Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. (1080 Views)

We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer / Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / Open Letter To Nigerian Tribal Supremacists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Loverofpeace: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
It will be called the 'pharaohs' the whole ideology of the group was engineered from ancient Egyptians civilization who were originally blacks before non-blacks destroyed our history ,it would be a nonviolent organization whose major aim is to restore black dignity in all spheres,we will encourage our members to get involved with politics, science and technology,African arts and religion, our symbol is going to be pharaohs head,this group will kickstart October 31st 2022 and membership is free and strictly for blacks from all continents of the world ,if you have any contributions on how to promote this group please share it will be appreciated.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by house10s2: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
n then every body will there own ideology bringing into groups n d killing starts.guy rest

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Are you related to pharaohs or Egyptian, the white people bottled up their racist behavior towards black but will show you shege if you try that nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Loverofpeace: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
SlyDev:
Are you related to pharaohs or Egyptian, the white people bottled up their racist behavior towards black but will show you shege if you try that nonsense

We are not fighting against any race,we are just being proud of our race if whites can be proud why can't blacks be? Secondly you talk like we are inferior to whites what makes you think they can overpower us?

May the Nile never run dry as we paddle to the pyramids from axum to Nubia,kokorikokori.. wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Kam2021: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Una no dey ever start better thing..na yeye yeye groups that will never uplift the black man.What inventions have you brought up in that abroad that will be beneficial to us in Nigeria?Abeg rest..
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by WoundedLamb: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Not even a study group. More like exporting cultism. Dude, face your studies and prove your supremacy with superior intelligence. When you're intelligent and industrious, you command respect.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Loverofpeace: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kam2021:
Una no dey ever start better thing..na yeye yeye groups that will never uplift the black man.What inventions have you brought up in that abroad that will be beneficial to us in Nigeria?Abeg rest..

Our own go different trust me,we are only recruiting intellectual black people all over the world and bad records no go fit join to avoid giving us a bad name In the public,we must Restore the new Egypt the African world power.

May we never witness downfall our oppas built the pyramids from Axum down to kush.
We are solida we are the pyramids kokorikokori.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by helinues: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
And you be lover of peace?

Reverse is the case oo
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by BSsniffer: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Work hard, add value to your community, you can also give a percentage of your income to support black charities, train youths in tech; imagine if you're able to teach 2 black kids about coding/programming every year, the impact that would have. Also get very rich and use your money to push your ideologies in government.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Loverofpeace: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Not even a study group. More like exporting cultism. Dude, face your studies and prove your supremacy with superior intelligence. When you're intelligent and industrious, you command respect.

Not really,it is not in the nature of the black man to study books,it will make the group boring,even you seff no like book talk true,our aim is to groom future leaders that will restore Ancient Egypt (African world power)in this modern era,kokori Kori kush will never die.
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Loverofpeace: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
helinues:
And you be lover of peace?

Reverse is the case oo

Lol
I mean no harm.
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by nabiz(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
I love it. You must value your self before others will price you well

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Lastpharoah33: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Loverofpeace:

Our own go different trust me,we are only recruiting intellectual black people all over the world and bad records no go fit join to avoid giving us a bad name In the public,we must Restore the new Egypt the African world power.

May we never witness downfall our oppas built the pyramids from Axum down to kush.
We are solida we are the pyramids kokorikokori.
And who told you egypt is the heartbeat of Africa?

Young man, I can only pray that your untainted ideology shouldn't metamorphose to a colossal disaster to both academic institutions and the society at large.

We are still dealing with woke soyinka's conviction.
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Loverofpeace: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
nabiz:
I love it. You must value your self before others will price you well

Thank you!

May your boat never capsize in Nile till you reach the land of the pyramids,may the dust of the Sahara never blurr your vision.. wink
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Loverofpeace: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

And who told you egypt is the heartbeat of Africa?

Young man, I can only pray that your untainted ideology shouldn't metamorphose to a colossal disaster to academic institutions and the society at large.

We are still dealing with woke soyinka's conviction.
Ancient Egypt is the first world power and was a black empire we must accord them that Respect.
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Loverofpeace: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
BSsniffer:
Work hard, add value to your community, you can also give a percentage of your income to support black charities, train youths in tech; imagine if you're able to teach 2 black kids about coding/programming every year, the impact that would have. Also get very rich and use your money to push your ideologies in government.

Sir I wish i had the financial resources to that but unfortunately I don't all I have is just my mouth and pen.
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by BoboNkiti19: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
There are a number of Black supremacist groups across various black colleges and HBCU's here in the USA, it's more of a movement backed with political ideologies that align more with the black panther movements, those ones are typically non-violent in their approach (I'm part of one of the groups)...then there are the other groups whose members all legally "carry" firearms and assault rifles of all calibers (those are the ones that are ready to spill blood especially against equally armed white supremacist groups).
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by BSsniffer: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Loverofpeace:

Not really,it is not in the nature of the black man to study books,it will make the group boring,even you seff no like book talk true,our aim is to groom future leaders that will restore Ancient Egypt (African world power)in this modern era,kokori Kori kush will never die.

