Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike (23519 Views)

What Will Ndigbo Do If PDP Does Not Zone Its Ticket To The SE? / Currency Printing: APC Governors Knock Obaseki, PDP Governors Fire Back / Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Tareq1105: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Pele10:
Oya na fight don start obaseki go soon run go back to APC because him no go fit witstand the wiket wike.

And who told you that APC is willing to accept a betrayer in their midst?
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Mooh247: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2022
boringdraw:
You seem to really hate the governor to peddle so much unfounded lies against him. Just to mention a few

NIMASA - no governor can cancel a contract with NIMASA. Is he the transport minister, President or who exactly. If Captain got the contract via his influence while blame someone if he lost it?

Troublesome childless impotent miscreant of a Governor
The above was uncalled for. Only God gives children. Don't shame people.

Only him, he fought NURTW Kabaka
Edolites were happy with the development. Enough of thuggery.

Oshiomhole made him a Governor only for him to get Oshiomhole removed as the Party chairman
Oshiomhole was removed for other reasons than what you mentioned above. Northern cabal never trusted his loyalty due to his relationship with Tinibu.

It's either you are paid to support him or just love evil

Edo people love him taking down kabakas hotel and ordering he pays for the demolition.... Really?!

Abuja cabal now control Oshiomhole's ward APC secretariat and got his Ward chairman to suspend him without innocent Childless man's approval .... Seriously?!

Ameachi and Dakuku peterside suddenly suspended captain's NIMASA contract without Obaseki as a Governor of oil producing South South State... Common do you think we are babies

Common you can give a better defence for that ingrate
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Tareq1105: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
He has suddenly become all these and you guys are suddenly becoming aware of it.

Smh.

Edo no be Rumuigbo. cheesy

Yes, Edo no be Obiapkor.

I can see another Putin loading if he becomes president. Tout of PH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Parachoko: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Departure:
As this Mark my last comment on this platform, all I want to say is at least I tried but everything just seems to be working against me. cry
Don't give up man smiley

E go better... That I can assure you smiley
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by HRMK: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2022
hahaha....obaseki from frypan to fire!from oga oshiomole to oga wike who is the godfather of pdp!no governor,even ayu or atiku culd confront him!the govs who left pdp left bcs of wike!he has warchest to the party!if obaseki wont accept him as his godfather,he must leave the party now!!
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by kingyakos: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Troublesome childless impotent miscreant of a Governor, I wonder who he is working for to inherit him

He fights everyone for selfish reasons and turn around to claim victim

He got his first ever Political office through Tinubu in Lagos State, only for the ingrate to turn around with the campaign of Edo no be Lagos

Oshiomhole made him a Governor only for him to get Oshiomhole removed as the Party chairman all in the name of fighting rugged

He cancelled late Captain Osunbor's contract with NIMASA, just to bring him down

Only him, he fought NURTW Kabaka and destroyed his hotel, State House of Assembly, Oba of Benin over Benin bronze, PDP Edo exco members

I hope Wike shows him what true power is and cut the idiot to size

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Mooh247: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=kingyakos post=111023970][/quote]

Hmmmn
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Parachoko: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2022
danot1030:
Obaseki is already making a mistake. PDP is Wike property since 2015, everyone in PDP answers to him including Atiku
But Atiku defeated him in PH in 2018
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Parachoko: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2022
IgboSomalia:

Are you not the person begging for minibus on hire purchase here?
https://www.nairaland.com/7028695/foreign-used-korope-hire-purchase#111016033

Omenkalives, kindly buy a bus for this idle urchin to drive so he can make himself useful.
Nah almost everybody online get money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Parachoko: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
IgboSomalia:

No one is investigating anything about you cos you're not worth the time.
You opened this moniker to beg for help on the minibus thread but your idleness and lack of sense has made you veer into politics and start talking trash.
You're a very harsh person cheesy
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Parachoko: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2022
ManMountain:
Apart from their Juju, what is is of note that is in Edo that small thing, Edo cannot be this,Edo is not this?
Them get oil, artifacts and Benin city.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by TheOgaBoss: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

God bless you. You sabi
that is not true, the leaders that defected with obaseki to the pdp have been locked out of the party structure, obaseki proposed that at least some of them should be intergrated into the party structure but they have refused.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by TheOgaBoss: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

Let's be careful how we help people o. Recall how Federal government used armies and all and Wike has rallying the entire nation to save Obaseki's life. This life ehn
what are u talking about? Federal govt used which army?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by TheOgaBoss: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I talk am say na obaseki dey use shaibu fight wike that time, small ynash too wan shake for national politics

