Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Mums, Share Your Experience On How You Felt During Cervix Dilation Check - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mums, Share Your Experience On How You Felt During Cervix Dilation Check (495 Views)

Belgian Hospital Cut Off Ajima Ogbole’s Cervix, Paralysed Her Sister (Photos) / I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mums, Share Your Experience On How You Felt During Cervix Dilation Check by iamyemiakins(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
In commemoration of International Women's Day...

Mums, in the course of your first delivery, share your experience on how you felt when the Doctor/Nurse/Midwife wanted to check your cervix for dilation.

Re: Mums, Share Your Experience On How You Felt During Cervix Dilation Check by iamyemiakins(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2022
I no wan see any man comment on this thread excluding medical practitioners, no be everything we go dey shook mouth grin
Re: Mums, Share Your Experience On How You Felt During Cervix Dilation Check by Zonefree(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2022
iamyemiakins:
I no wan see any man comment on this thread excluding medical practitioners, no be everything we go dey shook mouth grin
A being with gbola created a thread strictly for kpekus carriers undecided

Interesting
Re: Mums, Share Your Experience On How You Felt During Cervix Dilation Check by Suspects: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2022
iamyemiakins:
useless noise! Keep shut!
Re: Mums, Share Your Experience On How You Felt During Cervix Dilation Check by Jeon(f): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2022
make I sit-down, hear experience...
truvel com share your own..

1 Like

Re: Mums, Share Your Experience On How You Felt During Cervix Dilation Check by dacblogger: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2022
This was during the birth of my 2nd issue...
The doctor In charge is very huge...
Meanwhile,the nurses have preinformed me that I should not complain because of their tiny hands,I should wait till the doctor comes to check if am dilating. That his hands are very huge.

Omoh, this man came in the morning, fear don dey catch me already, as him chook hand,I no know when I shout... The nurses were getting 6cm , he told me am still in 4 abi 5 sef.. angry grin

Women dey try abeg, your fellow human being go carry his whole hand put inside your veejay just for you to give birth.
Kudos to all the Mama's out there.Y'all are the real MVPs grin

2 Likes

Re: Mums, Share Your Experience On How You Felt During Cervix Dilation Check by iamyemiakins(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2022
Zonefree:

A being with gbola created a thread strictly for kpekus carriers undecided

Interesting
No be gbola I use create the thread grin

As a medical practitioner, na my ticket for this thread
Re: Mums, Share Your Experience On How You Felt During Cervix Dilation Check by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Had one with my first but can't remember cause the pains of contraction was more. With my second, I was ready to drop the baby by the labour room door so no checking then.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Take Your Drugs? (pic) / What Are The Disadvantages Of Releasing Sperm Daily? / Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.