Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! (690 Views)

Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Within 20mins Here / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! by Badsod(m): 5:05am On Mar 14, 2022
Good day Nairalanders! Trust you are all doing well. I urgently need the help of people here who are vast in phone related issues.

My brother was attacked and robbed off of his phones in Agege area of Lagos by Suspected cultist guys, three in numbers and it happened in the afternoon. He was overwhelmed as they were armed. The phones involved are of good value.

I need the help of experts here who can help track/ recover the stolen. Every documents for the phones are readily available to help in recovering it. Please, come to my aid. I will be glad to hear positive response from our people here. I am fascinated with the stolen but now recovered car story to put this out here for help.

Moderators, please help push the post. Thanks
Re: Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! by kingsceemark(m): 5:34am On Mar 14, 2022
Badsod:
Good day Nairalanders! Trust you are all doing well. I urgently need the help of people here who are vast in phone related issues.

My brother was attacked and robbed off of his phones in Agege area of Lagos by Suspected cultist guys, three in numbers and it happened in the afternoon. He was overwhelmed as they were armed. The phones involved are of good value.

I need the help of experts here who can help track/ recover the stolen. Every documents for the phones are readily available to help in recovering it. Please, come to my aid. I will be glad to hear positive response from our people here. I am fascinated with the stolen but now recovered car story to put this out here for help.

Moderators, please help push the post. Thanks

I wish you all the best, but how are you sure that those guys who snatched your brother's phone are not reading this as well? Cult guys and criminals full this Nairaland naw
Re: Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! by Suspects: 5:58am On Mar 14, 2022
kingsceemark:

I wish you all the best, but how are you sure that those guys who snatched your brother's phone are not reading this as well? Cult guys and criminals full this Nairaland naw
unnesesarry noise keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! by Healthrelatedjo: 6:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Just go to a police station,make a report,they will help you track the phones,and make arrest where necessary.
E be like say na 30-40k per phone sha
Re: Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! by kingsceemark(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2022
Suspects:
unnesesarry noise keep shut!

It's like you just entered this forum newly? please read the rules and regulations before you get banned, you don't just attack people for no reason.
Re: Stolen Phones, Help Recover It! by Suspects: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2022
kingsceemark:

It's like you just entered this forum newly? please read the rules and regulations before you get banned, you don't just attack people for no reason.
i have repented, so leave me aloneangry

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 11 Pro Or Redmi Note 11 Pro.which Is The Best? / Infinix Note 7 / Camon 19 Network Issues...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.