Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Ugly Experience With Green Africa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Ugly Experience With Green Africa. (2183 Views)

Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Ugly Experience With Australian Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ugly Experience With Green Africa. by dojnr4real: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44, kindly help me push this to front page.
I was supposed to fly from Benin to Abuja on the 16th of January 2022, and unfortunately my flight was cancelled for no reason. I needed to be in Abuja on the said date so, I was forced to look for another means to get to Abuja. I called Green Africa afterward to return my money , and I was told the money would be refunded after 20 working days. My fellow Nairalanders, till date I haven't gotten my refund.
I have called severally to no avail. They keep telling me they are working on it .Till when?
Please, I need your advice as to how to get my money back.
Thanks

Re: My Ugly Experience With Green Africa. by Suspects: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Continue making the noise ur money shall be refunded. Noise! Noise!! Noise!!!
Re: My Ugly Experience With Green Africa. by youngsahito(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Suspects:
Continue making the noise ur money shall be refunded. Noise! Noise!! Noise!!!
mumu pikin
Re: My Ugly Experience With Green Africa. by Suspects: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
youngsahito:
mumu pikin
u don min it....anyways...

Re: My Ugly Experience With Green Africa. by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
All airlines have cancelled flights this period.

Abi you no know say jet fuel no dey?
Re: My Ugly Experience With Green Africa. by chantalzuma: 3:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Please can you update?
Did you get you money back and how did you go about it?

I am also a victim. I booked a return flight with green africa in april for 71k. Both flights were cancelled. I had to book an alternative airline flight for the trip to, and was able to rescedule the return leg with green africa.

Green africa assured me they would refund my N37700 in 20 working days.

Its been 3month and nothing..

Ive reported to my bank fcmb for over a month now and they say an investigation is ongoing.

Pls let me know how you worked through this. Or is this a level of fraud being perpetrated by @greenafrica?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From Nigeria To Ghana By Road - Any Idea Pls / Different Type Of Toilets Around The World / How Can I Seek Redress From U.k Embassy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.