Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

New Wine In New Wineskin - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Wine In New Wineskin - Emoji Devotions (182 Views)

Parables In Pidgin, Audio Dramatic. Title - The Old Wine In The New Wine Skin. / Nigerian Pastor Turns Water To Wine In Anambra State. Pics And Vid / Prophet Turns Water To Wine In Anambra State (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Wine In New Wineskin - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
An Emoji devotions for Sun, March 13, 2022

Topic: New wine in New Wineskin

Highlight: Also, no one ever pours new wine into old wineskins. The wine would break them, and the wine would be ruined along with the wineskins. You always put new wine into new wineskins.”
Mark 2:22 ERV

Do I need to tell the story of how Adam lost his body to sin. We all need the good spirit. So if what you are doing does not permit God to flow through you, then I think your wineskin contains the old wine. God sent Adam out of paradise because he lost his glory. May we not lose our salvation. Everybody has the old wine in their wineskin unless the Spirit of Christ dwell inside of you, you cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 2 Corinthians 5:17

God put Christ over all rulers, authorities, powers, and kings. He gave him authority over everything that has power in this world or in the next world. Ephesians 1:21

Jesus answered, “I assure you, everyone must be born again. Anyone who is not born again cannot be in God’s kingdom.”
John 3:3

To be born again means you have made a renewed or confirmed commitment of faith in Jesus Christ and pledge to follow his ways and do the will of God.

Jesus said in Mark 3:35 that My true brother and sister and mother are those who do what God wants.”

If you are in the old wineskin, come to the new wineskin which is the Lord Jesus so that you can have seamless peace of mind.

“I leave you peace. It is my own peace I give you. I give you peace in a different way than the world does. So don’t be troubled. Don’t be afraid.
Jesus Christ (John 14:27)

Prayer: I am chosen by Christ, my salvation is from his Spirit. I believe in Jesus. I believe in His grace. Amen

https://emojidevotions..com/2022/03/new-wine-in-new-wineskin.html

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Bible Verse Mean? / Is It A Must For Every Christian To Speak In Tongues? / A True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.