Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side (43169 Views)

Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) / FG Fulfil 28-Year-Old Pledge, Allocates Houses To AFCON 1994 Super Eagles Team / Man Who Predicted Eagles Winning This Morning Trends Online, As It Came True(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by jacoik(m): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
I wanted to jump and pass this long epistle, not until I went through about 3 paragraph, I said yes it worth reading. In fact my guy, you said it all. If God bless me one day, as an Igbo man, I will go into that fura de nono walahi
gistmega:
Pensioners are dying. Teachers are unpaid. The poor have no food and no means of survival. Their concentration is on a group of successful men who were given the widest open doors in life. This is disproportionate. Why should one be granted a house for representing a country? Every single Nigerian is representing the country in many ways. Where is the house for Fela? He also represented Nigeria. Where is the house for Wole Soyinka? Chimamanda, Wizkid? Let us stop this nonsense. someone has stolen cash to built craps for dead men.
Our athletes are hollow-minded.

Viju Wang Nianyong , a Chinese came to Nigeria to produce Viju milk. All Nigerians went gaga for it and turned the man into a $millionaire. If Amunike or Olise had established a tile manufacturing industry in Nigeria, they would have quadrupled their investments today and would frown upon accepting a mediocre kiosk from the government.
If Rashidi Yekini had invested in Car manufacturing, he would have been the Innoson of today and still be alive.

The Patel family came from India to Nigeria to make Royal salt in 1994. They didn't have a pint of the money that Augustine Egavoen had as a baller. But today, they can hire Egavoen.
Nigerians are not seeing opportunities. As soon as one makes a little change, he drinks, phucks and live extravagant lifestyle when he truly has nothing. Nigerians are bailing out while the foreigners are going to Nigeria to become $billionaires. Nigerians see complaints while others see opportunities.

The government is bad but foreigners are cashing out. Shine your eyes. Someone is getting rich making salt only. I know a Nigerian guy supplying charcoal in a particular country and he made it big. So many opportunities

fura de Noonoo has been a staple in the north for centuries. Up till now you can only get it by the roadside. Is there no one with a brain to package it and cash out?

Zobo is still a low-class drink till date.

In Canada, palm oil is sold in catchy bottle and taken like syrup. In Nigeria the oil kegs are eyesores.

In Cyprus, honey is packages in lovely containers but in Nigeria the original honey is sold in dirty gallons.

Dudu Osun packaging is still like Stella pomade.

Abacha is still sold in dirty wraps. What happened to branding?

Bole is still sold the same way my grandfather used to buy it, by the roadside. Beside a drain.

People are cashing out. Nigerians sit in wealth and expect you to go break your back for them to steal it or beg for it.

What stops a welder from teaming up with a mechanic to produce generators? And, Indians are producing for us to buy.
SMH

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by cornel994(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:
Pensioners are dying. Teachers are unpaid. The poor have no food and no means of survival. Their concentration is on a group of successful men who were given the widest open doors in life. This is disproportionate. Why should one be granted a house for representing a country? Every single Nigerian is representing the country in many ways. Where is the house for Fela? He also represented Nigeria. Where is the house for Wole Soyinka? Chimamanda, Wizkid? Let us stop this nonsense. someone has stolen cash to built craps for dead men.

Viju Wang Nianyong , a Chinese came to Nigeria to produce Viju milk. All Nigerians went gaga for it and turned the man into a $millionaire. If Amunike or Olise had established a tile manufacturing industry in Nigeria, they would have quadrupled their investments today and would frown upon accepting a mediocre kiosk from the government.
If Rashidi Yekini had invested in Car manufacturing, he would have been the Innoson of today and still be alive.

The Patel family came from India to Nigeria to make Royal salt in 1994. They didn't have a pint of the money that Augustine Egavoen had as a baller. But today, they can hire Egavoen.
Nigerians are not seeing opportunities. As soon as one makes a little change, he drinks, phucks and live extravagant lifestyle when he truly has nothing. Nigerians are bailing out while the foreigners are going to Nigeria to become $billionaires. Nigerians see complaints while others see opportunities.

