Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 And Samsung Galaxy A23, Which One Should I Go For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 And Samsung Galaxy A23, Which One Should I Go For? (843 Views)

Barely Used Samsung Galaxy A23 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy A33 Vs Samsung A23 Vs Samsung A32 Camera Comparison (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A23 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 And Samsung Galaxy A23, Which One Should I Go For? by mynipple1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
As the subject reads...

I'm caught in the middle of two devices (Xiaomi Redmi note 11 & Samsung Galaxy a23) which I really like a lot due to my low budget. And I believe this two devices are in the same price range (120k) which makes them my choice.

But the problem here is, I don't have the full amount of money to get one of them. Hence my option for easybuy.

Can I get any of the two on easybuy with an initial payment of 50k

Or if there is any other affordable device with similar specs, plz highlight and help a brother out.

Thanks for your (anticipated) contribution and advice.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 And Samsung Galaxy A23, Which One Should I Go For? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'm currently using Galaxy A22, it's one of the best phone ever came across, I think all it spec should be closer to A23.

So in my take go for A23, and please never buy fairly used phone.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 And Samsung Galaxy A23, Which One Should I Go For? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
mynipple1:
As the subject reads...

I'm caught in the middle of two devices (Xiaomi Redmi note 11 & Samsung Galaxy a23) which I really like a lot due to my low budget. And I believe this two devices are in the same price range (120k) which makes them my choice.

But the problem here is, I don't have the full amount of money to get one of them. Hence my option for easybuy.

Can I get any of the two on easybuy with an initial payment of 50k

Or if there is any other affordable device with similar specs, plz highlight and help a brother out.

Thanks for your (anticipated) contribution and advice.

Easybuy is only available for phone that is 100k and below

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 And Samsung Galaxy A23, Which One Should I Go For? by mynipple1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Anonanon:
I'm currently using Galaxy A22, it's one of the best phone ever came across, I think all it spec should be closer to A23.

So in my take go for A23, and please never buy fairly used phone.

nah... never had a thought about nigerian second new phone. but was thinking about uk used galaxy s10 recently.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 And Samsung Galaxy A23, Which One Should I Go For? by mynipple1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
fados4sure:

Easybuy is only available for phone that is 100k and below

whoa! so in that case i can't get it be that o. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Pack Notification / Any Nokia 6600 4 Grab? / Guyz Wat Do U Tink Abt Ganster(crime City) On Ur Fone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.