Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Is ITEL Now Obsolete? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is ITEL Now Obsolete? (833 Views)

Its Official: That Blackberry Phone Is NOW Obsolete! / Obsolete / Where Is Itel Office Located At Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is ITEL Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Among the 3 siblings, we only get new phone, gadgets and other deals from TECNO and INFINIX. The last of them, ITEL, seems to have gone into oblivion, no new phone, no improvement, competitions. Infact i havent seen a 4gb ram phone from ITEL. No good stuffs from them.
Is ITEL really down and obsolete and going to oblivion?
Re: Is ITEL Now Obsolete? by Jirilistic(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
They have new phones but they refused to move past the 1/ 2gb ram phone
Horrible 5/8mp selfie and huge battery with no fast charge.
Their phones are quite cheap sha so that's an advantage which they have over other brands but at least they should improve. Nothing stops them from producing both a high end and low end phone

3 Likes

Re: Is ITEL Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
MaDaRa01:
Among the 3 siblings, we only get new phone, gadgets and other deals from TECNO and INFINIX. The last of them, ITEL, seems to have gone into oblivion, no new phone, no improvement, competitions. Infact i havent seen a 4gb ram phone from ITEL. No good stuffs from them.
Is ITEL really down and obsolete and going to oblivion?
what's itel please?

4 Likes

Re: Is ITEL Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bodmum:
what's itel please?
joke or? grin
Re: Is ITEL Now Obsolete? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
MaDaRa01:

joke or? grin
serious, is it an animal in thix zoo?
Re: Is ITEL Now Obsolete? by Mohbola(f): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
I wouldn't say they are.
Re: Is ITEL Now Obsolete? by respect80(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2022
Bodmum:
serious, is it an animal in thix zoo?
Yes, an aquatic animal that walks with the aid of forelimbs grin
Is God not wonderful??
Re: Is ITEL Now Obsolete? by WHITELIGHTER: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
They are gradually going to production of Accessories....that's their new MO
Re: Is ITEL Now Obsolete? by chariisGRACE(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bodmum:
what's itel please?

It is a phrase in Nigerian pidgin.

Instead of saying "I told" which is english, you can say "ITEL" which is Nigerian pidgin.

Example: ITEL you say Chelsea go win Newcastle, you no believe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Internet Speed Still Amongst World’s Slowest / Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 And Samsung Galaxy A23, Which One Should I Go For? / �� Iphone 12 Pro Max Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.