Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic (13531 Views)

EPL: Why Liverpool Beat Manchester United 4-0 – Mo Salah / EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by kiiingemmy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Manchester United midfielder, Nemanja Matic, has given reasons critics should never doubt teammate, Cristiano Ronaldo again.

Ronaldo scored a hat-trick for Man United as they defeated Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 in a Premier League tie on Saturday.

His three goals against Tottenham means he clinched yet another record, surpassing Austrian-Czech's Josef Bican in the FIFA record books on 805 professional career goals.

The Portugal captain established himself as the highest goalscorer in the history of football as he now has a total of 807 career goals to his name.

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner has had his doubters in recent times but Matic believes that critics were foolish to ever doubt a player of Ronaldo's caliber, adding that he has been on the top level for 20 years.

"I think that every day he shows that he's a great professional, a good example for young players, the things that happen to him he deserves 100%," Matic told MUTV.

"After more than 800 goals, nobody should doubt him.

"He's 20 years on the top level, 20 years the best player, nobody did that in the history of football."

Source: https://onemic9ja.com/sports/epl-why-critics-should-never-doubt-cristiano-ronaldo-again-matic-n226/

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by kiiingemmy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Download Latest Nigerian Music At

https://onemic9ja.com ��
Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by Totilopussylick(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
He's opinion though tongue

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by respect80(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
There's nothing like "never" when sports is concerned.
If you impress today, you will be applauded.
If you fumble tomorrow, you will be criticized and that's what keeps a true sportsman going.

Know this and know peace ✌️

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by Treasure17(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
respect80:
There's nothing like "never" when sports is concerned.
If you impress today, you will be applauded.
If you fumble tomorrow, you will be criticized and that's what keeps a true sportsman going.

Know this and know peace ✌️
He was probably referring to Ronaldo's ability on the field of play irrespective of the results. For instance, Messi at PSG is underperforming when you juxtapose his current form with his Barcelona days but that doesn't take anything away from Messi. We know what he's capable of doing.

73 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by respect80(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Treasure17:

He was probably referring to Ronaldo's ability on the field of play irrespective of the results. For instance, Messi at PSG is underperforming when you juxtapose his current form with his Barcelona days but that doesn't take anything away from Messi. We know what he's capable of doing.
I understand the bolded as much as you do.
I'm just responding because I felt it was sensational to call Ronald's doubters or even critics fools.
The five-time Ballon d'Or winner has had his doubters in recent times but Matic believes that critics were foolish to ever doubt a player of Ronaldo's caliber, adding that he has been on the top level for 20 years.
My point is, every sportsman needs his critics to stay competitive no matter how big your achievement may be.
Without criticism or doubts, it would have been good enough to just ask CR7 to hang his boots since he's arguably the greatest and got nothing more to prove.
Remove criticism from sports and see the fun gone.
Even the Messi you speak of is currently under heavy criticism based on his poor form at PSG.
Sometimes, your own success is capable of haunting you and you need criticism to remain focused.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by Treasure17(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
respect80:

I'm just responding because I felt it was sensational to call Ronald's doubters or even critics fools.

My point is, every sportsman needs his critics to stay competitive no matter how big your achievement may be.
Without criticism or doubts, it would have been good enough to just ask CR7 to hang his boots since he's arguably the greatest and got nothing more to prove.
Even the Messi you speak of is currently under heavy criticism based on his poor form at PSG.
Sometimes, your own success is capable of haunting you and you need criticism to remain focused.
You are right.

21 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by paulolee(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
this guys should relax with dis noise, we all know he is a proven goal scorer also we cnt foget dt age is catching up n d gee performance really declined this year up to d point dt united fans were not bothered dt he missed city game bcox dey expected nothing from him due to his bad run of form.
now he did an hat trick n d noise av started again asif its not d same cr7 we av seen all season..
d problem i av with united fans is dt wen tinz are going well, dey would forget about d bad form n mediocre defense dt united had all season n keep praising d team n expect haters to accept dt united problem is the bad squad wen tinz starts to go bad for united n cr7.
he did 3 goals n united won, we no hear complain about bad team n defense bt wen united starts it's frustration, una go start defense n bad team excuse.....till den

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by wunmi590(m): 5:42am On Mar 14, 2022
cool
Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by chukwuibuipob: 5:43am On Mar 14, 2022
cool Dey should continue,especially that PSG dwarf goat./Nah their headache

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by vinceyinnovation: 5:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Y
Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by momodub: 5:43am On Mar 14, 2022
It haf do na

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by chukwuibuipob: 5:44am On Mar 14, 2022
grin cc obembet

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by EdgarBounce(m): 5:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by SouthWestBlood(m): 5:46am On Mar 14, 2022
The one that amazes me is how Man U fans see him as the problem with their team. Smh.

9 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by Aufbauh(m): 5:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Anyone who can score 807 goals in just 1016 competitive football should not be underrated even in his forties.

22 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by obembet(f): 5:47am On Mar 14, 2022
We CR7 don't give up on him. We know what he can do

16 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by FireUpNow(m): 5:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Tell this to Messi and his fans

7 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by obembet(f): 5:48am On Mar 14, 2022
⣶⣾⣷⣦⡀⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣾⣿⠁⢸⣿⣧⠀⣿⣿⠉⠹⣿⣆⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⣿⠟ ⣿⣿⠀⠘⠛⠛⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⢻⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁ ⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣷⠀⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⣿⣿ ⢻⣿⣦⣼⣿⠏⠀⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣧⠀⢀⣿⣿ ⠈⠛⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠸⠛⠛ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤⠄ Ronaldo

23 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by iscom(m): 5:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Omo
Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by hkunle71(m): 5:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Christiano Ronaldo is still the best 7 in the world so far and only Mbappe is moving in his footstep

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by AntiChristian: 5:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Why is he called Ororo?

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Ronaldo leads pessi the eibar midget...follows angry

5 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by OhBritannia(m): 5:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Lionel Messi have qualified for the world cup.

Lionel Messi will not play Europa league Next season.

Lionel Messi will win a trophy This season.

What's the point of having sex if you don't cum?

One guy somewhere won't achieve non of This .
The only trophy this season they can boast of his hatrick goals against Tottenham.
grin grin

14 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by Jeromejnr(m): 5:56am On Mar 14, 2022
OhBritannia:
Lionel Messi have qualified for the world cup.

Lionel Messi will not play Europa league Next season.

Lionel Messi will win a trophy This season.

What's the point of having sex if you don't cum?

One guy somewhere won't achieve non of This .
The only trophy this season they can boast of his hatrick goals against Tottenham.
grin grin

The pain is obvious through your write up.

You don't like the current reality of things so you find ways to make yourself feel better.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 14, 2022
G
Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:03am On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He's opinion though tongue

An informed opinion.

Matic is a professional. A proven player who is still playing top-flight football, not a has-been or a pundit.

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by sportskid(m): 6:04am On Mar 14, 2022
Hatrick or no hatrick Man UTD is comfortably at 5th Position.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why Critics Should Never Doubt Cristiano Ronaldo Again - Matic by Gmoney2745(m): 6:04am On Mar 14, 2022
respect80:

I got your point

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Biggest Prospects In The Golden Eaglets? / Super Eagles To Play Italy In Friendly Match On November 18 / Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.