Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 (60823 Views)

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by DownChelsea(f): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
pargelenis:
Your Manchester United has frustrated you so badly that you created an alternate account and gender to vent your anger … grin

ONLY-10-YEARS FC

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by MIMU(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
BabaIbo:

Since you are certain of the correct score you typed, why not use your phone to take loan and book it and win, instead of begging for credit alert?

Whatever the guy. Ba core y guy
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by Ezyp(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Beedude:

Is Hazard relevant to the madrid team at any point ?
Ronaldo will never see the kind of support he got from Benzema again.
People believe Xavi and Iniesta worked/carried for Messi at Barca but Ronaldo was the only one carrying Madrid like an ALABARU
2 or 3 seasons ago or the season CR left RM, you for bring up this topic then we can have a discussion. Because Benz is phenomenon this season doesn't mean he sacrifice for Ronaldo. Ronaldo was outstanding just as Benz is this season. Now that Benz is outstanding who will you say is sacrificing for him? Bro abeg leave talk and enjoy the game. Appreciate players for their outstanding effort.
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by pargelenis(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
DownChelsea:
ONLY-10-YEARS FC
Do you also wear a skirt when you pretend to be female on NL … to complete your transgender transition grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by djon78(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
DownChelsea:

They more they hate you, they more you get battered in your own backyard.

Lmao. Even fans of Shooting Stars Football club have epistles of consolation to ease their pains, so your long lyrics ain't surprising

ONLY-10-YEARS FC.

The funny thing is that this match is still not yet over

We still have another 90 mins to play next Tuesday

And anything can happen.

This Madrid side we beat them home and away last season

So them beating us it's just 2:1

We still have next week to fight out the remaining game

Moreover you mentioning shooting stars shows that you are complete very local person

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by Aguogba(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sunnyobums:

You call a team that has won two trophies already this season a failure, gibberish, I wonder the team you support though, calling the UCL defending champions a failure is failure in itself.
Yeah, at the moment, they're. As you know,football glory is usually transient. No team rules forever. I support FCB

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by Enemyofpeace: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Bola146 post=111727918][/quote] you're truly a paraga woman you lack finesse and Porsche I swear.
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by Enemyofpeace: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
djon78:

And anything can happen.

Moreover you mentioning shooting stars shows that you are complete very local person
yinmu. You guys are out jo

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by Bola146(f): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
you're truly a paraga woman you lack finesse and Porsche I swear.

Seun, Mynd44, Dominique and Lalasticlala, come and see one of your family here before you ban me again. Last warning ooo

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by DownChelsea(f): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
djon78:

And anything can happen.

Oshey. International small club.

ONLY-10-YEARS FC

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by DownChelsea(f): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
pargelenis:
Do you also wear a skirt when you pretend to be female on NL … to complete your transgender transition grin

You're also one of the agberos?

Oya come for a hug.

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by pargelenis(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
DownChelsea:
You're also one of the agberos? come for a hug.
Cross dressing frustrated Man U fan … you better go find your “boy friend” to console you.
What time is Man U’s Europa game today?
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by djon78(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
yinmu. You guys are out jo

Not true

Anything can happen

Chelsea if they get there game right can overcome the deficit

Moreover UEFA has removed home and away goals

So it's doable

I didn't watch the first half dye to work

But I watched entire second half

I didn't see any spectacular play from Madrid the one I watched

It's even stupid Mendy that foolishly dashed the ball to benzema that killed the second half for Chelsea

The one I watched

Madrid wasn't any spectacular
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by Enemyofpeace: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
djon78:

Not true

Anything can happen

Chelsea if they get there game right can overcome the deficit

Moreover UEFA has removed home and away goals

So it's doable

I didn't watch the first half dye to work

But I watched entire second half

I didn't see any spectacular play from Madrid the one I watched

It's even stupid Mendy that foolishly dashed the ball to benzema that killed the second half for Chelsea

The one I watched

Madrid wasn't any spectacular
nothing dey happen, una go still collect in the next leg.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by djon78(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
nothing dey happen, una go still collect in the next leg.

