Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) (55438 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) / Uncle Stabs Nephew To Death In Abia For Quarreling With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Donaluta(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
NobleSeed:
which one be the correct one biko...
Abi the news na two in one
Naa MODs edit the main heading
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by God1000(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Shalommy:
The story is complicated!. undecided
yeah there's something fishy
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by FishySmell: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
This one ignorant men are wasting their precious life because of ordinary women. Do they deserve this predicament undecided
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by chukwuibuipob: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
hammer567:

MR NIGERIA, THE IGBO PEOPLE DONT JOKE WITH RELATIVES.

WE CANNOT MARRY THEM AND THAT IS WHY ELDERS GO TO THE VILLAGE TO CHECK FOR ROOTS BEFORE MARRIAGE IS GIVEN THE GO AHEAD.

NO KISSING COUSINS OR MARRYING DISTANT RELATIVES.

U MUST BE TOTALLY UNRELATED TO THE PERSON YOU MARRY BY BLOOD.
Boy Biafra sad.Nah only u sabi Igbo tradition abi? So what happened over the year they both live together? No genotype then/or his family is/are unaware of the girl status? Person don suck bweast,discharge his fuel anyhow and wen tired of her and decide to RUN grin.That one nah SCAM too

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Kobicove(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
This tori get as e be undecided
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by oyigah(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
You can join him if you are angry... e-diot.
MonkeyMods:
Enugu state indigenes have infiltrated Anambra towns and villages and now taking over Delta state.

Ndi waawaa

Na wa o, every bad news in the east is from an Enugu state man.
I tire o
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by hammer567: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
Oga Biafra sad.Nah only u sabi Igbo tradition abi? So what happened over the year the both live together? No genotype then/or his family is unaware? Person don suck bweast,discharge his fuel anyhow and wen tired of her and decide to RUN grin.That one nah SCAM too

THE gods OF IGBOLAND HAVE KILLED HIM FOR COMMITTING ABOMINATION. RIP!

HIS GIRLFRIEND IS NEXT TO DIE.

THEY COMMITTED ALUU!

OUR OMENALA IS STRONG.
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Jmichael1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Karlovych:
grin grin He was leaving the girl to marry another girl and ended up drinking poison, I wonder who will believe this rubbish.

exactly my taught...
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Elidrisy20: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
She don kill the guy jor
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by salem1996: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Suspects:
noise!

You are becoming annoying. There is a better way to seek attention at least
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Jmichael1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dem never tell us wetin kill the guy,4get dis make up story....
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by chukwuibuipob: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
cool grin confused deaf N dumb god that do EVIL/WICKEDNESS.May Amadioha,strike those useless gods
hammer567:

THE gods OF IGBO LAND HAVE KILLED HIM FOR COMMITTING ABOMINATION. RIP!

HIS GIRLFRIEND IS NEXT TO DIE. THEY COMMITTED ALUU!

OUR OMENALA IS STRONG.
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by judedwriter(m): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
So sad embarassed

Love is so beautiful and at the same time so deadly when there are misunderstandings.

Life gone can not be replaced again. Live life purposely and when you fall in love, fall sensibly not foolishly.
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by hammer567: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool grin confused deaf N dumb god that do EVIL/WICKEDNESS.May Amadioha,strike those useless gods

IF UR IGBO GO FVCK YOUR RELATIVES FIRST. IDIOT!

AMADIOHA WILL STRIKE YOUR ROTTEN ASS HIMSELF. EWU!
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by TheHumanOrion: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Only God knows what was going through the young man's head when he drank that poison. Must be so hard for him containing lots of bad thoughts at the same time. May his soul rest easy. It's a mad world fr.
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Suspects: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
salem1996:

You are becoming annoying. There is a better way to seek attention at least
pained noise maker!

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Some ladies sha! Their ogbanje strong
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Osashalom: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
The person leaving the cheap girl that was staying with him for free drank sniper, but the cheap used girl about to be ditched did not drink poinson! Pls if you have touch light kindly on it, more light may likely reveal what truly killed the guy.

