Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy (775 Views)

My Pregnancy Journey / Bauchi: Illegal Abortions Responsible For Mysterious Deaths In Azare / My Wife.. My Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Mendeline: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
My traditional wedding is in 2 months time but I just discovered I am 5weeks and 5 days pregnant. My last period was 19 of January and on 23rd, I had sex with my ex mistakenly and it happened without protection. I didn't allow him release his fluid inside me because I started feeling pains and when he pull out, there was plenty blood on his dick.
From 25th my husband to be has been having sex with me almost everyday. Now I don't know who is responsible for my pregnancy. cry
Doctors in the house, please who could be responsible? I don't want any issue in my marriage embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Bluntguy: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Don't you think you are stupid?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Omakraid(f): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mendeline:
My traditional wedding is in 2 months time but I just discovered I am 5weeks and 5 days pregnant. My last period was 19 of January and on 23rd, I had sex with my ex mistakenly and it happened without protection. I didn't allow him release his fluid inside me because I started feeling pains and when he pull out, there was plenty blood on his dick.
From 25th my husband to be has been having sex with me almost everyday. Now I don't know who is responsible for my pregnancy. cry
Doctors in the house, please who could be responsible. I don't want any issue in my marriage embarassed
Sorry oo, go and download a period app and enter the date of your last two or more periods if you have the record. It will help you to accurately tell your cycle length and your fertile window. Then check the period of those things you did if any fell on your fertile or ovulation period. Donno if you gerrit.
And please stay away from whatever will rip you from happiness in marriage, its not so difficult
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Mendeline: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bluntguy:
Don't you think you are stupid?
I know sir but the deed is done cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Mendeline: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Omakraid:

Sorry oo, go and download a period app and enter the date of your last two or more periods if you have the record. It will help you to accurately tell your cycle length and your fertile window. Then check the period of those things you did if any fell on your fertile or ovulation period. Donno if you gerrit.
And please stay away from whatever will rip you from happiness in marriage, its not so difficult
I can only remember the first day of my last cycle. I don't always keep record of other month. Thank you ma embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Bluntguy: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mendeline:

I know sir but the deed is done cry cry cry
When you were opening legs wide for your ex knowing you are getting married soon did you tell us.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Na your husband na
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Omakraid(f): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mendeline:

I can only remember the first day of my last cycle. I don't always keep record of other month. Thank you ma embarassed
Has it always been regular?

Modified
Moreover, your husband to be seems to be responsible for the pregnancy
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by NwaAmaikpe: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

You are responsible for your pregnancy.

If you closed your legs and abstained till marriage, had sex and asked them to cum inside your mouth or opted for anal sex, none of this would have happened.

So only you hanty, are responsible for your pregnancy.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Fedrick100: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
I only have pity on your husband because he’s getting married to a wh*re
You will still have sex with that your ex mistakenly again

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Mendeline: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Fedrick100:
I only have pity on your husband because he’s getting married to a wh*re
You will still have sex with that your ex mistakenly again

I swear it was not intentional cry cry cry
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by chukwuibuipob: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
sad a bazta*on the way in 9 months time.May we not jam sadness/misfortune wife

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Cuttycool(f): 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stop crying my dear. Copy this thread to family section, they will give you a reliable Answer. Forget all the guesses they are giving you here, dont download any period calendar because you need someone with experience to calculate it for you. As for me I strongly believe your fiance is the owner of the pregnancy.
Mendeline:

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Omakraid(f): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Cuttycool:
Stop crying my dear. Copy this thread to family section, they will give you a reliable Answer. Forget all the guesses they are giving you here, dont download any period calendar because you need someone with experience to calculate it for you. As for me I strongly believe your fiance is the owner of the pregnancy.
Every lady should know how to calculate their period and be experienced in it. If she knew how to, she wouldn't have brought the question to Nairaland. And the earlier an unmarried lady learns to use the period calculator, the better and more useful it will be in marriage as per knowing safe periods and fertility days.
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Cuttycool(f): 12:16am On Mar 14, 2022
This is not an answer to her question. She needs answers to her question, hopefully, someone with an answer will help her.
Omakraid:

