Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

My New Findings That Proves Ancient Egyptians Are Dark Skinned People. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My New Findings That Proves Ancient Egyptians Are Dark Skinned People. (263 Views)

How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) / Instead Of Investing In High Tech Egyptians Are Busy Digging Ancient Tombs / Too Dark-skinned to be beauty queen in India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Findings That Proves Ancient Egyptians Are Dark Skinned People. by Loverofpeace: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
White people and Arabs are trying so hard to cover up the true race of the ancient Egyptians but common sense always win,geographically Egypt is practically a desert land,if not for the River Nile it would have being a total wasteland,we all know whites can never live in desertlands they prefer cooler temprate lands,the main reason why they wanted to claim south Africa from the original black natives was because south Africa had a cooler climate,white people can never in hot climates talkless of a total desert land.
Ancients Egyptians were blood relatives with Ethiopians and Nubians which means they are likely the same race of people so it's highly likely that ancient egyptians looked more like the modern day Ethiopians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russia’s War And Peace Scenarios In Ukraine / Putin Loses 7th Senior General In Pointless Ukrainian Special Operation / Zelensky Condemn Angela Merkel And Nicolas Sarkosy For Opposing Ukraine NATO Mem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.