Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears (1461 Views)

I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! / Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks / Death_monkey Snatches Baby As Mum Breastfeeds Him-killed-pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by bestofnollywood: 2:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Facts have now emmerged about the case of a dispatch rider, simply identied as Williams, who was publicly humiliated and accused of kidnapping and hiding a baby in his courier box, as the mother of the said child has come out to clear the rider of kidnap allegation, leveled against him.

In a video recorded by the owner of the logistics business to clear her company's name, the child's mother spoke up revealing no one stole her child.

The mother insisted the dispatch rider seen with her child is her child's uncle, and she was the one who gave him the child.

She said he is not a kidnapper as was claimed in a video shared by the angry mob who saw him with the child and assumed the worst.

"I'm the one that gave him the baby by myself because I trust him. He is the baby's uncle," the child's mother said.

Watch her speak in the video below.

https://applesbite.com/update-dispatch-rider-did-not-kidnap-my-baby-as-alleged-mother-of-baby-clears-air/

1 Like

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Merlissa(f): 2:28am On Mar 14, 2022
So questions??

Is she saying that she sold the child?

If he did the child's uncle why put him inside the box?

The story no complete sha

2 Likes

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Richy4(m): 2:32am On Mar 14, 2022
So she gave her baby to the uncle and agreed for the baby to remain inside a dispatched container...,

what would have happened assuming that kid suffocated inside the container? angry

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by NobleSeed(m): 3:21am On Mar 14, 2022
I don't gerrit
You gave him the child as pa what exactly

It seems the woman don't know exactly were her suppose uncle keep the pikin seif? Inside container, no Air no ventilation you say you single handedly gave him your child...WTF sad

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Omoedeki: 3:29am On Mar 14, 2022
In a sane country both the dispatch rider and the mother will go to jail

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Passionnn: 3:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Damage control
Something is fishy here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Cutecharlz(m): 4:04am On Mar 14, 2022
That woman needs to be arrested and well investigated. Maybe the intention was to sell the child to a buy whom will be conveyed by the so called uncle in his Okada carrier box...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 14, 2022
...... and they nearly offered the man as a burnt offering...... What a malady....!
IF the Child was found in the Box, then he has no case. Both should be held accountable!

1 Like

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Buharidgeneral: 4:32am On Mar 14, 2022
He allegedly put the baby on the bike tank not inside the box

1 Like

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Winningbot: 4:47am On Mar 14, 2022
If na some place for Nigeria, this man would have been in ashes by now

3 Likes

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by illicit(m): 6:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Whats the purpose of keeping him in a box then

Joyride or what
Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Mystic969: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Winningbot:
If na some place for Nigeria, this man would have been in ashes by now

Yeah very true... He got lucky
Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by potbelly(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2022
Very irresponsible set of people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2022
They wanted to use the baby for rituals.

Here is the plan. If the operation had been successful, she would foul cry kidnap. But then it wasn't, hence nonsense story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Maxymilliano(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2022
What aroused the suspicion was having the baby tucked inside the courier box which is wrong in all ramifications.

The police need to get to the root to establish this claim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Totilopussylick(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
What aroused the suspicion was having the baby tucked inside the courier box which is wrong in all ramifications.

The police need to get to the root to establish this claim
That dude should thanks his star it didn't happen in south east.

Where tyre business and patrol business is very rampant.

Only God knows how it for end for him tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by Tomilola360: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Well, while some would say this is not okay. you can tell how irresponsible ppl are from the way they dress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by ajumma(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2022
hmmmn ..

thank God not IPOB enclave where these traitors below hold sway
FamTomx2
Emergingnation3
after4
Iceberg3
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2
GreatAxeMan
Re: Update: Dispatch Rider Did Not Kidnap My Baby As Alleged, Mother Of Baby Clears by obi4eze(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
All lies.

(1) (Reply)

Highest JAMB Score 2022 / Yabatech Students' Corner / Rich Model Secondary School, Phc East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.