Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

So Css Is So Fucking Easy?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / So Css Is So Fucking Easy?? (643 Views)

CSS Is Not A Programming Language? / Free Online Training For Html/css, Javascript, Jquery, Mysql, Php, Java, Android / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Css Is So Fucking Easy?? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
After trying different lot of frameworks. Thinking Css is hard. I finally discovered flexbox.
Flexbox change my css knowledge. I was doing tailwind earlier this year. I discovered that all the thing have learnt and can use it to develop any website on tailwind, I can replicate everything using css. I'm gonna smoke css. I tried grid also. I don't like grid.i find flebox more easier than grid. Imagine writing 1 line of css to place 5 div elements side by side with flexbox but reverse is the case of grid.

3 Likes

Re: So Css Is So Fucking Easy?? by truthCoder: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2023
Borntosmoke:
After trying different lot of frameworks. Thinking Css is hard. I finally discovered flexbox.
Flexbox change my css knowledge. I was doing tailwind earlier this year. I discovered that all the thing have learnt and can use it to develop any website on tailwind, I can replicate everything using css. I'm gonna smoke css. I tried grid also. I don't like grid.i find flebox more easier than grid. Imagine writing 1 line of css to place 5 div elements side by side with flexbox but reverse is the case of grid.

You need grid too.

Flexbox discovery makes a noob’s life easier but you need still need grid when you want to have clear and predictable styles on complex UI.

Learn both. Learn how to combine. Learn when to ise which.

You are getting there.

3 Likes

Re: So Css Is So Fucking Easy?? by majesticguy: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2023
Borntosmoke:

😄.... welcome to the club. But you can also use grid to place div elements side by side.

Just use
display : grid
grid-template-columns: repeat(auto-fit, minmax(100px(whatever size you fancy), 1fr));

The above code would help you adjust your div elements automatically for responsiveness.

2 Likes

Re: So Css Is So Fucking Easy?? by chukwuebuka65(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2023
Borntosmoke:

You are right. Css is so easy I learnt it in 3 hours.
Re: So Css Is So Fucking Easy?? by LikeAking: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good luck..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discover What People Are Saying About Your Interests / 22 Very Cool Nigerian Startups To Observe This Year, 2014 / Adding Twitter Buttons On Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.