Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Welcome To Akure (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Akure (Pictures) (33419 Views)

My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) / Help On Traveling To Akure From Lagos By Road / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by Beejayy20(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
so you don carry picture of japan to add into akure. odikwa egwu
e shock you?something you never see in your barrel alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Temptee101:
Pictures can really be deceiving

The same Akure weh I pass through on my way back from Lagos to Abuja
Clown,I was in akure a few years back and I can confirm the pace of development in the state is very impressive

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by okeysoninv: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2022
Beejayy20:

e shock you?something you never see in your barrel alaigbo
stolen picture of japan. Hahahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by doo6666(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2022
Great city... I served in this city several years ago...

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by Devilpen(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2022
OP please post pictures from Ijoka, Davog. E don dey I see my mama last, e possible make you snap her warehouse join grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2022
Beejayy20:
more
all this pics you posted are Ibadan now
Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by bigcee(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Temptee101:
Pictures can really be deceiving
The same Akure weh I pass through on my way back from Lagos to Abuja
Pass through? Not even reside. Craze dey ur head undecided

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by bigcee(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2022
1759... If you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by chessguru(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Jalaw:
These are hotels Na.
Does it belong to the government and people of Ondo?
[Iquote author=Reflect7 post=111015440]

Did he tell you he is posting about Government , the post is about anything within Akure its not about Government or politics

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by Geesarki(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Bruisecruise:
I love Akure!

The city I did my NYSC back in 2012.

The city that provided me with the needed serenity when I needed it most in my life.

The city that allowed me live a humanly possible life on a budget without making me feel poor.

The city that communicated with me in the only language only I could understand.

From Ijapo where I resided to Captain Cook Alagbaka where I dined to Jojein resort Oba-iLe where I relaxed, damnnnn son!

If it wasn’t for the peace of mind afforded me by the opportunity of serving in Akure at that phase of my life, I’d never have understood the importance of peace and quiet drowning out the distractions of noise to enable you focus on the only things that truly matters in life -food, shelter and sanity!

Growing up and schooling in Lagos got you submerged in a consistent state of anxiety in a race you never know the next direction or terminal point. Akure gave me that needed balance when everything went down south in my world. All I looked forward to was sorting out my food, office, catch up with meaningful folks and if there is small change in my account, I head to Lagos for the weekend haha.

As a Niger-Deltan, despite loving where I’m from, I’ll never forget the pre-eminent position that Akure holds in my heart.

I LOVE AKURE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. FOREVER AND EVER. GOD BLESS THE LAND OF AKURE.

I served in Ondo that same year. Batch A

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by naija1stnigar(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Apart from the brown roofs that will always give the city a bad drone view I think Akure is a good place to be, the standard of living in the city can accommodate a poor man, the road network should be the second best in southwest apart from Lagos, accommodation in the city is fairly affordable and the serenity of the environment too is good, Akure people are generally accommodating and peace loving just that there's no job in the town but anyone with a
business plan and averagely cool amount of money who wants to invest in any business especially building materials, farming equipments, electronics, marketing of farm produce, vehicle/ motorcycle spare parts, etc I bet it you won't regret coming to Akure for any of these. I was born and raised there that's why I know so much about the city and I will not confuse anyone with wrong information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by nihinlade(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2022
It is so clean

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by alfredilly: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2022
constance500:

Don't mind the op.. He just be decided to pick some of the good ones that even the present governor didn't do.. He no show you the real deal.. Nothing dey akure
I'm from Ondo state and truth be told, Akure is well planned and organized than many state capital in Nigeria. Though it's been long I went on prolonged visit to the City, many state that has caught up and overtake her now were behind in the past. I even visited Port Harcourt in 2002, and I could tell you Akure was ahead of it then.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by alfredilly: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=constance500 post=111016711]
Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wanna launch your own token (Crytpocurrecy) but can't write the contract? DM @TheNiceDev on Telegram or directly on Nairaland for your custom made Tokens(any tokenomics) at the best prices you can't get anywhere else. Lets get to work �

Do you know if you have the anything from 200 followers or members on your telegram channel, Whatsapp, discord, Facebook, Twitter and other social media, you can launch your own token and moon it? DM me today...