How do you plan on making Africa a world power when you don't like reading books.....you obviously want to form a gangbanger group.
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by BSsniffer: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Loverofpeace:

Sir I wish i had the financial resources to that but unfortunately I don't all I have is just my mouth and pen.

You have hands, a brain, and legs.....use those to get what you want.
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by WoundedLamb: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Loverofpeace:

If you don't like studying, why are you in the school? How do you plan to change things without knowledge? Knowledge gave the white man the privilege they had over you, not some group. A typical black man in the US does not know how the world works. He doesn't understand the concept of finance, advanced science, etc. They keep giving the excuse, the black man does not like to read. You don't like to read and this leaves you at the mercy of the white man. And you want to keep living like that while expecting a change? Dude, people who say Knowledge is power ain't exactly drunk. The Egyptians you made reference to had knowledge. What kind of superiority are you seeking when you don't know a thing about science? Physical superiority? There's simply no other agenda you can possibly give to your group that will make you superior or even seem superior, and when you realize you aren't making any progress, you'd likely turn violent or, at least, get tempted to try "other means" which could easily get you into trouble. A group of people seeking progress without Knowledge is already a societal menace. A lot of black people dislike whites. When you gather such people together, things could easily spin out of control.

I grew up in North America and I can tell you for sure that your group would only feed a stereotype. We had black people's clubs back in school. We studied together, taught each other things like programming, investment operations, etc. and these things helped us take control of our future. I'm sorry, but your group can only give you hood superiority if it's not knowledge driven and, honestly, it appears you just want to boost your own self confidence after feeling trampled. I'd suggest you talk to someone to learn how they navigated the muddy waters instead of resorting to gangsterism. I'm only concerned you'd end up soiling our name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Chris873: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Am interested
Whatsapp_07067284308
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Loverofpeace: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
WoundedLamb:

If you don't like studying, why are you in the school? How do you plan to change things without knowledge? Knowledge gave the white man the privilege they had over you, not some group. A typical black man in the US does not know how the world works. He doesn't understand the concept of finance, advanced science, etc. They keep giving the excuse, the black man does not like to read. You don't like to read and this leaves you at the mercy of the white man. And you want to keep living like that while expecting a change? Dude, people who say Knowledge is power ain't exactly drunk. The Egyptians you made reference to had knowledge. What kind of superiority are you seeking when you don't know a thing about science? Physical superiority? There's simply no other agenda you can possibly give to your group that will make you superior or even seem superior, and when you realize you aren't making any progress, you'd likely turn violent or, at least, get tempted to try "other means" which could easily get you into trouble. A group of people seeking progress without Knowledge is already a societal menace. A lot of black people dislike whites. When you gather such people together, things could easily spin out of control.

I grew up in North America and I can tell you for sure that your group would only feed a stereotype. We had black people's clubs back in school. We studied together, taught each other things like programming, investment operations, etc. and these things helped us take control of our future. I'm sorry, but your group can only give you hood superiority if it's not knowledge driven and, honestly, it appears you just want to boost your own self confidence after feeling trampled. I'd suggest you talk to someone to learn how they navigated the muddy warers instead of resorting to gangsterism. I'm only concerned you'd end up soiling our name.

Sir you misunderstand me,what I am trying to say is this ; here in Nigeria people don't like reading it has become a norm and it's not changing anytime soon,so at this intial stage of growing the group we will not start talking about reading books and all its should be about sensitization for now, but it we still get to that as time goes on.
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by WoundedLamb: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Loverofpeace:

Sir you misunderstand me,what I am trying to say is this ; here in Nigeria people don't like reading it has become a norm and it's not changing anytime soon,so at this intial stage of growing the group we will not start talking about reading books and all its should be about sensitization for now, but it we still get to that as time goes on.

I've said all I can possibly say about the subject, dear brother. The rest is up to you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Lastpharoah33: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
WoundedLamb:

I grew up in North America and I can tell you for sure that your group would only feed a stereotype. We had black people's clubs back in school. We studied together, taught each other things like programming, investment operations, etc. and these things helped us take control of our future. I'm sorry, but your group can only give you hood superiority if it's not knowledge driven and, honestly, it appears you just want to boost your own self confidence after feeling trampled. I'd suggest you talk to someone to learn how they navigated the muddy warers instead of resorting to gangsterism. I'm only concerned you'd end up soiling our name.

Spot on!
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by dasparrow: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Loverofpeace:
It will be called the 'pharaohs' the whole ideology of the group was engineered from ancient Egyptians civilization who were originally blacks before non-blacks destroyed our history ,it would be a nonviolent organization whose major aim is to restore black dignity in all spheres,we will encourage our members to get involved with politics, science and technology,African arts and religion, our symbol is going to be pharaohs head,this group will kickstart October 31st 2022 and membership is free and strictly for blacks from all continents of the world ,if you have any contributions on how to promote this group please share it will be appreciated.

