Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo (613 Views)

Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says President Muhammadu Buhari and himself are good examples of great leadership as they have not had any problem working together in the past seven years.

In a statement on Sunday, Laolu Akande, spokesperson to Osinbajo, said the vice-president disclosed this when he received Sheikh Mahi Ibrahim Niass, Senegal-based grand Khalifa of Tijjaniya movement, at the presidential villa on Saturday.

Osinbajo said despite the religious difference with Buhari, they have both worked collectively to ensure peace and prosperity in the country.

“President Buhari is a serious Muslim and I am a pastor, both of us have worked together for about 7 years, we have not had any issues,” he said.

“The President has shown great leadership, he has shown that he wants a country where people of different faiths live in harmony and with love for one another.

According to him, religion must be used to encourage peace and unity adding that it plays a great role in human development.

“We must use our faiths to promote peace and prosperity for our people. We need to work together to ensure that our people benefit from religion,” he added.

“We tend to underestimate the importance of religion even though it plays a key role in the development of the society, not just in the spiritual aspect but physical.

“There are many nations of the world that have benefitted from the impact of religion both spiritually and physically. So, we must use religion in our countries (in Africa) to help our people to live better lives because, in other parts of the world, leaders of faith have used religion to better the lives of the people.

“No matter what the situation may be, we in Africa must be able to sit together and talk. We must never allow situations where we cannot sit together.

“With what is going on across the world, people of faith must continue to emphasize that both major religions (Islam and Christianity) promote peace and we must allow our people to practice whatever religion they want to practice.”

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-and-i-havent-had-any-dispute-in-7-years-despite-our-religions-osinbajo-tells-tijjaniya-grand-khalifa/amp
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
As it should. Na Atiku him boss, OBJ try to impeach then. Obi never hand over power to him to act even when he went to the toilet
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by OgundeleTeju: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bravo,that is loyalty
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by connection77: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thou sayest
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Best combo ever

Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by Okewupa: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
How can you fight your boss
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by tit(f): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
So you okayed the slaughter of 5000 Shiites in Zaria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by Zeemam: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Best Duo
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by Truthisunique3: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
5 motivational quote every day

Wahala

1 Like

Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Okewupa:
How can you fight your boss

Atiku left this group
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by MadamVanessa(f): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

Can a house boy or errand boy have problem with the master? so impossible. if that happens how will the said house boy feed or survive?

Osibanjo has succeeded in dragging the title of professorship in the mud. It's something so unbelievable that a said professor can be turned to a house boy completely.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by 4Play(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
You shouldn't expect him to say anything else but considering all the policy misteps by the Buhari government, it's hardly a laudable thing to claim not to have any disagreement with Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by kayuseful: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Because you will always say "yes sir"

1 Like

Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by oloriooko(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Is bubu interested in religion?
a liar, brutal and insensitive fellow nothing religious about him

1 Like

Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by Puremind1225: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
You are a sycophant

1 Like

Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by Maxymilliano(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Condolence VP ....how can a puppet have issue with his monster Lord and master

1 Like

Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by Otuegbe: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Because you be "" o yes sir ""

1 Like

Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by MonkeyMods(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Cos you're just a figure head in Aso Rock
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by Jlow2: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Insensitive talks always, is that what you wer voted to do??
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by Perfectbeing(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is how a President and his vice should be. Not like a certain ex vice we all know that his boss started even doubting his origin and background and wrote a whole book about him.. grin
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by Mayng01(m): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mumu
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Condolence VP ....how can a puppet have issue with his monster Lord and master

That's how low you can think? Ever think if the blow blacks if issue happen. And who would be at the receiving end ? Because Una no dey reason deeply most time.
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
How will you have disputes, when he sent Operation Python Dance without you talking?
Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by grandstar(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
4Play:
You shouldn't expect him to say anything else but considering all the policy misteps by the Buhari government, it's hardly a laudable thing to claim not to have any disagreement with Buhari.

I don't expect them to have any problems regarding religion. In that area, Buhari seems to be moderate and principled.

Yes, on other matters, he has refused to challenge his boss's several mishaps, such as his fixing of the exchange rate, which probably accounts for 80% of the malaise of the economy since PMB assumed office.

The truth is, I don't blame him. If he wants a chance at the presidency, he must show loyalty to a man he knows has floundered greatly, someone who has taken cluelessness to levels beyond Jonathan's worst standards. If he challenges his boss's decisions, he would simply end up like Atiku. He should be a shoo-in but I am beginning to have doubts now.

Buhari seems to have refused on a matter of principle to endorse any candidate. If PMB endorsed him, an Osinbajo/Zulum ticket would surely win the presidency.

Aside from that, Tinubu's entry into the race worsens matters greatly for Osinbajo.. The Jagaban is a formidable opponent. Tinubu's Achille's Heel would be that Northern politicians or even non-Yoruba politicians would not want to be under a godfather. In 2015, the 2 chambers decided to put their favored politicians to head both chambers, rather than accept those already penned for the post by the party. That was a snub to Tinubu who was part of the selecting body.

2022 will be an interesting year

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ikot Ekpene Youths Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Senator OBA / Do You Know Louis Ojukwu? Billionaire Who Introduced Palm Oil To The World / Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.