Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. (23921 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by GardenOfGod(m): 5:54am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
MaxInDHouse:

You're hearing from the god that has failed to settle disputes between you and others fellow worshipers, shey?
Ọmọ na demons they follow you talk! wink
[/s]
I don't expect you to hear from God after all, according to the watchtower "only Russell and Rutherford are the mouthpiece of your God"...
MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE.
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]
I don't expect you to hear from God after all, according to the watchtower "only Russell and Rutherford are the mouthpiece of your God"...
MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE.

Go back to the topic of this discussion and use your own God's given brains to think about it.

If what Russell and Rutherford started over 100 years ago has helped in gathering millions across the globe who will never participate in what is going on in Ukraine today then know that such a fruit can never come from a bad tree! Matthew 7:16-18

Yet with all the voices you and your pastors are hearing you've failed woefully to remove weapons from the hands of your fellow religionists whereas Jehovah's Witnesses have erased the use of weapons from the hearts of millions across the globe! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Psalms 46:9

So ask yourself again:
Between the group that emerged from what Russell and Rutherford started over 100 years ago and you people that's claiming you're hearing directly from God, who is doing the will of God ? Matthew 7:21-23 compare to James 2:18-26
wink
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by GardenOfGod(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
MaxInDHouse:

Go back to the topic of this discussion and use your own church church given brains to think about it.

If what Russell and Rutherford started over 100 years ago has helped in gathering millions across the globe who will never participate in what is going on in Ukraine today then know that such a fruit can never come from a bad tree! Matthew 7:16-18

Yet with all the voices you and your pastors are hearing you've failed woefully to remove weapons from the hands of your fellow religionists whereas Jehovah's Witnesses have erased the use of weapons from the hearts of millions across the globe! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Psalms 46:9

So ask yourself again:
Between the group that emerged from what Russell and Rutherford started over 100 years ago and you people that's claiming you're hearing directly from God, who is doing the will of God ? Matthew 7:21-23 compare to James 2:18-26
wink
[/s]
Only Russell and Rutherford should challenge me because they both are the "mouthpiece" of God of Jehovah's Witnesses... Not you!
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]
Only Russell and Rutherford should challenge me because they both are the "mouthpiece" of God of Jehovah's Witnesses... Not you!

Only your pastors who have failed woefully in all their teachings to make peace reign among you should challenge me not a confused liar like you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by GardenOfGod(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Only your pastors who have failed woefully in all their teachings to make peace reign among you should challenge me not a confused liar like you! cheesy
Russell/Rutherford or nothing! grin
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by GardenOfGod(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Russell I know, Rutherford I know,
WHO ARE YOU MaxInDHouse?

"God gave Brother Russell (not MaxInDHouse) to the church to be the *mouthpiece* for him; and those (e.g. MaxInDHouse) who claim to have learned the truth apart from *Brother Russell* and his writings have been manifested by the Lord as "deceivers", ready to lead the flock of God in their way."
(The Watchtower, September 15, 1922 page 279)

I don't expect you to quote me again bro.
Russell the founder of the 'original Jehovah's Witnesses' says you are "a deceiver ready to lead the flock of God in your way."
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Russell/Rutherford or nothing! grin

LIAR! Keep deceiving yourself!

Did i quote you before you stupidly mentioned me?

GardenOfGod:
Nonsense!
Even the Lord is a Man of War!
Israelite often engaged their enemies in battle.
Exo. 15:3
Judges 3:2

That's why we are much more intelligent than all your teachers! wink
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by Blackman101: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2022
we now separate people from God's work.
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by GardenOfGod(m): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2022
WHO ARE YOU MaxInDHouse?

"God gave Brother Russell (not MaxInDHouse) to the church to be the *mouthpiece* for him; and those (e.g. MaxInDHouse) who claim to have learned the truth apart from *Brother Russell* and his writings have been manifested by the Lord as "deceivers", ready to lead the flock of God in their way."

Russell the founder of the 'original Jehovah's Witnesses' says you are "a deceiver ready to lead the flock of God in your way."

MaxInDHouse:

LIAR! Keep deceiving yourself!

Did i quote you before you stupidly mentioned me?