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Mom007(f): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
essandor:
so sniper of a thing can be this fatal to Human like this. so sad
Guy no reason am o... I dey suspect this your comment! grin
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by 9gerian: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Speaks volume!

after allegedly drinking sniper
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by BGSM: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm their is more to what the eye can see, the security agents should investigate more to it, to unravel what really happened.
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Elmuktari(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
That evil lady killed that guy not sniper. no be everything we must hear the details.
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Chrismania100: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mugu!! Evans brother a criminal is still talking..Always jealous of Enugu people...Anambra people fulll of envy like Afonji people..Your shame is shaming me...Your place is full of erosion.Anambra and Enugu people,who is infiltrating who??Is it not Anambra people that full enugu because kidnapping
and crime rate is very high,Anambra homes are full of gullible erosion?? Which state imported meth in Igbo land??which people started flogging youth with meth??
Every dick and Tom knows that Enugu hardly appear in the News for bad things.Anamabra people are evil,and full of envy of Enugu.

.All the Drugs dealings,importation of china fake drugs and all kinds of rituals, kidnapping, criminals etc are carried out in igbo land is by Anambrania..Stop envying us Enugu people,we are not your partner in Crime.Your partner in crime is Aba and Imo..
Enugu p.eople may be poor as you people foolishly took us for,but leave us like that. We are not desperados like Anambra people that can do anything to make money..We are OK with the little money we had.Go to Malaysia, India,Brazil, China and numerous countries, all the drug peddles are Anambras and Imo,you are here talking garbage

MonkeyMods:
Enugu state indigenes have infiltrated Anambra towns and villages and now taking over Delta state.

Ndi waawaa

Na wa o, every bad news in the east is from an Enugu state man.
I tire o

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Richy4(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
This Sniper substance, can't it be banned... Though I have never seen it before but maybe Federal government should find a way of making it unreasonable to people... If it can kill just like that... And punish whoever sells such product...

I tried googling it to know the composition of the substance but got guns/ army officers all over cheesy
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Oblongata: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Very wrong reporting!

He didn’t die after quarreling with his girlfriend, he committed suicide by drinking poison after quarreling with girlfriend.
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Story makes no sense.
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by chukwuibuipob: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
hammer567:

IF UR IGBO GO FVCK YOUR RELATIVES FIRST. My father is a IDIOT!

AMADIOHA WILL STRIKE ME and my Miserable father.my mother's ROTTEN ASS HERSELF.I'm EWU!
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by lati22: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
nawa o

Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Bimpe29: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
When we asked the deceased what was the issue, he said that he and the girlfriend are related and also both of them are the same AS genotype and therefore cannot marry.

“After the fight, they reconciled again and later we saw both of them coming out from a shopping mall and going home on Friday.

These man died out of ignorance tongue.
These man? It should have been this man.
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
What kind of daft story is this? She is responsible for his death.

Why would i kill myself just because i gave you cogent reasons why we cannot marry.
Re: 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) by MonkeyMods(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Chrismania100:
Mugu!! Evans brother a criminal is still talking..Always jealous of Enugu people...Anambra people fulll of envy like Afonji people..Your shame is shaming me...Your place is full of erosion.Anambra and Enugu people,who is infiltrati[color=#990000][/color]ng who??Is it not Anambra people that full enugu because kidnapping
and crime rate is very high,Anambra homes are full of gullible erosion?? Which state imported meth in Igbo land??which people started flogging youth with meth??
Every dick and Tom knows that Enugu hardly appear in the News for bad things.Anamabra people are evil,and full of envy of Enugu.

.All the Drugs dealings,importation of china fake drugs and all kinds of rituals, kidnapping, criminals etc are carried out in igbo land is by Anambrania..Stop envying us Enugu people,we are not your partner in Crime.Your partner in crime is Aba and Imo..
Enugu p.eople may be poor as you people foolishly took us for,but leave us like that. We are not desperados like Anambra people that can do anything to make money..We are OK with the little money we had.Go to Malaysia, India,Brazil, China and numerous countries, all the drug peddles are Anambras and Imo,you are here talking garbage

I said wtf I said....deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. / Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.