Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) (59181 Views)

U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by FreeIgboho: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
timay1:

Sincerely, no difference. We are all speaking English today, because UK/USA won the war. I'm sure if Germany had win, we'll all be speaking German too today.

Whether , Britain/America or Germany, one thing is common to all of them, they are all Racists pigs who only see Africa as nothing but a place to exploit for raw materials. So our life as Africans might not have been that much different if Germany had won the war. They are all colonialist who divided African among themselves at a Berlin conference in the 1880s

But to be honest English sounds a bit better than German. Too many “auchtong” sounds in German. Here compare, samples of English and German:

https://youtube.com/shorts/XCmKqlbzh_g?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3N_2r6R-o
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by pek(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Una see wetin Zelensky dey cause.
Can you explain this please.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by ManirBK: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
whytediamond:

Oga, no let me vex for you. Which kind rubbish you type so?
so you don't want us to break even abi
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by techboss1313: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello, Xend Finance is a financial platform that helps you save your money in dollars to protect your money against inflation and devaluation. When you save in dollars, as the dollar increases - the value of your savings increases. Xend Finance also gives you up to 15% annual interest on your savings.

Click here to Download the Xend Finance app: https://xendmobile.page/nairaland and get $1 to start saving!
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Adakintroy: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Suspect33:

The same Africans whose brain has been fried by Religion, the same Africans that clears a farm, build a church on the land and goes therein to pray to God for food

How are you going to rule the world with your ground zero IQ?

By not fight war. Watch them kill them self and just walk up to the throne.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Lagosianswag: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oksman:

He is not stupid. Hear this "Si vis pacem, para bellum" This latin adage simply means, if you want peace, prepare for war. Zelensky's situation was easily captured in this phrase " Whichever option you choose men are surely going to die, it's the devils alternative" this is an excerpt from F. Forsyth book the devils alternative. Come to think of it Martin Luther king opines that " If a man has no cause to die for, then, he is not fit to live" The thought of becoming stateless and losing their sovereignity for ever is a enough to make them fight. If Britain had not called the bluff of Hitler, and capitulated under German bombardment during Operation Sea Lion, we may all be German speakers today. Fighting for one freedom is the highest form of bravery, I hope you know that. Tears may fall, buildings may crumble infrastructures may be destroyed, yet this can be rebuilt, but freedom once lost may take centuries to regain.

Wise comment.

Some of our black brothers don't know the meaning of courage and solidarity. Not everyone would be a coward and cower in the face of tyranny.
Little wonder how some Africans partook in the Slave Trade by selling fellow Africans to foreigners for tokens.
Patriotism is a sacrifice a countryman owes his country.
As they say, “It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”
Valour is the virtue of the victorious.

#IStandWithUkraine
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by kingyakos: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:
I think you are among the problem that we need to eradicate
U think I'm in ur shit hole country
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Ykc2(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:
After this coming world war 3, Believe me Africa are going to rule the world. My Naija first to break even by the grace of God.
with what biko?war is europe then the whole European Countries are sanctioning Russia so the war ca your talking of Africa,one iskander missile from Russia no more lagos or Abuja and enugu grin
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Tomilola360: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ukrainian terrorists sad
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Playermayweda(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Coward president using untrained civilians as human shields against trained russian soilders, some here are calling avoidable death bravery, as if sacrificing untrained people will win a war, at the end of this if they die, they will only be given honourary medals they won't be alive to collect, and in a few months they will only remembered by their families and loved ones, they will totally be forgotten, I'm not in support of this war, and I'm against calling anything that will lead to even more civilian deaths "Bravery". That's why Ukraine claim their civilians deaths are so high, when they use them on the battle field.

I rather be alive and be able to see my family than to be dead and to be given a medal in which I won't be alive to collect while my family will be crying over my grave

No more war
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Izprince(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
tongue
Suspect33:

The same Africans whose brain has been fried by Religion, the same Africans that clears a farm, build a church on the land and goes therein to pray to God for food

How are you going to rule the world with your ground zero IQ?

World warIII will be fought with powerful advance tech that will render the western world a waste... Giving way for Africans to rule...
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by HernanCortes: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:
After this coming world war 3, Believe me Africa are going to rule the world. My Naija first to break even by the grace of God.

Idiot talk
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by overseasnbeyond: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Biafran4life:
What a stupid president sending his youths to go commit suicide for avoidable war and the west is calling it being courageous.
What a stupid president turning his youth to bandits?
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Oksman(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
FreeIgboho:

What’s wrong with German? Is it such a terrible language? We are speaking English instead - same thing

Rather say what's wrong with Nazism, the selection, the concentration camps. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the the German language but the ideology.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Oksman(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
FamTomx2:

Captivating..

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Oksman(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lagosianswag:

Wise comment.