The government is bad but foreigners are cashing out. Shine your eyes. Someone is getting rich making salt only. I know a Nigerian guy supplying charcoal in a particular country and he made it big. So many opportunities

fura de Noonoo has been a staple in the north for centuries. Up till now you can only get it by the roadside. Is there no one with a brain to package it and cash out?

In Canada, palm oil is sold in catchy bottle and taken like syrup. In Nigeria the oil kegs are eyesores.

In Cyprus, honey is packages in lovely containers but in Nigeria the original honey is sold in dirty gallons.

Bole is still sold the same way my grandfather used to buy it, by the roadside. Beside a drain.

People are cashing out. Nigerians sit in wealth and expect you to go break your back for them to steal it or beg for it.

What stops a welder from teaming up with a mechanic to produce generators? And, Indians are producing for us to buy.
SMH

#word

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by Golan007: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
mmsen:
Do you really a want a house built by this incompetent government?

Can't lie, one of the daftest comments I've ever come across on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by Slurity(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thank you Buhari. The jubril with ANgela cert is far sensible than the drunkard PhD holder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by chasteman(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
you really made not a point but points
cryPensioners are dying. Teachers are unpaid. The poor have no food and no means of survival. Their concentration is on a group of successful men who were given the widest open doors in life. This is disproportionate. Why should one be granted a house for representing a country? Every single Nigerian is representing the country in many ways. Where is the house for Fela? He also represented Nigeria. Where is the house for Wole Soyinka? Chimamanda, Wizkid? Let us stop this nonsense. someone has stolen cash to built craps for dead men.

SMH[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by nedekid: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:

SMH
So which one do you do from the above that has made you cashout? Cos did not see you use urself as example, just viju, Patel etc.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by Akolapo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
You promise and promise them untill some are not alive again to resp the fruit of their labour. God will judge. Where is Rasidi today.
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by Golan007: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Akolapo:
You promise and promise them untill some are not alive again to resp the fruit of their labour. God will judge. Where is Rasidi today.

So person no fit die again because of government's promise?
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by Nadeol: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:

SMH

What exactly is your point Sir?

Plus, how old were you in 1994?

We are asking for a reason.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by FuckDModz: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:

SMH

Nigerians just want to eat, fvck, sleep, oppress each other and complain.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by gistmega: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nadeol:

Clearly written above. You may read again if you didn't catch it.

Nadeol:

Nadeol:
Now, what's your point?
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by gistmega: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Well, I am cashing out in hard currency. I mustn't be your example. Examples are everywhere. I run my firm and I have people working for me. I am looking forward to expand but I do not have the time for it now. Was your goal to antagonize me? I have inspired a few Nigerians to success. They are doing well.
nedekid:

So which one do you do from the above that has made you cashout? Cos did not see you use urself as example, just viju, Patel etc.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by gistmega: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
haha not for sale.
IconsConnect:

How can I buy a portion of ur brain please?

Such..... Hmmmm
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by phemmyfour: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Romanoff:
Do western countries give their own players houses like this or it's just an Africa thing?
We are Africans...we celebrate in our own unique way
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by Nadeol: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:
Clearly written above. You may read again if you didn't catch it.

Now, what's your point?

Our thoughts are, anyone in that era will understand the importance of fulfilling this promise by the Federal Government.