NOTE: I'M OPEN TO ENQUIRES AND COLLABORATION IN YOUR PROJECT
Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by AdeMoss: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Where is Iya Dada?

Also, Saraki's house should be a tourist attraction

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by Appetizerbmaz(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good day everyone this is PHONE HUB AKURE we sell durable phones at affordable cost. Meet us at shop 7 first floor olukayode shopping complex Akure. 08115744705

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by icankel: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bruisecruise:
I love Akure!

The city that provided me with the needed serenity when I needed it most in my life.

The city that allowed me live a humanly possible life on a budget without making me feel poor.I heard u must safeguard ur pot of soup else thief will break ur door take it away from u

The city that communicated with me in the only language only I could understand.

From Ijapo where I resided to Captain Cook Alagbaka where I dined to Jojein resort Oba-iLe where I relaxed, damnnnn son!

If it wasn’t for the peace of mind afforded me by the opportunity of serving in Akure at that phase of my life, I’d never have understood the importance of peace and quiet drowning out the distractions of noise to enable you focus on the only things that truly matters in life -food, shelter and sanity!

Growing up and schooling in Lagos got you submerged in a consistent state of anxiety in a race you never know the next direction or terminal point. Akure gave me that needed balance when everything went down south in my world. All I looked forward to was sorting out my food, office, catch up with meaningful folks and if there is small change in my account, I head to Lagos for the weekend haha.

As a Niger-Deltan, despite loving where I’m from, I’ll never forget the pre-eminent position that Akure holds in my heart.

I LOVE AKURE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. FOREVER AND EVER. GOD BLESS THE LAND OF AKURE.
Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by uptownemmygee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
I wish to visit that state,
It’s my mom hometown and have never been there before
Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by AntonVince: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Uqoha:
Ondo is so beautiful.

Beautiful?

How's this even a city in the first place?
Just look at the sort of thing we are advertising to the world in the year 2022!
Decades of gross maladministration has completely confined the brains of most Nigerians to the stone-age.

It's really sad.
Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by Beejayy20(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
stolen picture of japan. Hahahahaha
mr OSU that is akure you can go and confirm

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by Alfredbodmax: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nothing dey Akure
Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by bigbossmendy: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
jyz200:

U dull
grin grin no be juju be that
Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by esthel(f): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
� my town is so peaceful and serene, but that one no join
okeysoninv:
so you don carry picture of japan to add into akure. odikwa egwu

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by YourRealSon(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
What's okitipupa like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by avrex3k(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Even though i am living in new jersey now but i still love Akure smiley

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Is Akure that there are projecting what brings Ondo Town inner gate to the Akure projection. Anyway Akure supposed to have developed more than this because Akure was state capital when Ekiti state were created from then old Ondo State.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by okeysoninv: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Beejayy20:

mr OSU that is akure you can go and confirm
fake picture. Look at background you will see white Japanese their . If claimed it's akure . Go there and snap a video. Na only a foolish person who has not been to akure you will deceive. My state is Enugu state is more beautiful than all these una afonja states
Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by okeysoninv: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
esthel:
� my town is so peaceful and serene, but that one no join
check the photo it's a Japanese town.
Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Some place quiet for a retirement plan or a home away from a hustling boiling Lagos life. Certainly building a house there for keeps. Akure a gbe a o

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by okuta007: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bruisecruise:
I love Akure!

The city that allowed me live a humanly possible life on a budget without making me feel poor.

I remember my NYSC camp at Ikare-Akoko - hmmm great memories - but it turned sour when I was posted to Mary Gold High School.Ode-Irele - for my PA... that place was like an enclave from 44 BC - I redeployed, visitng Akure often for that purpose, NYSC secretariat at Igbatoro Road--- and it was done. Akure was nice, quiet, conservative and serene. A place to definitely live if u work online and you wan to live in a natural environment free from all that and stress of big cities grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Akure (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Why snapping hotels? And the roads that leads to private hotels grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Unity Park Enugu / 11 Burnt To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Highway / Baggage Abandoned By Arik Air At A New York Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.