Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos (2490 Views)

Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by uchebest20(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers
Prophet Penuel T, a South African preacher, has made headlines for stripping the girls in his congregation naked during a miracle service.
Images from the church that have gone popular on the internet and were spotted by Naijacruze Entertainment Crew show some women standing half-naked in the church while Prophet Penuel prays for them.

In the viral photographs, the self-styled Prophet, who is also the founder of End Time Disciples Ministries, is shown stepping and jumping on church members to cast out the 'bad spirits' in them.

According to accounts, Prophet Penuel T started his own church because the pastor he was serving was exposed for performing fraudulent miracles.

Peniel, on the other hand, has been criticised for his ludicrous miracles. Others have demanded that the prophet be detained right away.

Another South African pastor, who is known for anointing his audience with condom oil, claims that he can heal people by farting on their faces.
Pastor Chris Penelope of the SevenFold Holy Spirit Ministries sits near the nostrils of church members and farts on them to release the holy spirit.

Penelope thinks that his'sacred blow off,' or farts, may work miracles.

Take a peek at Prophet Penuel T straffing his church's female members.check out some images below

click here to See the nak.ed photos

2 Shares

Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by dawnomike(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
I wonder what people are looking for upandan... Know your God by yourself

1 Like

Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by Bigredmachine: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
This wan do pass be careful... Nothing dey wan tell me, na juju all these god of men dey use dey brain wash all these gullible women... I wonder how her husband go feel...
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by chypotenti(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Na them, Nigerians wise after all...
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by tungamaje: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
OP, maybe my eyes are paining me. I didn't see naked women
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by cornerstonee: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
which kind prick ashawo no go see for field
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by yyba: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Op shey this are the naked pictures undecided
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
False prophets are becoming too numerous to mention.
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by Lepon02: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dirty people.... Just look at the state of them? dirty underwear, fugly people and a nasty looking environment.

Smh.
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by LikeAking: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nice!
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by Totilopussylick(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
tungamaje:
the headline is to deceive tongue
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by Totilopussylick(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
tungamaje:

You are as disappointed as i was tongue

the headline is to deceive us embarassed
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by otizi: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Funny
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by Graysons: 5:37am On Mar 15, 2022
Where are the naked pictures?
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by Cordenify(m): 5:47am On Mar 15, 2022
House of Joy: Subversive for the Savior https://miheanyi..com/2022/03/subversive-for-savior.html
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by ABIODUN105(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Snake Pastor again
Re: Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos by kmaster007: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Caught Husband Cheating With Female Prayer Partner In Bedroom / Praying According To The Word – A Key To Effective Prayer. By Pastor Paul Eneche / Why Are Women Made Inferior To Men In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.