Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves (729 Views)

Killing Only Son For Our Sin Instead Of Satan / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by Emusan(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol I don't know, you seem to reason like a toddler.

Thanks for that!

Jesus never contradicted him and I'm not in confusion but you are the one that lacks knowledge.

But the evidences are abound in this thread cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You sound like a person with small brain, a toddler.

Thanks once again!

Is there any verses in the scriptures that says beings in heaven can't come to earth?

How does this relate to my post?

You don't believe Jesus is coming back to earth in his glory?

Jesus coming again shocked shocked shocked

Hasn't he come in 1914 according to your organization? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Thessalonians 4:16
[16]For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the believers who have died will rise from their graves.

Your organization said this has happened in 1914.

Or do you think is a lie?

It's obvious you don't know what you are saying.

When there's no correlation between my post and your respond here!

According to JWs or according to the Bible?

According to Jws because Jesus presented the same body to His disciples.

Adam the first man was flesh and blood.
Everyone that would remain on earth will be flesh and blood, physical beings.

Then, won't Kingdom of God also be on earth?

If flesh and blood can't inherit kingdom of God, how come the same flesh and blood will leave under the kingdom of God on earth?

Like I said earlier, you don't know what that verse is talking about.

They can't only spirit beings live in heaven.

But God's kingdom will also be on earth. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Judge yourself, is Jesus equal to his Father?

Smile.....your confusion is growing bigger, you asked for the scripture where Jesus said to be equal with God, I provided the verse!

You couldn't say anything about the verse but jumping from pillar to post grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Present them here let's examine it

You can search for them online

Can you quote it from any of watchtower articles or JW materials?

Here, you have it

Extracted from the article below

His Life as a Man

The second stage of Jesus’ life course began when God sent his Son to the earth. Jehovah did this by miraculously transferring the life of Jesus from heaven to the womb of a faithful Jewish virgin named Mary.

Here the article says "The LIFE" of Jesus is what Jehovah transferred to Mary's womb.

The questions now are!
1. Was THE LIFE a whole being/person of the Son
2. If it's just LIFE, what happened to the spiritual body where the LIFE was taken?

I de here

We start with the above point.
Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by cornelboy(f): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Emusan:

Thanks for that!

But the evidences are abound in this thread cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Thanks once again!

How does this relate to my post?

Jesus coming again shocked shocked shocked

Hasn't he come in 1914 according to your organization? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Your organization said this has happened in 1914.

Or do you think is a lie?

When there's no correlation between my post and your respond here!

According to Jws because Jesus presented the same body to His disciples.

If flesh and blood can't inherit kingdom of God, how come the same flesh and blood will leave under the kingdom of God on earth?

Like I said earlier, you don't know what that verse is talking about.

But God's kingdom will also be on earth. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Smile.....your confusion is growing bigger, you asked for the scripture where Jesus said to be equal with God, I provided the verse!

You couldn't say anything about the verse but jumping from pillar to post grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

You can search for them online

Here, you have it

Extracted from the article below

His Life as a Man

The second stage of Jesus’ life course began when God sent his Son to the earth. Jehovah did this by miraculously transferring the life of Jesus from heaven to the womb of a faithful Jewish virgin named Mary.

Here the article says "The LIFE" of Jesus is what Jehovah transferred to Mary's womb.

The questions now are!
2. If it's just LIFE, what happened to the spiritual body where the LIFE was taken?

We start with the above point.

The level of your intelligence is extremely low.
Sorry I don't think I would be responding to
all your posts.

Reasons: 1. if Jesus was in the beginning with God and God sent him to earth and his life wasn't miraculously transferred to Mary's womb, which could it have happened?
2. You asked me this:
If Flesh and Blood can't enter the kingdom of heaven, how come the same kingdom will come to restore peace on earth where FLESH AND BLOOD will live?

And I replied that is there anywhere in the Bible it says spirit beings in heaven can't come to earth?
You still went ahead to ask me the same question:

You don't know that spirit can come to earth abi? Or you don't believe Jesus is coming back in his glory with the kingdom?
Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by Emusan(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2022
cornelboy:
The level of your intelligence is extremely low.

Says the most brilliant JWs who couldn't address any of my points cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sorry I don't think I would be responding to all your posts.

I know because it's evident that you don't have intellectual capability to do so.

Reasons: 1. if Jesus was in the beginning with God and God sent him to earth and his life wasn't miraculously transferred to Mary's womb, which could it have happened?

Stop typing like a kindergarten.

Jesus was not in the beginning with God but "The Word" was cheesy grin cheesy

I've set another confusion for you.