I get what you are trying to do but your best bet is to reach out to people in Pan-African groups. You will find them on YouTube and Facebook. Nairaland is not the best place to find people who share your ideology because Nairaland is filled with Nigerians who are coons with inferiority complex and self hate who see the white man as their savior. Notice how they are so invested in the Russia - Ukraine war but you don't see them making any noise about the 75 Nigerians who were just recently kidnapped in Zamfara by so-called bandits.

The average Nigerian cares more about other racial groups than they care about their own people or citizens. This is as a result of their inherent self hate and inferiority complex. So if you are looking for people with your mindset, check out the following Pan - African YouTube channels: 'Make Africa great', 'Ivie Anita', 'Dr Mumbi Seraki Spritual show', 'Wode Maya', 'Bijoux Noir'. These are the ones I remember just at the top of my head. So check them out.

I personally noticed that Africans from other African countries like Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Ghana, Gambia and the likes are more Pro-Africa and Pro Pan-African than Nigerians. These African nations have joined hands with the African Diaspora like the Black folks in the Caribbean, UK, America, Canada, South America and elsewhere to begin the work of restoring the glory of the African/Black race.

So, you should try linking up with people from other African nations and beyond because as for now, most Nigerians are coons and they don't want the African/Black race to rise but just know that Africa will rise because the Babylon system which is the system of the beast that the bible prophesied about in the book of revelation is going to fall and fall hard. And for your information, Mystery Babylon is America and she will be eventually destroyed as the bible foretold in the books of Isaiah and Revelation.

Peace!
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Loverofpeace: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
dasparrow:

I get what you are trying to do but your best bet is to reach out to people in Pan-African groups. You will find them on YouTube and Facebook. Nairaland is not the best place to find people who share your ideology because Nairaland is filled with Nigerians who are coons with inferiority complex and self hate who see the white man as their savior. Notice how they are so invested in the Russia - Ukraine war but you don't see them making any noise about the 75 Nigerians who were just recently kidnapped in Zamfara by so-called bandits.

The average Nigerian cares more about other racial groups than they care about their own people or citizens. This is as a result of their inherent self hate and inferiority complex. So if you are looking for people with your mindset, check out the following Pan - African YouTube channels: 'Make Africa great', 'Ivie Anita', 'Dr Mumbi Seraki Spritual show', 'Wode Maya', 'Bijoux Noir'. These are the ones I remember just at the top of my head. So check them out.

I personally noticed that Africans from other African countries like Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Ghana, Gambia and the likes are more Pro-Africa and Pro Pan-African than Nigerians. These African nations have joined hands with the African Diaspora like the Black folks in the Caribbean, UK, America, Canada, South America and elsewhere to begin the work of restoring the glory of the African/Black race.

So, you should try linking up with people from other African nations and beyond because as for now, most Nigerians are coons and they don't want the African/Black race to rise but just know that Africa will rise because the Babylon system which is the system of the beast that the bible prophesied about in the book of revelation is going to fall and fall hard. And for your information, Mystery Babylon is America and she will be eventually destroyed as the bible foretold in the books of Isaiah and Revelation.

Peace!
thank bro
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by naija4life247: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Loverofpeace:

The devil is whispering into your ears.

Go and revisit history, this was how the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity (ROF) started at the Anglican Church by Arch Bishop Oluseyi Ogunbiyi. Bishop Vinning and some other Anglican Bishops of those days.

Same way Woke Soyinka and his friends started the Pirates Confraternity a.k.a. National Association of Seadogs (NAS).

We all know where we are currently due to the formation of the two associations above.

Tell the devil to get behind thee.
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Loverofpeace: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2022
naija4life247:

The devil is whispering into your ears.

Go and revisit history, this was how the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity (ROF) started at the Anglican Church by Arch Bishop Oluseyi Ogunbiyi. Bishop Vinning and some other Anglican Bishops of those days.

Same way Woke Soyinka and his friends started the Pirates Confraternity a.k.a. National Association of Seadogs (NAS).

We all know where we are currently due to the formation of the two associations above.

Tell the devil to get behind thee.

Wole soyinka didn't tell us the truth about the kind of confraternity he was forming,he knew it was going to be violent don't let him decieve you.
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Loverofpeace:
Fool.
You're nothing but a blanket cultist.
Hand go touch uih soon. Continue.
Na prison you go find yourself Ewu
Re: I Want To Create A Black Supremacists Group In School. by Loverofpeace: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Fool.
You're nothing but a blanket cultist.
Hand go touch uih soon. Continue.
Na prison you go find yourself Ewu

Why insult me ?
There are hundreds of white supremacists groups In Europe and America and they are not considered criminal organisation by the western governments, why criminalize yours ?we pharaohs are no cultist we are the progenitors of a movement to save the black Race.

May our boat never capsize In the Nile till we reach the land of the pyramids Asseeeee!

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Leaders Demand Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking: PDP Presidential Screening Panel Disqualifies 2 aspirants. / Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.