Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

"Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) (3626 Views)

Sex Prank On The Guy That Want To Toast Me Gone Wrong / I Read Chapter 1 To 12 No Single Question Came Out-unilag Student Rants Bitterly / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by BreakthroughCas: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin
Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by Odunharry(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lol. Hypergamy.
Re: "Fresher Dey Toast Me" - UNIOSUN Female Student Rants (VIDEO) by silibaba: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sigggy:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A 200 level Osun State University (UNIOSUN) student went berserk after a 100 level student tried to woo her, Siggy reveals.

The 200 level student, making a video of her self, stated that because she wasn’t putting on her ID card, a fresher, who evidently didn’t know his place, was asking her out.

Her remark had evoked tittering from her band of friends who found the whole matter funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzqm3FaIqgw

Source: SIGGY

If you love somebody, walk up to her and tell am you like am mo oooo

Coz it does no crime to dulling

Ask African China ft faze

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Education: 2010/2011 Bea Foreign Scholarship Programme / Federal Polytechnic Offa,kwara State{information} / Federal Polytechnic Offa , Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.