You go fit bankroll PDP like wike
even with all the bankrolling he will still not pick pdp ticket nor determine who will.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Deadlytruth(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

Oshiomole was hell bent on destroying Obaseki because he won't grant contracts to companies that were red flagged. Do your investigations. That's not a case of loyalty/disloyalty.
Please what is your source of this information? Oshiomhole asking Obaseki to grant countracts? So there are people who still believe Oshiomhole was trying to lord it over Obaseki even with all that Obaseki is doing now in PDP in vindication of Oshiomhole?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Ugonna62: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Departure:
As this Mark my last comment on this platform, all I want to say is at least I tried but everything just seems to be working against me. cry
pls suicide is not an option,no matter the situation around you,in every problem their is a solution even in the darkest turnel of life their is always a light at the end of it,dont ever try to give up when ur still alive and kicking,its should not be over until its over,wipe away that evil though of sef pity,and pick up whatever pieces that remains of ur life and rise up afresh with strenght and vigour and with God, success and victory is yours.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by ProDigitals: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Deadlytruth:
Please what is your source of this information? Oshiomhole asking Obaseki to grant countracts? So there are people who still believe Oshiomhole was trying to lord it over Obaseki even with all that Obaseki is doing now in PDP in vindication of Oshiomhole?

Its in-house intel. Some construction companies that had gotten substantial funds and di not execute projects and had been red flagged wanted new contracts. They were Oshiomole aids. This was the Genesis of the crisis...

I didn't say Oshio lorded over him. Never did their relationship reflect lordship.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Ugonna62: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
I have said it here times without number,that the Overbearing attitude of wike is going to cost the PDP the presidency in 2015 unless he changes hencefort,i can tel you obaseki is not alone on this position on wike amongs the PDP governors.no matter how much you spends on the party,some people founded the party,while many also play critical roles to see to the survival of the party one way or the other so it will be foolhardy for wike to now assume the ownership of the party for him to dictate, attack and tounglash menbers anyhow.thats destructive politics and it cant take him far,i am sure for this offensive attitude the pdp delegates are patiently waiting to teach him another lesson during the primaries.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Pele10: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
And who told you that the word betrayal matters to politifcians? If you I'am Iieing ask YAKUBU DOGARA.how many times has he defected between APC and PDP.Do ur reserch B4 you reply.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by smirn(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

How e too do? Has Shuaibu not been calling for it? Have we not been seeing his comments in the last few weeks before this moment. Did anyone call him to order before now?..

You do not criticise your foundation publicly. Anywhere in the world. He should forget being the governor of Edo state in the PDP platform.

That's what all these scheming is about. Forgetting that both he and Obaseki met stakeholders who had been there for decades.

This one pain you. Make una caution that Wike with leaking mouth.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by smirn(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

I understand your lack of faithfulness in your comment. After all, its the third world.

Obaseki and Shuaibu should leave PDP and see if APC won't tear them apart in weeks
Don't forget that Obaseki/ Philip bought and paid for the PDP tiget before getting vuctory from Edo people.
PDP sold their birthright to Obeseki and he paid fully for it so how then do you want to detect for him? Instead Obaseki to leave PDP it Wike that will leave the party.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Babalawoniger: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
U must be drunk and stewpid like your mentor, wike
Nukilia:

Don't be stewpid!

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by millionboi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Departure:
what is the problem
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by millionboi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
smirn:

Don't forget that Obaseki/ Philip bought and paid for the PDP tiget before getting vuctory from Edo people.
PDP sold their birthright to Obeseki and he paid fully for it so how then do you want to detect for him? Instead Obaseki to leave PDP it Wike that will leave the party.
you won join the fight?
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Deadlytruth(m): 4:58am On Mar 17, 2022
ProDigitals:

Its in-house intel. Some construction companies that had gotten substantial funds and di not execute projects and had been red flagged wanted new contracts. They were Oshiomole aids. This was the Genesis of the crisis...

I didn't say Oshio lorded over him. Never did their relationship reflect lordship.

Why not mention those construction companies? Or don't they have names? Does Obaseki do projects to warrant construction companies seeking attention from him? Haven't you observed that each time Wike responds to him, Wike takes an opportunity of commissioning a project done by him in Rivers State to do so while Obaseki would only go and waste taxpayers money to reply through a publication because he has no project to commission and use the opportunity to reply Wike?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Releases Israeli Film Makers Arrested Over Reported Ties To IPOB / Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Visits Buhari In Abuja(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.