Every lady should know how to calculate their period and be experienced in it. If she knew how to, she wouldn't have brought the question to Nairaland. And the earlier an unmarried lady learns to use the period calculator, the better and more useful it will be in marriage as per knowing safe periods and fertility days.
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Omakraid(f): 12:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Cuttycool:
This is not an answer to her question. She needs answers to her question, hopefully, someone with an answer will help her.
Its not an answer to her question but to your assertion. The answer to her question still lies with her as we don't know her cycle length to determine when she ovulates... Some people ovulate earlier than they think they do. And my post up there also states its likely her husband to be is responsible and that's to assume she has a regular 28day cycle with day 14 ovulation..
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by LogicBomb8: 12:49am On Mar 14, 2022
No be me oh, ask boogyman557 na him dey resposible

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Boogyman557: 4:38am On Mar 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool

IF no be say u get BELLE...

I SWEAR DOWN

No amount of ATENTE or any group of ATENTE go STOP me FROM BLASTING ur left leg wit my old KALA..

Which kind NONSENSE b dis..

Make I just pass because of d BELLE wey u Carry, Na d BELLE save u...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by wentroublecomes: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2022
The pregnancy is for your ex.
U think he didn't release inside u abi. You're wrong.
A drop is more dan enough to make u pregnant. Even pre-cum is enough.
With my calculations, it's Ur ex.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Omakraid(f): 6:30am On Mar 14, 2022
wentroublecomes:
The pregnancy is for your ex.
U think he didn't release inside u abi. You're wrong.
A drop is more dan enough to make u pregnant. Even pre-cum is enough.
With my calculations, it's Ur ex.
Congrats
Papa the papa, really been a while you checked on the preggos ooo. How's wify and LO?
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Munzy14(m): 6:33am On Mar 14, 2022
Mendeline:
Doctors in the house, please who could be responsible? I don't want any issue in my marriage embarassed
You are getting ready for marriage, and you still dey bleep ex? Smh women sef...Must you give him farewell sex? undecided

I think most of you don't understand what it is to be an ex....Ex must be in the past...You want to chop peter, chop paul, marry John and keep Tom as assistant... lipsrsealed

Imagine the peace of mind if it was on your finance that was fvcking you currently...The joy of carrying his baby would have made you glow like never before..

Well you have set yourself on a journey of no trust...Just know your husband will bleep outside very well...Karma is real..

As for the baby, hehehehe pray he doesn't resemble your ex in all looks...He will come for him/her....

I don't keep track for ex..It gives me bigger space to appreciate the next lady.

Keeping an ex is a ticking time BOMB..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Odetokun3(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Omakraid:

Has it always been regular?

Moreover, your husband to be is responsible for the pregnancy

How Doctor how
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Odetokun3(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Mendeline:

Ahhh? Imagine
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Odetokun3(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2022
Cuttycool:

You are wicked with that your conclusion I swear
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Omakraid(f): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Omakraid:

Its not an answer to her question but to your assertion. The answer to her question still lies with her as we don't know her cycle length to determine when she ovulates... Some people ovulate earlier than they think they do. [/b]And my post up there also states its likely her husband to be is responsible and that's to assume she has a regular 28day cycle with day 14 ovulation[b]..
@Odetokun3
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by McGg: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2022
With what I read here on daily basis from women am now scared to trust my girl and she's always worried but am not to be blamed because this feminine gender is worse than the devil.

I agree with NwaAmaikpe you're responsible for your misfortune

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Double0h7(f): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Put it on your future husband and pray he doesn't ask for DNA test... you've joined a fraternity as old as time, the 1st child club! Congratulations until your luck lasts grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by DAramis: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Double wahala for dead body. grin

May unfortunate women never cross the part of responsible men who wishes to settle down o Lord.
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by wentroublecomes: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Omakraid:

Papa the papa, really been a while you checked on the preggos ooo. How's wify and LO?

I'm sorry jare. Was been so busy this days. I've even miss dem coz I'm far away from them but will be with dem in 3 weeks time
LO is very fine
Re: I Want To Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Omakraid(f): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
wentroublecomes:

I'm sorry jare. Was been so busy this days. I've even miss dem coz I'm far away from them but will be with dem in 3 weeks time
LO is very fine
Good to hear sir

(1) (Reply)

Dark Eye Circle Help / The Ever Living / Genotyping Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.