Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,734 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

RE: Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RE: Husband (442 Views)

RE: Husband, Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Husband by CandyOps(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
il
Re: RE: Husband by dollynnn(f): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
His own version of how the scar came about sold him out. Too watery and puerile! Asides all these sef, in one of the pictures I saw,there was blood coming out of the deceased's nose. How come ? She had a seizure while giving birth during which she hit her nose on the floor or what? He should learn how to do final touchings and finishings on his lies next time. Anyway,the law says he is innocent until proven otherwise.
The prosecution should gather all the necessary evidence to either send him to the gallows or put him behind the bars for the rest of his life.
P.S Marriage is not a "do or die" affair. And to all the ladies and men out there,never treat red flags with kid's gloves.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace
Re: RE: Husband by Zonefree(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
How come he didn't care about her during pregnancy and childbirth? Why sending only money?

Now she's dead, he came to the hospital to see the dead bodies of the wife and child and you want us to believe you love your wife undecided

Nonsense love!
Re: RE: Husband by BabbanBura(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Op, both his and your versions of the story doesn't exonerate the man of what he was accused of. Being separated doesn't mean he can't still have access to and beat her, especially since there is a history of touching her to cause her a scare (if it is not beating, I don't know what it should be called).

So try again but these una version doesn't do the job una wan mek dem do!

1 Like

Re: RE: Husband by Cholls(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
My brothers and sisters should we believe his story?
Re: RE: Husband by blackboy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Very correct. Dont mind the OP. He has no solid point. Just defending a friend.
BabbanBura:
Op, both his and your versions of the story doesn't exonerate the man of what he was accused of. Being separated doesn't mean he can't still have access to and beat her, especially since there is a history of touching her to cause her a scare (if it is not beating, I don't know what it should be called).

So try again but these una version doesn't do the job una wan mek dem do!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Military Taking Over Or What !? That's Was My Dream Day Break Today / US Indicts Nigerian Security Agencies For Corruption, Impunity / Gunmen Kidnap 10 Herders, 300 cows In Anambra, Demand N4m, AK-47 Gun As Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.