Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Need A Step To Step Guide On Web Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Step To Step Guide On Web Development (690 Views)

Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT / I Want To Step Into The World Of Programming .. / LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development With Certification.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Step To Step Guide On Web Development by FahBuLous: 1:44am On Mar 14, 2022
I want to know which language to start from, everything I need to learn to become a full stack web developer...

Gurus in the house, your inputs will be much appreciated..

Mukina2
Lalatisclala
Please move to fp for more views
Re: I Need A Step To Step Guide On Web Development by etoluw: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2022
FahBuLous:
I want to know which language to start from, everything I need to learn to become a full stack web developer...

Mukina2
Lalatisclala

The first thing to learn is HTML & CSS
Re: I Need A Step To Step Guide On Web Development by FahBuLous: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2022
etoluw:

The first thing to learn is HTML & CSS
Then after that, what else?
I just wanna know everything I need to acquire to be ready for real life projects...
Re: I Need A Step To Step Guide On Web Development by Obas101(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
pls i need a tech job (front end vue or react) I'm based in abuja... I don't mind remote as well... thanks
Re: I Need A Step To Step Guide On Web Development by pjmoa(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
FahBuLous:

Mukina2
Lalatisclala

Well you can contact me
I'll guide you
Re: I Need A Step To Step Guide On Web Development by FahBuLous: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
pjmoa:

Well you can contact me
I'll guide you
Sure I will contact you, thank you very much...
Re: I Need A Step To Step Guide On Web Development by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
FahBuLous:
Then after that, what else?
I just wanna know everything I need to acquire to be ready for real life projects...

Js or bootstrap
Re: I Need A Step To Step Guide On Web Development by Frontend: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Web App
Frontend:-html5, css3-tailwind or Bootstrap-v5, JavaScript-React or vue or angular.
Backend:-nodejs-expressjs or php-laravel or java-spring boot, sql-mysql or nosql-mongoose

Mobile app
Frontend-React native or flutter
Backend-Nodejs-Express
Re: I Need A Step To Step Guide On Web Development by FahBuLous: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Frontend:
Web App
Frontend:-html5, css3-tailwind or Bootstrap-v5, JavaScript-React or vue or angular.
Backend:-nodejs-expressjs or php-laravel or java-spring boot, sql-mysql or nosql-mongoose

Mobile app
Frontend-React native or flutter
Backend-Nodejs-Express
So if I decide to do Html5, css3, JavaScript, php and MySQL it's okay right??
Re: I Need A Step To Step Guide On Web Development by tofu4u: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPER
Start with html5 and css3, when you're confident with css, then learn a css framework: bootstrap or tailwind.......after that, proceed to learn JavaScript. When you're confident with it, then learn a JavaScript frameworks: react, vue or angular (learn one of them )..... those are the languages you need to learn to become a FRONTEND developer!!!!

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern -TastyFriedPussy :P / Developer Wanted. / So Css Is So Fucking Easy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.