Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home (45532 Views)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Wife Left Him In Jigawa State / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) / Pastor Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2022
paulolee:
just like dt? I pity d car he burnt
So you didn't pity him
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by VULCAN(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2022
...WHILE WOMEN ARE STRONG.

MTSCHEWW!

If they play your tape where you have begged men to stay like Tonto begged Kpokpo you would have kept shut.

But alas your tape is not YET available

Jeon:
LOLX

MEN ARE WEAK..
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by jpride(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2022
paulolee:
I swear
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by VirileNelly2420: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Make una check am well o... I don't believe dis myself
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Meedon: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2022
What of those that will never marry in their life?

The man is actually stupid for killing himself because of pussy. In this life get sense. No be to go and marry naim be the problem. You fit stand on your feet when everything is falling apart?
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by mozona(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2022
hmnmm..
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by eeetuk(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2022
A mentally deranged man!
What other reason can cause a person to set himself ablaze?
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by BECALMBECALM(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2022
FOOL
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by greatseed: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Divinehub:

Source ⬇️ https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/man-sets-himself-ablaze-inside-his-car-after-his-wife-failed-to-return-home.html
Assive I just knew it has to be a country in Eastern Africa. They amaze me!!! Same place a woman married 3 husband's & lives with them angrywonderful axis
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by xynerise: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2022
Poor innocent car embarassed
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2022
Jeon:
LOLX

MEN ARE WEAK..

Remember that one that commited suicide because the girl he fell in love with doesn't reciprocate her's to him. grin
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by OGwales(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2022
Let us pray, may we never end up in marriage that will end our lives, in Jesus name.... Amen
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by KosiGee(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2022
NwaAmaikpe….you are needed here.
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by qtguru(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2022
Mother is gone, Dad is dead.

Depression in Marriage is real, you can see a lot more people commit suicide or run away. It's almost like there's no hope in this world anymore, I just pray the next is any better.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Benjax4all: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Kenya and news like this, are like 5 and 6
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by muheeb01(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2022
WEAKLING and Almighty simpleton
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Now we know why the wife ran away, he was probably going to set the two of them ablaze
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Chibuezem(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Jeon:
LOLX

MEN ARE WEAK..
you mean Kenyan men
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by timchogon81: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2022
No pity for him

Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by derecho(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2022
Before una dey comment, how true is this? How e take do am? Just like dat... Entered his car and set himself ablaze because his wife hadn't returned?Wia she go?
Story
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Alicia34: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2022
I recently search start to boost health content from it & esquire easier for me to learn to like it, and this content is provided essential knowledge and as health professionals, to showing the collaboration research findings the speedy resolved health issues programs to increase knowledge and understanding about health explore options to feel overwhelming steps regarding the benefit of peoples changes into your life big rewards

My Balance Now
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Benbisco(f): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2022
paulolee:
a man came bk home n couldn't find his wife n saw his children alone, he even went out by 2:00am to search for her n couldn't find her..
he still came bk n set himself n his car ablaze to get back at his wife or wat??
I jus pity d children for having such a weak father n a careless mother n also blame d innocent car for being owned by a such a man..

Bros, abeg no vex too much.

You don blame everybody finish for this matter remaining the fire wey gree light to burn the man and the car.
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Krexpah(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2022
This man na mumu I no even see the wife lol
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Kelvinhunta: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2022
No be even like say d woman fine sef. Woman way de look like man,
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Burgerlomo: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2022
youngest85:
It can never happen in mars where I stay

Same here bro

Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Burgerlomo: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2022
WTF! This is unbelievable

Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Sunnyski: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Jeon:
LOLX

MEN ARE WEAK..

WOMEN ARE WICKED
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2022
No b Benz sef undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home by TheAuthodox(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
No investigation should be carried out for his death because he SIMPly killed himself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan / Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User / Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.