Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung (824 Views)

TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos / TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by Realboygenius(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
TECNO during MWC 2022 announced that the CAMON 19 series will be using the RGBW high-transparency crystal molded lens for its camera. The technology has been developed by the company jointly with Samsung.

TECNO says that the technology adds white sub-pixels to the original RGB three primary color implementation to form an RGBW pixel arrangement. The additional white pixel helps produce a more refined color tone since a regular RGB implementation can’t produce pure white.

TECNO’s solution is further enhanced by Samsung’s ISOCELL technology to improve light sensitivity, reduce light crosstalk, and bring a better low-light shooting experience.

Reports suggest that the said RGBW sensor will have a resolution of 64MP and will improve incoming light capture performance by up to 60%. In addition, the pricier and more effective Glass+Plastic lens assembly will be used, which performs better than all-plastic lenses.

Not much is known about the CAMON 19 series itself but the lineup is said to comprise four models including the CAMON 19 Pro 5G and CAMON 19 Neo. Apart from this, there are no other details about the CAMON 19 phones. But we could see them popping up on certification sites soon, which should reveal some specs..

Source: https://www.gizmochina.com/2022/03/10/tecno-camon-19-series-rgbw-lens-technology/

Cc lalasticlala ,puskin, dragnet, honsule

Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by AREWAELENU: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Tecno mobile and new Technovations
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by selfdefence: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nice, the camon series is turning to something else entirely in the camera department, let's wait and see what this offers.
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by biroo: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmm, I can only imagine what the camera of this phone will be like.
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by lexrichy(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2022
Hope they use mediatek dimensity 9000 for this
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by WhiteAngels001(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2022
I can sell you my flagship Google Pixel 3 XL 4gb/64gb in perfect neat and working condition for 65k.

Check here for details:
https://www.nairaland.com/7012893/very-cheap-deal-google-pixel
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by chariisGRACE(m): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2022
If una like make una use CMYK or PANTONE, a bad image processing software will put this whole innovation in a pile of dung.
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by paduzman: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2022
So TECNO and Samsung don dey collaborate? Nice.
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by paduzman: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2022
chariisGRACE:
If una like make una use CMYK or PANTONE, a bad image processing software will put this whole innovation in a pile of dung.
wait until you experience the device with this tech, don't just conclude yet.
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by saxby(f): 1:21am On Mar 16, 2022
When are they releasing the phone with this tech abeg? I go wan flex am
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by chariisGRACE(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2022
paduzman:
wait until you experience the device with this tech, don't just conclude yet.

There is no experience to experience here. Tecno's image processing software will render this tech below par.
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by chariisGRACE(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2022
WhiteAngels001:
I can sell you my flagship Google Pixel 3 XL 4gb/64gb in perfect neat and working condition for 65k.

Check here for details:
https://www.nairaland.com/7012893/very-cheap-deal-google-pixel

If i get money i for collect this phone embarassed
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by fastanddubious(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2022
Later now dem go bash Samsung for them FB page sad sad
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by Cheezzyy: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
What an innovation, fingers crossed
Make I dey observe
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by Shuregirl: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2022
paduzman:
So TECNO and Samsung don dey collaborate? Nice.
me sef I shock, lol
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by Kunja2: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Waiting for trolls to roll in with their hate
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by Kunja2: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2022
fastanddubious:
Later now dem go bash Samsung for them FB page sad sad
who dey bash?
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by fastanddubious(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
When Tecno said we shouldn't sing the same song (Samsung)
Kunja2:
who dey bash?
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by sonofthunder: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
I hear camon 18 heats up....... Hope that will be solved here?
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by Kayconcept2(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2022
That's great, anticipating that gadget, Tecno Mobile is doing great
Re: TECNO CAMON 19 Series To Use RGBW Lens Tech Developed Jointly With Samsung by Wahalaguy1: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2022
That's going to be awesome.

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Open Circlet Review: The Price Will Shock You / Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review / I Need An S10+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.