Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Have You Being Embarassed Because Of Bad English? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Being Embarassed Because Of Bad English? (371 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / Why Do Nigerian Parents See Pidgin English As "Bad English"? / My Uncle's New Wife Is Controlling Him. How She Embarassed Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Being Embarassed Because Of Bad English? by minasu190: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
I remember when i was in jss1,there was this girl we had quarrel together,and they took us to staff room to explain ourselve,naso this girl start english praa....now reach my turn,naso baba voice dey check, i dont know what to say i just dey look lyk mumu..naso teachers start dey abuse me,i no fit cry that day..kindly share urs if you are a victim.
Re: Have You Being Embarassed Because Of Bad English? by Suspect1: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
minasu190:
I remember when i was in jss1,there was this girl we had quarrel together,and they took us to staff room to explain ourselve,naso this girl start english praa....now reach my turn,naso baba voice dey check, i dont know what to say i just dey look lyk mumu..naso teachers start dey abuse me,i no fit cry that day..kindly share urs if you are a victim.
noise indeed!

1 Like

Re: Have You Being Embarassed Because Of Bad English? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
minasu190:

Unfortunately, you still haven't learnt it till now
Re: Have You Being Embarassed Because Of Bad English? by Candidlady: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
minasu190:

Jss1 till date!!!! Can you beat your chest that you English has improved?
Re: Have You Being Embarassed Because Of Bad English? by damosade(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Yes...
I remembered when I told my sister that ' I have tired' she was like what the fuk is that?
Re: Have You Being Embarassed Because Of Bad English? by Polynek(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
my principal walked in our class room and asked me why I didn't come to school yesterday, bcox I was the class prefect. Guess my reply grin grin
Am sorry Ma I GO to farm yesterday grin grin
The principal couldn't hold her self, she burst in laughter grin
And she told me to correct my English, dax wen I noticed dat I don fvck up angry

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Prince Adeola Durosinmi / Suggestions On Good Mattresses. / Best Freezer In Nigeria 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.