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by PresidObi: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Still speaking to printers, mine will come before campaign starts, the materials we will use will be paid for by we the supporters.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Totilopussylick(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kudos to him.

Casava and agbado urchins will eventually see

Reasons to be obidient at last tongue.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Blake755: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
I think is time we take over our country from bad leadership cool cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Baawaa(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
You people should continue deceiving yourselves

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Ghester: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Commendable.
PO is the best and We need all hands on deck to ensure he's elected.
I've been doing my best is talking sense into some northerners i come across.
We should mobilize the people for a real change. Enough is enough

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Sparrk007(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
OBI 2023 WE MOVE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by anigbogukelvin(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
If I see you for road with Peter Obi shirt aswear i go give you lift reach your mama house. Try me and see.

Vote wisely, vote Obi 2023

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Eriokanmi: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
I'm donating good money. I can't wait for the campaign exlenses account to be opened. So I don't mix it with business capital, I've set the money aside already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Northerners should wake up and see beyond ethnicity and religion.
Everywhere is bleeding and we need to rescue this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by PresidObi: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm donating good money. I can't wait for the campaign exlenses account to be opened. So I don't mix it with business capital, I've set the money aside already.

Am not donating into any campaign account, ill mobilize every of my crowd who shows PVC with some money for transport to vote, paying for campaign time and movement and also printing stuff to share directly. Grassroots, that's where I aim to influence and preach to.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Eriokanmi: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
PresidObi:

Am not donating into any campaign account, am paying every of my crowd who shows PVC some money, paying for campaign time and movement and also printing stuff to share directly. Grassroots, that's where I aim to influence and preach to.
That's a good idea too. A campaign account shall be opened when the time comes. With this, those hard to reach places can be accessed and people can be sensitised and wooed for obi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Abfinest007(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Obi is a good market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by UrPapa: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
You’re poor and you are giving birth to 4 kids
Who exactly is doing u... buhari or ur state governor or u urself
Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by 1nice(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
This person is a real obidient; a supporter of Peter Obi with generous attitude.

This is what obidents wants.
Peter Obi for President of Nigeria come 2023.

May those who plans to harm Peter Obi, harm themselves and let there be confusion in the camp of the enemies of Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by icuminpiss(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Please how can I get obi posters here in Kaduna south? I need to get as many I can get. I want to start this campaign asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by esivue007(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Baawaa:
ur comments are not necessary and essential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Baawaa:

We go see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Northerners should wake up and see beyond ethnicity and religion.
Everywhere is bleeding and we need to rescue this country.

We are winning it without them, the middle belt are with us let's see if only their vote can put atiku there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Lerio(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2022
icuminpiss:
Please how can I get obi posters here in Kaduna south? I need to get as many I can get. I want to start this campaign asap

Zero Eight One Five Four Six One Five Eight Four Nine

Add me on what's app so I can connect you to Obidents in Kd

1 Like

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by PVision2020(m): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2022
February 2023 is the antidote to the Obituary delusion.
Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by ELEYIofNigeria: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2022
PVision2020:
grin grin
Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Digitalfinga: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Lerio:

Zero Eight One Five Four Six One Five Eight Four Nine

Add me on what's app so I can connect you to Obidents in Kd
connect me to obidient campaign branch in enugu.i want to join labour party and campaign radically in nsukka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Authoreety: 7:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Baawaa:

While you keep plunging into darkness with speed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by skywalker240(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Kudos to the movement

Over here in Benin City, even the Iye's and the Epas are OBI-dently Obitified

Runs girls, Yahoo boy's, bus drivers and conductors, doctor's, civil servant, market women and trader's are all with us
Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by skywalker240(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Baawaa:
Painment perpermaint for sale

Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Obidient4life3: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Agape love is the real love.
I mean, no inducement.
Re: What Happened At The Place We Printed Tshirts For Peter Obi Grassroot Campaign by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2022
PVision2020:

You guys are now using your old account not the bot account anymore

A good step that you all will bow to obi

(1) (Reply)

Datti Baba Ahmed Swear To Fight Tinubu With All He Has - VIDEO / Mike The Headless Chicken (see Photo) / Boko Haram Threatens To Demolish University Hospital In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.