Besides, you asked for watchtower article I gave it to you. Now from the same article, if Jehovah transferred Jesus life to Mary's womb.

Here are my questions again!

2. You asked me this:
And I replied that is there anywhere in the Bible it says spirit beings in heaven can't come to earth?
You still went ahead to ask me the same question:

You don't know that spirit can come to earth abi? Or you don't believe Jesus is coming back in his glory with the kingdom?

Your initial point was that Flesh and blood can't inherit kingdom of heaven, then I went further to show you that if your understanding of that verse means HUMAN won't be in heaven because they are flesh and blood, then NO HUMAN WILL BE on EARTH either because the same kingdom of heaven will extend to earth.

In a nutshell, since Kingdom of heaven will be both in heaven and earth then no flesh and blood will enter it.

Do you get it or I should spoonfeed you further? grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by cornelboy(f): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2022
Jesus was not in the beginning with God but "The Word" was cheesy grin cheesy

Lol who did John refers to as the "word"?

I've set another confusion for you.
You can only confuse yourself smiley

1. The Bible explains that Jesus was with God before the foundation of the world. He resided in heaven as a whole complete being before he became flesh.

It's not hard. God miraculously transferred him {his whole being, person} into Mary's womb. He completely left heaven.

Your initial point was that Flesh and blood can't inherit kingdom of heaven, then I went further to show you that if your understanding of that verse means HUMAN won't be in heaven because they are flesh and blood, then NO HUMAN WILL BE on EARTH either because the same kingdom of heaven will extend to earth.
Humans will be in God's Kingdom but in a spirit body (not with as physical man, flesh and blood).
The kingdom will come to earth (earth is different from heaven Mr spoon feeder) to rule and judge the earth. I don't know the body the people (kings) in the kingdom and Jesus their KING will have, it's not explicitly stated in the Bible but the people on earth they will rule and judge are humans with flesh and blood.

In a nutshell, since Kingdom of heaven will be both in heaven and earth then no flesh and blood will enter it.
You don't even understand the Bible and JWs articles.
The kingdom was established for a reason. Daniel 2:44. After it has accomplished its purpose, Jesus will hand over everything to God {the kingdom, his authority..}so that God can rule over ALL. Jesus will be subjected to Him.
God Himself will live with the righteous on earth (new earth paradise). Revelation 21;1-5 1 Corinthians 15:24-28.

Do you get it or I should spoonfeed you further?
I did got your foolishness and I would like you not to spoonfeed me with it in the future smiley
Emusan:

Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by Emusan(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol who did John refers to as the "word"?

The man Jesus Christ!

You can only confuse yourself smiley

But the confusion is all over you

1. The Bible explains that Jesus was with God before the foundation of the world. He resided in heaven as a whole complete being before he became flesh.

You still don't get it,

Jesus was not with God but "The Word" is cheesy grin

We know He is a complete BEING before became flesh.

It's not hard. God miraculously transferred him {his whole being, person} into Mary's womb. He completely left heaven.

Waoooo I love this, that means the person in heaven still exist why in the womb grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Don't let your organization disfellowsip you for that statement cheesy

Humans will be in God's Kingdom but in a spirit body (not with as physical man, flesh and blood).

And you still call them HUMAN grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The kingdom will come to earth (earth is different from heaven Mr spoon feeder) to rule and judge the earth.

That means people on earth will still enter the kingdom, true or false?

I don't know the body the people (kings) in the kingdom and Jesus their KING will have, it's not explicitly stated in the Bible

You already said above that HUMAN

but the people on earth they will rule and judge are humans with flesh and blood.

Yet in the same kingdom where flesh and blood can't inherit grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

When I said you don't understand that verse the other time you think I don't know what I was saying.

You don't even understand the Bible and JWs articles.

Yet I've been giving you and your brothers Bible study on this forum.

The kingdom was established for a reason. Daniel 2:44. After it has accomplished its purpose, Jesus will hand over everything to God {the kingdom, his authority..}so that God can rule over ALL. Jesus will be subjected to Him.

Only if you understand yourself and the verse you're quoting.

God Himself will live with the righteous on earth (new earth paradise). Revelation 21;1-5 1 Corinthians 15:24-28.

In other word, God will dwell with flesh and blood. So why did you say flesh and blood can't inherit kingdom of heaven the other day? grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I did got get your foolishness and I would like you not to spoonfeed me with it in the future smiley

Just search your mind you'll realize that you're enjoying the Bible study. No shame in that! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by cornelboy(f): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Emusan:

The man Jesus Christ!

But the confusion is all over you

You still don't get it,

Waoooo I love this, that means the person in heaven still exist why in the womb grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Don't let your organization disfellowsip you for that statement cheesy

And you still call them HUMAN grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

That means people on earth will still enter the kingdom, true or false?