Story

The second half I watched

Real Madrid wasn't any spectacular

Simple

If not for Mendy's foolish stupidity

Chelsea would have equalized by second half

The third goal weakened there morale

The second half I watched, kroos, modric, casemaro, didn't show anything
Even loftus cheek played well in the mid Field
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by Enemyofpeace: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
djon78:

Story

Simple

I yinmu you

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by Sunnyobums: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
djon78:

Many of them don't even know what success is. All they know is hate.
What manner of hate Has Chelsea not seen from there hands?
This shows that Chelsea is doing something right.
They can hate all they can
True bro
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by Sunnyobums: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Aguogba:

Yeah, at the moment, they're. As you know,football glory is usually transient. No team rules forever. I support FCB
It's well shaa, that's the beauty of the game, you win some and lose some
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by Hyacenth22: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
rimijoshua:
I am looking for the guy that predicted Madrid 3 Chelsea 1
Kindly send me your AZA
Can you help me with something
I am in a very bad state.
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by DownChelsea(f): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
pargelenis:
Cross dressing frustrated Man U fan … you better go find your “boy friend” to console you.
What time is Man U’s Europa game today?

The Europa game is 3-1 O'clock

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by DownChelsea(f): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
djon78:

Story

Simple

Yet they were the team that scored in that same 2nd half.

ONLY-10-YEARS FC

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by pargelenis(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
DownChelsea:
The Europa game is 3-1 O'clock
Oh sorry mr trans vestite … I didn’t realize that Diego Simeone had already done this to your dear Manchester United … grin

1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by djon78(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
DownChelsea:

Yet they were the team that scored in that same 2nd half.

ONLY-10-YEARS FC

You no Sabi anything about football Lai Lai

So how did they score in second half?

Awoof goal

Lol
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by DownChelsea(f): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
djon78:

You no Sabi anything about football Lai Lai

So how did they score in second half?

Awoof goal

Lol

All these Agbero club supporters sef.
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by DownChelsea(f): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
pargelenis:
Oh sorry mr trans vestite … I didn’t realize that Diego Simeone had already done this to your dear Manchester United … grin

Oh Simeone was there when Falcao did a "4" or ONLY-10-YEARS FC that year.

That must have been the origin of the pic below

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by pargelenis(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
DownChelsea:
Oh Simeone was there when Falcao did a "4" or ONLY-10-YEARS FC that year. That must have been the origin of the pic below
Simeone is still sore from the beat down Chelsea gave his team on the way to winning the Champions League last year cool
Meanwhile, all your boyfriends were stoning Simeone because he smashed your Man U right in Old Trafford.
You were captured without your usual cross-dressing regalia … grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by DownChelsea(f): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
pargelenis:
Simeone is still sore from the beat down Chelsea gave his team on the way to winning the Champions League last year cool
Meanwhile, all your boyfriends were stoning Simeone because he smashed your Man U right in Old Trafford.
You were captured without your usual cross-dressing regalia … grin

Cry some more.

ONLY-10-YEARS FC

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by pargelenis(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
DownChelsea:
Cry some more. ONLY-10-YEARS FC
Manchester United frustration turned you into a trans vestite grin

1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by DownChelsea(f): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
pargelenis:
Manchester United frustration turned you into a trans vestite grin

The tears..
grin grin grin
ONLY-10-YEARS FC

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by pargelenis(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
DownChelsea:
The tears..grin grin grin[b]ONLY-10-YEARS FC[/b]
When did you start cross dressing? grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by DownChelsea(f): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
pargelenis:
When did I start cross dressing? grin

When Chelsea won their 10th EPL title, on your great grandson's 85th birthday grin grin

E Pain am!

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 by pargelenis(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
DownChelsea:
When Chelsea won their 10th EPL title, on your great grandson's 85th birthday grin ;DE Pain am!
How has life been for you as a transvestite in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 24th September 2016 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.