That's why we are much more intelligent than all your teachers! wink
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by FreeIgboho: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Christians don't pay anyone to PROTECT us Sir! Psalms 146:4
Our protector is God! Psalms 23:1-6
But when Satan's agents (politicians) dragging authority demands tributes or taxes we pay them without asking questions on whatever they choose to do with what they forcefully collect from us! Romans 13:7 compare to Matthew 17:24-26 smiley

Sooo... why do you think Fundamentalist Muslims haven’t burnt your Kingdom Hall? Because you are very nice people? Not because someone will decimate them if they try it? Or don’t t you know they’re taught that’s the most direct way to heaven, except suicide bombing
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Clown deceiving himself after quoting me for trouble! cheesy

Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Sooo... why do you think Fundamentalist Muslims haven’t burnt your Kingdom Hall? Because you are very nice people? Not because someone will decimate them if they try it? Or don’t t you know they’re taught that’s the most direct way to heaven, except suicide bombing

It's because those in authority rely on the vote from people in different schools of thought, if those in authority knew very well that the majority are Muslims and their votes alone can get them to power they will not hesitate to destroy all other religious centers! wink
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by FreeIgboho: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's because those in authority rely on the vote from people in different schools of thought, if those in authority knew very well that the majority are Muslims and their votes alone can get them to power they will not hesitate to destroy all other religious centers! wink

That’s why they haven’t burnt your KH or what? What are you talking about?
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
FreeIgboho:

That’s why they haven’t burnt your KH or what? What are you talking about?

You need to calm down and learn Sir.
There's nothing that could make one religionist go burning another religionist's place of worship except POLITICS.
So if politicians aren't in support of such a move it's difficult to do what you're thinking in a place where freedom of speech, expression and worship has been declared! wink
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by FreeIgboho: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You need to calm down and learn Sir.
There's nothing that could make one religionist go burning another religionist's place of worship except POLITICS.
So if politicians aren't in support of such a move it's difficult to do what you're thinking in a place where freedom of speech, expression and worship has been declared! wink

So politics is what’s motivating all these suicide bombers not going to heaven and acquiring 72 virgins?? That’s your belief?
You know, one forgets some on this Nairaland are quite loony
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
FreeIgboho:

So politics is what’s motivating all these suicide bombers not going to heaven and acquiring 72 virgins?? That’s your belief?
You know, one forgets some on this Nairaland are quite loony

You only need to know how motivational speakers work in the field of POLITICS, they target your weakness to make you do that which you won't like to do ordinarily.
So going to heaven or having 72 virgins are all means of recruiting dedicated fighters for their political ambitions.
When they notice that religion is your weakness they use it to recruit you into their army! smiley
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by GardenOfGod(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
MaxInDHouse:

Clown deceiving himself after quoting me for trouble! cheesy
[/s]

WHO ARE YOU MaxInDHouse?

Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]
I don't expect you to quote me again bro[b]Russell the founder of the 'original Jehovah's Witnesses' says you are "a deceiver ready to lead the flock of God in your way."[/b]
Funny clown deceiving himself after quoting me! cheesy
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by GardenOfGod(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny clown deceiving himself after quoting me! cheesy

WHO ARE YOU MaxInDHouse?

Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:

WHO ARE YOU MaxInDHouse?

Keep crying little boy!
Did i quote you before the below? wink

GardenOfGod:
Nonsense!

Next time don't quote me again if you don't want to be humiliated as a know nothing argumentator that you are! grin
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by GardenOfGod(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep crying little boy!
Did i quote you before the below? wink

Next time don't quote me again if you don't want to be humiliated as a know nothing argumentator that you are! grin
Hahaha
Rutherford I know, Russell I know, who are you?
They both call you "deceiver of my brethren"
grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Hahaha
Rutherford I know, Russell I know, who are you?
They both call you "deceiver of my brethren"
grin grin grin grin

