Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of This Swollen On My Leg? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of This Swollen On My Leg? (737 Views)

Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / Lumplike Swollen On Testicles / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of This Swollen On My Leg? by binzubair(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please help, this had always been on my leg. It doesn't pain nor does it stop me from doing anything, but I noticed its growing bigger lately. And it's giving me a serious concern.

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Swollen On My Leg? by MCKitchen(f): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
in the mighty name of Jesus I remove this strong hold it should go back to where it came from. A friend had similar but with help of therapist it would dissolve. You are healed Amen.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Swollen On My Leg? by Zonefree(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
You don go waka where you no suppose waka.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Swollen On My Leg? by alphaNomega: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
It's called a swelling, not swollen
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Swollen On My Leg? by pocohantas(f): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
MCKitchen:
in the mighty name of Jesus I remove this strong hold it should go back to where it came from. A friend had similar but with help of therapist it would dissolve. You are healed Amen.

Your friend had a similar case.
Your friend got the help of a therapist.

Rather than telling OP what the therapist recommended for your friend, you choose to send it back to where it came from.

Where exactly did it come from? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Swollen On My Leg? by Shegzdave: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Your friend had a similar case.
Your friend got the help of a therapist.

Rather than telling OP what the therapist recommended for your friend, you choose to send it back to where it came from.

Where exactly did it come from? cheesy
Religion has really blinded people from seeing and saying the truth it is really the opium of the Masses grin
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This Swollen On My Leg? by binzubair(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
alphaNomega:
It's called a swelling, not swollen
thanx for d correction. Do u av any advice?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now / Heart Disease What Every One Should Know / Secrets On How To Live A Stressfree And Healthy Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.