Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? (973 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Animegirl(f): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
1)laundry
2)cook
3)bath babies
4)wear baby diapers and clean poo
5) eat frozen food, Instead of cooking three times in a day by your wife. angry
6)go to market/supermarket to get necessities for your family.
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Babaken(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
As a lovely husband and dad that's not too much to do but shouldn't be everyday thing.

1 Like

Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Babaken:
As a lovely husband and dad that's not too much to do but shouldn't be everyday thing.

Gbammest.

But you see our women, the moment you start Na wahala.. They'd want to make it a duty for you.

My advice, no start Wetin you no go fit finish.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Healthrelatedjo: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
I can do 1,2 and 6 without issues.
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Moeman: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
on a normal day i can do all
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Babaken(m): 4:11am On Mar 14, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Gbammest.

But you see our women, the moment you start Na wahala.. They'd want to make it a duty for you.

I understand your point what if your wife is not feeling fine or very tired can't you assist.
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by FanOfMyself: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2022
None
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
I see no big deal in doing any of the above, but my own don't turn it to my responsibility undecided...
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
.... No big deal here. I'm too close to my kids so I do all for their happiness.
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Gbammest.

I will only do it few occasionally, bcs our women are not matured enough to understand somethings bcs any moment u stop doing d little u could do, that's when wahala will start. So to avoid that wahala, don't start what u vividly know that u can't finish.
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Mariangeles(f): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Gbammest.

The bolded is also what some women think about contributing financially in the home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

The bolded is also what some women think about contributing financially in the home.

Not bad, everybody know your roles and face front.
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Mariangeles(f): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
theForth:

Not bad, everybody know your roles and face front.
Every couple should do what works for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hope she'll submit sha?

Cos na that one go cause wahala
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Mariangeles(f): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
theForth:

Hope she'll submit sha?

Cos na that one go cause wahala

Submission is not demanded, but earned.

No be by gragra!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

No be by gragra!

Taaah!!

Who provides call the shot, see you.
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by MufasaLion: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
1. Laundry (with washing machine). smiley
5. cool
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Munzy14(m): 1:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Moeman:
on a normal day i can do all
With God who made you... cheesy
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Munzy14(m): 1:17am On Mar 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

No be by gragra!
Earned ke?

Any man that accepted to love you and make you his home manager, you must submit...Especially when he must have respected you and your parents by coming to pay your dowry.

Wife submit to your husband, husband submit to God...Very simple as ABC...

Even women wey dem no carry drink go see their papa dey submit.cheesy

Three things your man will need from you, aside the love/care thing are.

Loyalty
Respect
Submission.

With this three, you have your man in your palms without stress.

There is nothing he won't do for you if he can...This three things projects feminine...lack of it upholds feminist.

Even the things OP listed, he will do it and more with fun.

You should know how these things work well na...you are from a complete lovely home...Just dey learn from your mom and Dad, they are a model if you wish to marry and have your own home and enjoy the peace...Thats all.

Leave what is being taught online..Our parents are the pragmatic approach to the realities of the make beliefs we see online..

Parents are there for a reason, copy the good side and learn from their mistakes as well.

Bruise a man's ego, and create a monster.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Munzy14(m): 1:24am On Mar 15, 2022
theForth:

Taaah!!

Who provides call the shot, see you.
Erase this mentality bro...

Tables can turn at anytime...your woman can be a major provider..Will you accept her shots? grin grin

A man leads regardless..Just pray you have a partner who understands you in and out.
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Animegirl(f): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

True!!!!!
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
I can do 1,2 and 6 without issues.
So you can go to market as a man?shame.
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Healthrelatedjo: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Na only woman dey go market for ur village?
If my wife get Belle now,u think say I go dey stress her go market?
Iyaebe:
So you can go to market as a man?shame.
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Na only woman dey go market for ur village?
If my wife get Belle now,u think say I go dey stress her go market?
You should hire maids to help run errands for her,it’s that simple
Re: Husbands/men Which Of These Can You Do? by Healthrelatedjo: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2022
To me it's no big deal,I follow my babe to the market whenever I am free.
Iyaebe:
You should hire maids to help run errands for her,it’s that simple

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You / Is It An Offence To Marry An Uneducated Guy? Pls Advice / 2-yr-old Pupil Falls Into 40ft Borehole In Imo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.