You already said above that HUMAN

Yet in the same kingdom where flesh and blood can't inherit grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

When I said you don't understand that verse the other time you think I don't know what I was saying.

Yet I've been giving you and your brothers Bible study on this forum.

Only if you understand yourself and the verse you're quoting.

In other word, God will dwell with flesh and blood. So why did you say flesh and blood can't inherit kingdom of heaven the other day? grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Just search your mind you'll realize that you're enjoying the Bible study. No shame in that! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

MaxinDhouse have you met and argue with a mad man before?
Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by Emusan(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:

MaxinDhouse have you met and argue with a mad man before?

Name calling has started..... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by cornelboy(f): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
You asked:

My reply:
You still went ahead and said;
Waoooo I love this, that means the person in heaven still exist why in the womb
When I already explained that Jesus completely left heaven.

What are you displaying here?

I also asked;
Who's the word?

Your replied:

The man Jesus Christ!

You still later said:

Who's the word, who's Jesus?

John 17:24
[24]Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

The "word" is a title used for Jesus by John.
Jesus was called the word and the word is Jesus.

What are you still displaying here?

Make I just stop here.

I'll stop responding you of you don't say something reasonable. I don tire abeg.
Emusan:

Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by Emusan(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
cornelboy:
You asked:
My reply:

You still went ahead and said;

When I already explained that Jesus completely left heaven.

What are you displaying here?

If Jesus completely left heaven, it means he retained that form he was created with. Do you disagree? grin grin grin grin cheesy

I also asked;
Who's the word?

Your replied:

You still later said:

Who's the word, who's Jesus?

John 17:24
[24]Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

The "word" is a title used for Jesus by John.
Jesus was called the word and the word is Jesus.

What are you still displaying here?

The Word is His name before he became human that is what John was talking about

Learn

Make I just stop here.

I'll stop responding you of you don't say something reasonable. I don tire abeg.

You don't need to say it
Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by cornelboy(f): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
If Jesus completely left heaven, it means he retained that form he was created with. Do you disagree? grin grin grin grin cheesy
What is this one saying na?

John 1:14
[14]So the Word (Jesus, a whole being in heaven) became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.

There's no way he could retain his glorious in flesh. He came as a complete human.

Learn
Learn what exactly?

The Word is His name before he became human that is what John was talking about
I think it's only John that called Jesus the word. It's a title. No where in the Bible says that word was his name before he became human.
Use your brain Baba.

The only clue is that Jesus was arch-angel Michael!
Emusan:

Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by Emusan(m): 12:50am On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=111714489]
What is this one saying na?

John 1:14
[14]So the Word (Jesus, a whole being in heaven) became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.

There's no way he could retain his glorious in flesh. He came as a complete human.

"He came" yet he couldn't retain his glorious in flesh, so what happened to his spiritual body?

Learn what exactly?

Truth of the scripture

I think it's only John that called Jesus the word. It's a title. No where in the Bible says that word was his name before he became human.
Use your brain Baba.

Only if you can use yours first

THE Word

The only clue is that Jesus was arch-angel Michael!

So what happened to his angelic nature when he became human?
Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by cornelboy(f): 3:17am On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Emusan post=111716810][/quote]
"He came" yet he couldn't retain his glorious in flesh, so what happened to his spiritual body?

He wasn't meant to retain his spirit body but came in flesh as pure human.

Only if you can use yours first
THE Word
Did John say his name was the Word?
Jesus has many title.

So what happened to his angelic nature when he became human?

All the Bible says is that he came to earth in flesh. God sent him down and he came.

When he was ascending into heaven, he would have been transformed to his glorious spirit body back.
Re: Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves by Emusan(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
cornelboy:
He wasn't meant to retain his spirit body but came in flesh as pure human.

Which means the second highest in command, whom Jehovah Himself created just vanished into tin air without trace grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Did John say his name was the Word?
Jesus has many title.

Yes! Read your Bible

All the Bible says is that he came to earth in flesh. God sent him down and he came.

Yes! If HE CAME to earth it means He's existing form retained.

When he was ascending into heaven, he would have been transformed to his glorious spirit body back.

No transformation here according to your doctrine.
1. His spiritual body doesn't exist anymore since He is now FULLY HUMAN, which means NOTHING in his spiritual body was retained in He's human nature.

2. At death the same human nature was completely destroyed without leaving anything behind.

3. To appear again means Jehovah have to recreate another Jesus after resurrection.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Midnight Is For Complete Freedom / Precaution On The Religion Forum. / Who Gets To Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.