Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Learn How To Import From Bangladesh, Dubai And India. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Import From Bangladesh, Dubai And India. (850 Views)

In Need Of A Shipping Company That Ships From Bangladesh And India / Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Import From Bangladesh, Dubai And India. by Zibahstores(f): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hi guys.

Do you know that asides from China there are several other countries to import from? And of course course, top notch quality goods are what you can from these countries.
Sign up for any of my trainings today and be glad you did. If you come in through nairaland you get a 10% discount off.

Re: Learn How To Import From Bangladesh, Dubai And India. by Zibahstores(f): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Also we have several other trainings in progress

Bangladesh Importation Training
Dubai Importation Training
Vietnam Importation Training
India Importation Training
Hair importation training
Preorder Master Class (this training teaches you how to successfully run a preorder business)
Contacts pack (hair suppliers Contacts and other suppliers contacts)

Re: Learn How To Import From Bangladesh, Dubai And India. by Zibahstores(f): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hair Importation Training? We got you covered

Re: Learn How To Import From Bangladesh, Dubai And India. by Zibahstores(f): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please note that most of our trainings are readily available while some are not yet available but you can still make payment ahead

Bangladesh, Dubai, India, Turkey are readily available these are all video course..

Preorder Master Class is readily available
Hair suppliers Contacts pack is readily available.

Hair importation training, China training and Vietnam training will be available in a bit. We will do well to keep you updated.
Re: Learn How To Import From Bangladesh, Dubai And India. by Zibahstores(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Want to start a preorder business and can't figure out how to go about it? Don't just join the bandwagon.
Let me show you how to successfully run a preorder business. Sign up for my preorder master class today

Re: Learn How To Import From Bangladesh, Dubai And India. by Zibahstores(f): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2022
Hello good morning. Beautiful Monday to you all
Our trainings are still very much in progress..

I will just drop our training schedule here because I have nothing to hide and also to save us from wasting each other's time when you call or message.

Zibah Stores Training Schedule

1. Bangladesh Importation Training #30,000

2. India Importation Training #15,000

3. Dubai Importation Training #15,000

4. Vietnam Importation Training 15,000 (available soon)

5. Turkey Importation Training #8,000

6. China Importation Training #10,000 (available soon)

7. Preorder Masterclass #5,000

8. Hair Importation Training
#10,000

9. China suppliers contact #5000 (over 300 contacts of different products)

#10. Hair Suppliers Contacts 7,000 (over 60 contacts)

Please pay to 6801044011 FCMB Zibah Stores.
Send pop after payment.

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Earn (2) / Are There Really Short Cuts To Riches? / Software Vgsclite + Any Brand Softphone/dialer In Uae/oman/qatar/africa = Work F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.