BTW, your maturity is commendable, very evident in your response.
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by samnaija: 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nadeol:

Nice question, the guy no go anwer.
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by Knows12(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:

SMH
good evening sir, pls start something and employ me.. I wish I could start it too but I don't have capital.
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by Aaay: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Really
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:

SMH
Impressive

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by gistmega: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
What is on your mind? What have you been into and what are you currently doing?
Knows12:
good evening sir, pls start something and employ me.. I wish I could start it too but I don't have capital.
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by Chief101(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
A Lost Nation is one in which hungry and jobless people blindly support those responsible for their agony and misery. Are you a citizen?
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by gistmega: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nadeol:

Our thoughts are, anyone in that era will understand the importance of fulfilling this promise by the Federal Government.
BTW, your maturity is commendable, very evident in your response.
I appreciate the compliment. I can resonate with you and I vividly remember 92, 94, 94, but let us be realistic, the regime has changed. The promisor is out of power. The government made synonymous promises to our parents, to you and I but they failed all. Why is this particular group so special? I understand the rave but that is history now. as a matter of fact, it is pure injustice considering the fact that some of them are dead.

Nevertheless, look at the house. It is like a dormitory for down-syndrome high schoolers. It is an insult, a mammoth slap to anyone's face. A man like Oliseh cannot live in such a house, in fact, not one of those men will. Does it count as asset? Meagerly yes, but why not make them commissioners or ambassadors for sports than give them a home for the elderly?

Some promises need a take back and apology. Not all promises are fulfilled. The men know better like we do the tales of our government. They should have used their time well and not hope on the promises.

Sorry if I took you time but I just had to express myself.
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by Knows121222: 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:
What is on your mind? What have you been into and what are you currently doing?
this knows12 mods have banned me.. Good evenin sir,
Nairaland mods have banned my previous acc but I won't rest on until help found me.
I'm a graduate of Eksu, but I hav not done my clearance due to d fact that I'm still owing sch authority some dues.
Pls I dn't knw if any one can help me wit a job wit acomodatn for now cus I'm ready to leave ekiti. note: im alone for yrs...

I have been doing catering and services for years, but I just want to change location...
I can do any work..
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by Nadeol: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:
I appreciate the compliment. I can resonate with you and I vividly remember 92, 94, 94, but let us be realistic, the regime has changed. The promisor is out of power. The government made synonymous promises to our parents, to you and I but they failed all. Why is this particular group so special? I understand the rave but that is history now. as a matter of fact, it is pure injustice considering the fact that some of them are dead.

Nevertheless, look at the house. It is like a dormitory for down-syndrome high schoolers. It is an insult, a mammoth slap to anyone's face. A man like Oliseh cannot live in such a house, in fact, not one of those men will. Does it count as asset? Meagerly yes, but why not make them commissioners or ambassadors for sports than give them a home for the elderly?

Some promises need a take back and apology. Not all promises are fulfilled. The men know better like we do the tales of our government. They should have used their time well and not hope on the promises.

Sorry if I took you time but I just had to express myself.

It's OK.

Government is a continuum, the promise was made, now it has been fulfilled, the players made Nigeria proud at the time. You know what it means to rank 5th in the world?

It's all good, we keep moving.
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by gistmega: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nadeol:

It's OK.
Government is a continuum, the promise was made, now it has been fulfilled, the players made Nigeria proud at the time. You know what it means to rank 5th in the world?

It's all good, we keep moving.
Amen
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by nedekid: 12:16am On Mar 15, 2022
gistmega:
Well, I am cashing out in hard currency. I mustn't be your example. Examples are everywhere. I run my firm and I have people working for me. I am looking forward to expand but I do not have the time for it now. Was your goal to antagonize me? I have inspired a few Nigerians to success. They are doing well.
Not my intention to antagonize you. My apologies if you felt I did.
The important thing is that you showed you put your money where you mouth is unlike most motivational speakers.
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by Kenog4real(m): 12:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Shame on Nigerian government. Since 1994. It well

Abeg check my sign
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by godwon01(m): 12:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Long overdue. No longer a news. APC using it to discredit past government and to win sympathy to won next election. Even those guys are not bother about it. Some of the players were dead already , what is the essence.
Re: FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side by goody2019: 2:40am On Mar 15, 2022
Big thanks to the present regime for doing what the past regimes refused to do for federal pensioners, footballers and others. Every good deed deserves show of appreciation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures / Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling / Tonye Solomon Deeboi Swims Across A River With Ball On His Head. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.