Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,703 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

"Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) (3605 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / I Read Chapter 1 To 12 No Single Question Came Out-unilag Student Rants Bitterly / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A 200 level Osun State University (UNIOSUN) student went berserk after a 100 level student tried to woo her, Siggy reveals.

The 200 level student, making a video of her self, stated that because she wasn’t putting on her ID card, a fresher, who evidently didn’t know his place, was asking her out.

Her remark had evoked tittering from her band of friends who found the whole matter funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzqm3FaIqgw

Source: SIGGY

1 Share

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
So?

What is the difference between a freshman and a sophomore?
Just a class!
What if he is older than you?
Do you know if the fresher is going to graduate with or before you?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
So what??

5 Likes

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by meobizy(f): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Small children with school matter.

14 Likes

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Bigredmachine: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Let me say prestisibly that's as quickly as possible... That I am maniacally bewildered... That a 200 level students does not know that there's no I senior u in the university

How can a beautiful young lady act like someone who has no brains or will I say has mosquitoes brain inside her head... If that guy had approached her with a Lexus A65 jeep (don't know if such jeep exist anyway) she would never had looked down on the fresher

She thinks she's still in SS3 where she has lower class to look down on... The guy did nothing wrong to toast her... But the little problem I have with the guy is that he did not observe well, not all fine girls have functioning brains...

This is why I hate to even look or consider dating girls in their early 20s

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Treasure17(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
No one is above toasting. You have the sole responsibility to turn him down.

3 Likes

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Bigredmachine: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:
So?

Just a class!

You dey mind the girl, the girl is just so full of pride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by DontBullshitMe: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Imagine if the fresher was rich.

Academic level won't matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Suspects: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:
So?

Just a class!
noise!

1 Like

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Suspects: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bigredmachine:
Let me say prestisibly that's as quickly as possible... That I am maniacally bewildered... That a 200 level students does not know that there's no I senior u in the university

How can a beautiful young lady act like someone who has no brains or will I say has mosquitoes brain inside her head... If that guy had approached her with a Lexus A65 jeep (don't know if such jeep exist anyway) she would never had looked down on the fresher

She thinks she's still in SS3 where she has lower class to look down on... The guy did nothing wrong to toast her... But the little problem I have with the guy is that he did not observe well, not all fine girls have functioning brains...

you sabi make noise! Ah ahn!

1 Like

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by emmy512: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
She go soon drop or change course when her cgp no rish the boy go come pass am or the same level.
Naso sonia do, i pass am, port am and graduate.
How 500l dept year 2 babe go d call 400l dept year 1 guy junior.

2 Likes

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Suspects:
you sabi make noise! Ah ahn!
Why are you shouting noise

Noise Up and down

What is your own opinion

3 Likes

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by 21savages: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
So what? When I was in 100level my bae was in 400level. And na toast I toast am.

1 Like

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by GreaterFuture(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Smh
Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by mytime24(f): 12:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Who u b sef

Even confident fresher can toast a lecturer if she'nt married cry

9 Likes

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by juman(m): 2:55am On Mar 14, 2022
She behave like she still dey secondary school, claiming seniority.
There is likelihood she may be in the same course with him one day.

1 Like

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Suspects: 5:32am On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Why are you shouting noise
Noise Up and down
What is your own opinion
noise maker!

1 Like

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Hotspotbro(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2022
And she took it to S.M.., looking for attention...

Sigggy:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A 200 level Osun State University (UNIOSUN) student went berserk after a 100 level student tried to woo her, Siggy reveals.

The 200 level student, making a video of her self, stated that because she wasn’t putting on her ID card, a fresher, who evidently didn’t know his place, was asking her out.

Her remark had evoked tittering from her band of friends who found the whole matter funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzqm3FaIqgw

Source: SIGGY
Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Mooh247: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2022
tongue

Because she fine small, shakara don full her head... I hope she stops her childish approach to love before she reaches 30 and still single

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by shortgun(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Girls that talk like her are bunch of troubles.
Where's the beauty?

1 Like

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2022
embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Teamsworld07(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Bigredmachine:

No mind her jawe.... Make she go ask her mate wey dey 400L and still dey put on big polo to cook for a 100L guy.... She go soon understand if the guy later carry ride pass her ���
Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2022
So mentally retarded.
She didn't assume if the fresher will be her future husband, rubbish..
Let her keep wasting her life with those in finals, Ode.
Even most freshers are richer than those in finals, na guys wey just enter uni, money dey for sure, no stories like * project don finish my money, * Assignment wan finish my money, * My lecturer say 10k na him sorting and the rest. cheesy . She dey form seniority with no hope of employment sef.
Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by FahBuLous: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2022
This girl na mumu ahswear...

Na wa o, girls de foolish no be small angry

2 Likes

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by dayabiuuku: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2022
When you first approach them, the first thing that they will look at is your shoes,

When they reach the age of 35, they will be going to Shiloh with pictures of guys that they have had several abortions with.

At the end of the day they will be ranting about that they were used and dumped and that ALL MEN ARE THE SAME!

#itiswell!

3 Likes

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by atheistandproud(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2022
dayabiuuku:
When you first approach them, the first thing that they will look at is your shoes,

When they reach the age of 35, they will be going to Shiloh with pictures of guys that they have had several abortions with.

At the end of the day they will be ranting about that they were used and dumped and that ALL MEN ARE THE SAME!

#itiswell!

Where is Mosdii abeg
Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by careytommy37(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2022
na as goat stand dem dey take price am
Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by CSTRR: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2022
To her, that is a crime against humanity.

Funny pikin.
Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Folake for the Shiloh. No worry, na Shiloh things in a few years.

1 Like

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
dayabiuuku:

#itiswell!
This one na their old format naa, nowadays dem dey first look wether u get iphone to see weda na 1 or 3 cameras wey the phone get, next dem go check if you get car key or any key sef, most guys dey trick dem with cupboard key, thirdly dem go look ur dressing and ur kind of perfume, cos dem fit easily detect cheap clothes and perfume, fourthly dem go look ur shoes, if na less than 7k dem don black list you be dat

2 Likes

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by kmaster007: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Las las she go date if nah yahoo boi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Student That Score The Highest In Jamb Examination (photo) / Please Which Course Can One Take In Uni With Pass In Math? / uniport post utme past questions answers 2016/2017 07069730081

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.