Nobody is talking about Russell or Rutherford here, it's about religionists that failed to do the right thing at the right time.
So if you don't know how to converse with others then there's no need quoting them! wink
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by GardenOfGod(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody is talking about Russell or Rutherford here, [s]it's about religionists that failed to do the right thing at the right time.
So if you don't know how to converse with others then there's no need quoting them![/s] wink
Are you denying your gods and founders? grin
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by GardenOfGod(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody is talking about Russell or Rutherford here, it's about religionists that failed to do the right thing at the right time.
So if you don't know how to converse with others then there's no need quoting them! wink
So Russell and Rutherford did the right thing by prophesying that the world will be destroyed in 1914 and 1975? grin
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:

So Russell and Rutherford did the right thing by prophesying that the world will be destroyed in 1914 and 1975? grin

GardenOfGod:

Are you denying your gods and founders? grin

None of the above has anything to do with the topic of discussion on this thread, shows how empty headed you are before coming to quote me.

GardenOfGod:
Nonsense!

But after getting the heat from me you return to your default mode:

GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]

You should have quoted them directly since it's them you want to argue with instead of quoting me! wink
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by FreeIgboho: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You only need to know how motivational speakers work in the field of POLITICS, they target your weakness to make you do that which you won't like to do ordinarily.
So going to heaven or having 72 virgins are all means of recruiting dedicated fighters for their political ambitions.
When they notice that religion is your weakness they use it to recruit you into their army! smiley

So it is politics that motivated Bin Laden and all these suicidal Mullahs and Boko, and not religion.
You sure you ok sir?
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by GardenOfGod(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
MaxInDHouse:

None of the above has anything to do with the topic of discussion on this thread, shows how empty headed you are before coming to quote me.

But after getting the heat from me you return to your default mode:

You should have quoted them directly since it's them you want to argue with instead of quoting me! wink
[/s]
Denying Rutherford and Russell and the Watchtower teachings in just a minute. How pathetic!
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
FreeIgboho:

So it is politics that motivated Bin Laden and all these suicidal Mullahs and Boko, and not religion. You sure you ok sir?

When we tell you secrets but you refuse to learn what else can we do than to allow you choose what you want to believe?

I'll hint you on this!
If it's all about their religion and not politics:
Have you heard of any influential Muslim whose daughter is married by force or through pedophilia?
How many are the children of influential Muslims are into suicide bombing?

For your information their own daughters get married the proper way after their varsity education at the age of about 23-26 while the daughters of the poor and less privileged among them are married off as teenagers. smiley
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]
Denying Rutherford and Russell and the Watchtower teachings in just a minute. How pathetic!
Topic of discussion is "WAR" and God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) have erased politics and military services from the hearts of all their members! wink
Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by FreeIgboho: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When we tell you secrets but you refuse to learn what else can we do than to allow you choose what you want to believe?

I'll hint you on this!
If it's all about their religion and not politics:
Have you heard of any influential Muslim whose daughter is married by force or through pedophilia?
How many are the children of influential Muslims are into suicide bombing?

For your information their own daughters get married the proper way after their varsity education at the age of about 23-26 while the daughters of the poor and less privileged among them are married off as teenagers. smiley

Sorry bro, this discussion has become too childish for me. Soon we’ll be arguing wether water is wet.

See below, if you believe Sharia law is based on Politics not the Koran, so be it. Even prophet Mohammed, the six year old he married was the daughter of a very prominent member of society.
Sorry this has become too childish. Believe what you will

Re: Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Sorry bro, this discussion has become too childish for me. Soon we’ll be arguing wether water is wet.
See below, if you believe Sharia law is based on Politics not the Koran, so be it. Even prophet Mohammed, the six year old he married was the daughter of a very prominent member of society.
Sorry this has become too childish. Believe what you will

Guy believe whatever you will too.
I have told you that none of them believes what Muhammad or Qur'an says as long as it doesn't go well with their political ambitions.
I asked you to a question and you're quoting the time when those people see Muhammad as a demigod.
Point to any modern day Muslim whose child is given in marriage at such early stage!
Of course they will quote what you're quoting for the less privileged among them but the influential Muslims today will never accept that if you like quote Allah and not Muhammad they will not take it.
Today Muslim women are fighting really hard over polygamy most especially when they're the woman at home but is that not what their religion teaches? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Happy Good Friday A Correct Saying? / Funmi Aragbaye's Courtesy Visit To Obasanjo (Photo) / Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.