Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Intellectual Property Was Stolen - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Intellectual Property Was Stolen (141 Views)

Intellectual Properties: Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books! / Intellectual Property / Do You Know That Manhattan Beach Was Stolen From Bruce Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Intellectual Property Was Stolen by grammarian247(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please �, lalastica, help me take this to the front page.

I really do not know how best to present this here on Nairaland; what I do know, however, is-I need help.

For over two years now, every day, I have been posting English lessons on my Facebook page. Straight to the point. As I was going through a monthly magazine by a big company in Nigeria, I saw one of the dramatic grammar posts I made published in the magazine without acknowledging me.

After some consultations, I hired a lawyer who wrote the company demanding compensation. One month has gone since the company was served, not a syllable from the company or its representative. What step should I take to have them pay for this intellectual theft?

Those who know how this works should please kindly advise me. I do not want to reveal the identity of the company for reasons we all know.
Lalastica and other moderators should please give this post a front page advantage
Re: My Intellectual Property Was Stolen by mymadam(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Let your lawyer do his job first. Unless of course you are not comfortable with your lawyer's modus operandi.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Estate In Eleko With Good Title You Can Invest - 07082514696 / Electronic Foreign Wine Bar For Sale / Apartment For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.