Some of our black brothers don't know the meaning of courage and solidarity. Not everyone would be a coward and cower in the face of tyranny.
Little wonder how some Africans partook in the Slave Trade by selling fellow Africans to foreigners for tokens.
Patriotism is a sacrifice a countryman owes his country.
As they say, “It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”
Valour is the virtue of the victorious.

#IStandWithUkraine

Thanks bros.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Oksman(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
benjsniper33:

Nice observation but Britain waited till 1944 before they can face the Germans on land. And they had to combine forces with the Americans & the French.

The country that we should appreciate the most for saving the world from the Nazi German machine is Russia...

The Russian nailed 80% of the core German machine back to back

Yes Soviet union actually bore the brunt of defeating the Nazis. But Stalin couldn't have succeeded without the Americans. Remember the Normandy and the D-Day landings, the Soviets pleaded with the Americans to open the western front to enable it overcome the Germans who had at that point overstretched them. America shipped tons of ammo through the east Iran to assist the Soviets. Also be informed that America travelled across the Atlantic about 10,000 km to do this. The war was a combined effort of the allied forces but the US made the highest contribution to the allied victory.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Oksman(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Neddstark:

Crap. You are talking of the victories, what of the losses. Japan was invaded by America. Japan fought with all their heart, las las who won? Talk of Iraq, Native Americans, etc that fought with all their hearts but still lost? The only time your opinion applies is when you are on thr same ground with the enemy. But when outmatched greatly like Russia is to Ukraine, surrender and peace talks is the way forward.

I don't engage shallow minds in a discourse. Thank you.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Neddstark: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oksman:

I don't engage shallow minds in a discourse. Thank you.

To a fool depth is shallowness. In the next war against a mega power, go and fight so you can be a hero.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by goodheart01: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Olam09:

Check am yourself.

So why compare military men to guerrilla soldiers?? Didn’t those guys register under legal military supervision??
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by ManirBK: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
kingyakos:

U think I'm in ur shit hole country
no wonder you are in abroad and you are calling us shit. No better place like home bro
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Awesometouch1: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oksman:

He is not stupid. Hear this "Si vis pacem, para bellum" This latin adage simply means, if you want peace, prepare for war. Zelensky's situation was easily captured in this phrase " Whichever option you choose men are surely going to die, it's the devils alternative" this is an excerpt from F. Forsyth book the devils alternative. Come to think of it Martin Luther king opines that " If a man has no cause to die for, then, he is not fit to live" The thought of becoming stateless and losing their sovereignity for ever is a enough to make them fight. If Britain had not called the bluff of Hitler, and capitulated under German bombardment during Operation Sea Lion, we may all be German speakers today. Fighting for one freedom is the highest form of bravery, I hope you know that. Tears may fall, buildings may crumble infrastructures may be destroyed, yet this can be rebuilt, but freedom once lost may take centuries to regain.
I'm glad there are still reasonable people in Nigeria.

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by babajero(m): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:
Break even with fulanis in Nigeria?, if Nigeria wants to break even the only solution is to chase fulanis out of Nigeria both big and small, then Nigeria can breathe in fresh air and progress, fulani mentality is still wallowing in 16 BC.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by babajero(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Biafran4life:
What a stupid president sending his youths to go commit suicide for avoidable war and the west is calling it being courageous.
and a very good president is in UK taking AC is fixing his country.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by babajero(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Youngxx:

Lol.... grin grin... Chinese did the same thing years ago when they have same issue with the United States..... People have to fight for their families and country..... Nobody knows tomorrow.. Nigeria government fit do the same thing bro grin
Nigerian government? guy why you dey like joke like this na, even before war start for Nigeria them go don dey furnish better house for the president and his family for abroad, while all his cabinet go don send their family abroad dey wait for them.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Invitationn: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
PROPEACE:
Hmm

Wetin Zelensky cause? I am sure you'd dance with joy if he had surrendered to Putin like a coward. It is youth that fight wars in case you don't know. Theu are proud defenders of their country. They are heroes!
It's youths that fight wars, but not Youths with 3days training? Why the rush? Give them 2weeks training at least.
They have no chance against the Russians.
They should just give them suicide vests; that way, they'll be useful at least.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by kingyakos: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=ManirBK post=111035294]no wonder you are in abroad and you are calling us shit. No better place like home bro[/q
uote]
It would've been better if you guys change your dimension of thought towards the kind of leaders you vote for.
How can a man with his right sense vote for buhari and now campaigning to vote for Tinubu when they're people like osibanjo, Kingsley megalu, ngozi iwela and many great Nigerians out there.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Karnice600: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oksman:

Words on marble. Unfortunately you dropped it in a room full of lousy kids who believe their KGB uncle with a black belt in judo, can beat up every other person's father in the neighborhood without sweating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Australian Girl, Clinging For Life To A Tree Is Airlifted To Safety( Pix, Video) / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.