Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) (70278 Views)

Court Grants Ekwem Emmanuel Ugochukwu ₦2 Million Bail / Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
falseprophet:

Your cup will soon full

We know people like u always end badly

Foolish wish! Face your business and leave him alone! You have zero power over his tomorrow. Move!

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
delpee:

Rafiu Abbass from Oluyole is also from the East?
Stop tribalism. Criminals are in every tribe.
is Rafiu a general overseer grin Always making comparisons to justify crimes.

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by faceland: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
It's for personal use. Food can not buy locally. Weed is the most readily available drugs almost worldwide.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rich pastor spending drug money

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by wiseoneking: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
I think SE people should hasten their effort to rid Igbo land of drugs. It's high time to double the punishment on all drug pushers.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by lasheun: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Praise tha Lord shocked.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by HRMK: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
A MAN ARRESTED SINCE 7/3/22!U NOW THIS TO PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE TODAY 13/3/22!A WEEK INTERVAL!HMMM.........NO COMMENT..........NAWA!!

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by pappilo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
They are making it out like the pastor is a drug dealer. He was caught with 54 pre rolled sticks of weed for personal consumption over a 3 week period. They shouldn't have done him like that na.

But himsef stupid. Shey him think say igbo nor dey Kenya ni? Him for just buy am when him reach there.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by BJanta: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
fergie001:
...As NDLEA seizes 40 parcels of Cocaine at MMIA; consignments of Heroin, Codeine, Tramadol at Apapa port, Kaduna, Yobe, Anambra

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Sunday 13th March 2022

Search that Iboman/woman beside you, you can't miss it - you must find a cache of drugs on their body. It's sure, so certain.

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by AIT1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Pastor is just a title. It doesn't make you a God's true servant.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by SunnDash(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wetin we hear yoruba not part of it.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by NOwazobia: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
If pastors are fake in Nigeria, 80 percentage are located in the east. I am not a painter, I say it the way it is, even offline.

They only have only one drive, Money.

I fear Igbo man for business no be small, whether with bible, Koran or queen's premier, they are not very different.

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by drlateef: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
“When tested, the 54 sticks proved positive to cannabis. The clergyman confessed during preliminary interview that he packed that quantity of illicit substance on his body to use during his three weeks crusade in Kenya.”

No wonder they jump far better than Fela Anikulapo while on stage. cheesy

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Heeewooo shocked shocked
Even pastor sef dey push cocaina now undecided suffer dey no be small.

He even has red button trams
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
HRMK:
A MAN ARRESTED SINCE 7/3/22!U NOW THIS TO PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE TODAY 13/3/22!A WEEK INTERVAL!HMMM.........NO COMMENT..........NAWA!!
E be like baba pastor no fit pay the billing them knack am cheesy

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by CallMeGrace(f): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Things people do for money grin
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by eddie7: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Drug peddling in Nigeria is a keen contested competition between the South West and the South East....a tug of war but recent assesment indicates the West leading by 2 points
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Baba needs to get high on crusade ground so as to connect to the most high... Now he's going to a high security prison.

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Ntipia: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Handsum64: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
My position on Nigerian pastors will soon be crystal clear to the uncircumcised
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by nedekid: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lipscomb:
Cannabis shouldn't be illegal what's going on self.

And for the General overseer you want to be like Pastor EA Adeboye Bishop Oyedepo prophet TB Joshua Pastor WF Kumuyi Bishop olukoya?

You people should stop jealous Yoruba. You jealous Yoruba in politics, education, technology, business religion and others .

Its not by force to open a church when you are not call.
Lolz, you should have written in Yoruba.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by barinedan(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rugged pastor, after taking hard drugs you now come on pulpit and start blabbing in the name of speaking in tongues

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by nedekid: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool allow Rev to develop
Abi oh, develop God's kingdom grin

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by prophetfire: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Pastor wan buy GLE 4matic...
. With cannabis? He is just a ganja user. Cannabis is a poor man's drug. He said he would use it to be getting high during his "crusade".
End-time pastor.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by nedekid: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
minasu190:
Na only God knows who im call,imagine general overseer operating drugs,honestly FG should close down penticostal churches,most of down are serving devil in diguise.
They should, but only after they close down mosques for breeding terrorists.

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by gadgethead: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
illicit:
As in

Well I don't blame any youth caught exporting drugs

I blame the elders who fvcked up our turn and chances

True, but will the leaders be with him in jail? Think before you let your frustrations get over you
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by davies(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
I'm less concerned about every other person's arrested by the ndlea but my interest is more on the self acclaimed pastor Emmanuel Ewen. I dunno why this so called men of God will always come out to rubbish the name of the Almighty God via being a Christian and more so a pastor.
This useless man with a wrinkle face wud av returned to Nigeria a rich man cos its obvious he was prepped for the job for years that's the reason for opening churches across the country. Our assigned agencies and personnel are so corrupt & gullible that they won't do a background check before issuing him visa without any form of suspicion.
Now the Lord has exposed him and he's going to face the wrath of the law of the land, if only there is no another Abba Kyari in the system that will probe him.
God bless Nigeria... Great Nation! Bad Leaders...
God bless my Family
God bless Me.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Since he just wanted to use it perform wonders in Kenya..

He would have smoked the 56 wraps before traveling at least the highness would have lasted him for the 3 weeks crusade.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by godliman: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
chatinent:
99.9% of so-called men of God are using the name of God as camouflage to commit all atrocities. It's either they are abusing teenage girls, using magic, or doing all sorts of things...all for the grams!

Religion is the only legal yahoo yahoo nobody checks its excesses.

Quote me anywhere.

Teuh!

Show me one righteous man make I bend.
When did you do that research and arrived at that percentage. The guy on that picture doesn't look like a general overseer to me. If I see a GO I will know one. One yahoo boy hiding under a church he claims to pastor so he will be least suspected has met his waterloo simple. Either he is fake without a church or his church is fake which also makes him fake.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by chatinent: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
godliman:

When did you do that research and arrived at that percentage. The guy on that picture doesn't look like a general overseer to me. If I see a GO I will know one. One yahoo boy hiding under a church he claims to pastor so he will be least suspected has met his waterloo simple. Either he is fake without a church or his church is fake which also makes him fake.

As if all GOs aren't fake. Lol.

Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures)