Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) (70323 Views)

Court Grants Ekwem Emmanuel Ugochukwu ₦2 Million Bail / Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmmm. Igbo Reverend grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by godliman: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
chatinent:

As if all GOs aren't fake. Lol.
Sorry delusion has no known cure.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
What a Mess!
These are kind of so called Believers that Hate what we preach! Yahoo yahoo hiding under Pastor.
They Claim to be Christians but are Decieving themselves..

GOD ALMIGHTY knows how to Disgrace People especially when you wanna use HIS Name to Commit atrocities
[/s]

They will soon catch you too with your daily trash posting on NL.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nectarbaba(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
It's just cannabis, free the pastor.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by chatinent: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
godliman:

Sorry delusion has no known cure.

Oh, I noticed it. Take heart.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by nedekid: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
eddie7:
Drug peddling in Nigeria is a keen contested competition between the South West and the South East....a tug of war but recent assesment indicates the West leading by 2 points
Let me give you a shocker.
Back then in the mid 2000s, I had this guy I did business with that stayed around festac area. This fellow owed me money. All of a sudden he called me to come an he paid me. He bought me a beer and I enquired about his money making ventures.
Nigger opened up to me. He said business had been slow but what was surviving him was that around that area you had "staking shops", just as you have bettting shops now.
You go the and stake money on a consignment, you are issuef a ticket, more like a promissory note. Now if the consignment you staked money on goes through, you get double your money. If it fails you loose your owo!
My paddy then had 5 streight runs staking 200k each back then!
People form all tribes make stakes, some 10k, some millions. You never see the drugs etc. You just place money and if the drugs batch ( reflected as a number on your ticket) successfully get abroad, you go cash your ticket.
I guess those deal men that owned those shops did it to finance their "business" and to reduce risk.
I wonder if those shops still operate.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ProfChris10(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
chatinent:
99.9% of so-called men of God are using the name of God as camouflage to commit all atrocities. It's either they are abusing teenage girls, using magic, or doing all sorts of things...all for the grams!

Religion is the only legal yahoo yahoo nobody checks its excesses.

Quote me anywhere.

Teuh!

Show me one righteous man make I bend.
How did you get your stats? I believe you are more intelligent than to assume that 99.9% are guilty of what you are accusing them of.

Have you taken a survey of all the men of God in the world?
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by minasu190: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
mastermaestro:

How about FG ban all vehicles from traveling so there won’t be car accidents anymore? Talk with wisdom please. Let me not spill my aggravation. sad
your comparising is not glaring,you compare car accidents with your general overseer doing drugs?bros you need proper rehab.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
What a big shame. Pastor deceiving people , he need to rededicate his life and stop calling the name of God in vain
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Allisgud:
Na dis kind pastor go dey make mouth for congregation say una think say na una money I take dey ball,hw much are offering and tithes all together can it buy my GLK,thank God Dem don gbab am
Most of you don't read. The drug was for his use. How much is 54 wraps of Arizona worth? I don't care if a pastor smokes Arizona cos I have known long ago that religion is a scam.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Kajaard: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
What a Mess!
These are kind of so called Believers that Hate what we preach! Yahoo yahoo hiding under Pastor.
They Claim to be Christians but are Decieving themselves..

GOD ALMIGHTY knows how to Disgrace People especially when you wanna use HIS Name to Commit atrocities

This is why the word PASTOR has totally lost it's respect in Nigeria. Over 90% of Pastors in Nigeria are fake.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
prophetfire:
. With cannabis? He is just a ganja user. Cannabis is a poor man's drug. He said he would use it to be getting high during his "crusade".
End-time pastor.

If he succeeds with MJ, he will be emboldened to step up.

Don’t you think so?
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Personally, I think the cultural demand of igbos burying the dead with a lot of celebration, marrying a gurl with a lot of celebration and generally spending akit on celebration is the cause of Drug peddling.

I stand to be corrected!
You are wrong. Yorubus are the natural groovers. The owambe addicts. You will see a poor man living in one room throwing a party that covers the entire street. That's why the prevalence of money rituals in that area.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
They are all working for abba kyrai and rammon Abbas aka hushppuppi now the zombies will attack me
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Is this the youthful pastor?
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

If he succeeds with MJ, he will be emboldened to step up.

Don’t you think so?
Lies. People have smoked MJ for ages without graduating to higher drugs. Not supporting the use of any, but it's what it is.

Cele pastors have been known to get high before the sermons since ages.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by gawu1: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Not all igbo are drug traffickers, but all drug trafficking related arrest have igbo signature
I therefore recommend that every chukwodi seen around airport must be screened thoroughly.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by opportunities12(m): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
illicit:
As in

Well I don't blame any youth caught exporting drugs

I blame the elders who fvcked up our turn and chances
Your moniker says it all
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
@ FreeStuffsNG today being Sunday you ought to be glorifying God, you still go about posting Tinupoo pictures up and down online.

You are irredeemable even though we have been praying for you to have sense and reject whatever juju they have used to hypnotise you.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Prosperity Pastor.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Miracle2022: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Don't trust ipob, even if he is a pastor.
If you want to live long, don't trust ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Dan18(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Till now, we haven't seen Abba kayari's mugshot.

Nigerian agencies and double standards.
SMH
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Philistine(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
post=110998409:

Hard drugs doesn't end in Cocaine, this is area your brothers are leading
Yep. Yes he is Yoruba. But, igbos dominate 95% of the illegal drug business in Nigeria.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Panda7(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
these are not nigerians
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by linearity: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
NDLEA where is Abba Kyari’s mugshot?
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by HRMK: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Remag666:

E be like baba pastor no fit pay the billing them knack am cheesy
but.nor be peson wey send am go settle for am?abi nor be moneybags dey do drugbiz?dis pastor go just be ordinary kaya wey dey deliver message now!nawa ooooh............
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Guy man pastor,I know Dem wen I see Dem
Was busy doing fake prophecy d other day

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
It seems like NDLEA is the only working sector in Nigeria.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by luluman: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Pastor Ekwem Ugochukwu e is it not one of the descendants people of south east

Very shameless people. They still come to nairaland and open their dirty mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics) / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.