Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling (43124 Views)

Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates / Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award / Lukaku Scores On His Inter Milan Serie A Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2023
Lionel Messi’s unveiling at Inter Miami has become the most-watched football presentation in the world. With this, Messi has broken Cristiano Ronaldo’s record of unveiling at Al Nassr. Despite being at the gay end of their illustrious careers, both Messi and Ronaldo continue to compete for fans’ attention across the globe.

The most watched football presentation worldwide is now Lionel Messi’s unveiling at Inter Miami, which has surpassed Cristiano Ronaldo‘s at Al Nassr.

In spite of being in the latter stages of their illustrious careers, both these football legends continue to compete for the attention and support of fans across the world.

The Portuguese superstar abruptly changed teams last summer, signing the most-paid football deal ever with Al Nassr.

The record-breaking contract offer made to Ronaldo was just the beginning. The globe stopped to watch Ronaldo’s reveal and presentation at MrSool Park in Riyadh, where he once again established a new record. The Al Nassr presentation featuring the Portuguese forward attracted more than 3 billion viewers worldwide.

The presentation about world football attracted the most viewers ever. The 2022 World Cup final received 1.12 billion viewers, which was the most ever, but Ronaldo’s Al Nassr presentation attracted more viewers.

Lionel Messi’s announcement at the MLS club set a new standard, beating Ronaldo’s Al Nassr presentation by over 500 million viewers and garnering 3.5 billion views, albeit with fewer social media followers than the Portuguese player.

It is not shocking that more people are watching Lionel Messi’s presentation now. Since he announced that Inter Miami would be his new team for the next phase of his career, the attention of Messi fans in MLS has skyrocketed.

Messi’s new club became the most followed sports team in the US (on Instagram), with a six-fold rise in followers from 1 million to 6 million.

However, Inter Miami’s development bursts and fanbase are not the only factors in the astounding viewing of Lionel Messi’s performance.

Apple MLS Season Pass has apparently seen a phenomenal increase in new subscribers, and ticket prices for MLS games have increased significantly, with the cheapest now costing $329 after an astounding 1034% increase.

https://khelnow.com/football/2023-07-world-football-lionel-messi-beats-ronaldos-record-following-inter-miami-unveiling

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2023
I remember when penadogs were pushing dead narratives on Twitter, interviewing random ppl on the streets of Miami asking if dem know who Messi is, they were claiming dem no sabi Messi. I knew it was dog shiit campaign to mock Leo but see wetin happpen afterwards, record wey their mumu fave set wey never even reach one year, Leo Messi don break am again. Make dem Dey check on the mofo regularly make e no kill himself.

King Leo is a 🐐 for a reason

Peacecore
Numerouno94:
Fira09
Lhordspy
Ojeemah
ThierryJay
Peacecore
Chidolalar

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Oblongata: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2023
When I grow and get old...

And see what the new generation unfold...

I will make sure that they are told...

My generation had the 2 greatest football legends nobody could hold...

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Peacecore: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I remember when penadogs were pushing dead narratives on Twitter, interviewing random ppl in Miami asking if dem know who Messi is, they were claiming dem no sabi Messi. I knew it was dog shiit campaign to mock Leo but see wetin happpen afterwards, record wey their mumu fave set wey never even reach one year, Leo Messi don break am again. Make dem Dey check on the mofo regularly make e no kill himself

Peacecore
Numerouno94:
Fira09
Lhordspy
Ojeemah
ThierryJay
Peacecore
Chidolalar
As in ehh grin grin grin for US wey no too fancy football o

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2023
Peacecore:
As in ehh grin grin grin for US wey no too fancy football o
They’re the king of PR for a reason, Leo is a global brand, Pendu na learner

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by captainzee4life(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2023
Which baba do juju for these two?

For more than two decades. They are still in the spotlight.

They made other great players a shadow of themselves. I will tell my future kids about them.

I love both of them.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Nlfpmod frontpage
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rozay

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by OJEEMAH(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I remember when penadogs were pushing dead narratives on Twitter, interviewing random ppl in Miami asking if dem know who Messi is, they were claiming dem no sabi Messi. I knew it was dog shiit campaign to mock Leo but see wetin happpen afterwards, record wey their mumu fave set wey never even reach one year, Leo Messi don break am again. Make dem Dey check on the mofo regularly make e no kill himself.

Peacecore
Numerouno94:
Fira09
Lhordspy
Ojeemah
ThierryJay
Peacecore
Chidolalar

Nlfpmod my boss frontpage please
Ronaldo and his fans are insecure.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Enddy50ty(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nothing compares to the G.O.A.T

If you hate who God don bless, I pity for you..

12 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Ronaldo and his fans are insecure.

Penaldo - “if obsession with Messi was an Olympic sport:”

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Daddyseun1:

CR7 is the world greatest

Since the History of Soccer,
Lionel Messi remains the best Footballer to EVER play the beautiful game called Football.

MESSI IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ronaldo fans, listen and listen good......

Messi was created and born to play football,
the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest, that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

As the Yorubas will say "Abinibi yato si Ability!"

Argue with your TV screen or your bottle of Ororooo! cheesy wink grin

Americanboy35:

God bless you for this
Amen.
God bless you too American Boy cheesy
All the Flatbush wink

Numerouno94:

Manna abeg loud am.
Naso, Number One.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Someone fighting to stay relevant, meanwhile Messi without saying much

We only reply with numbers, facts and undisputed records.

God bless the king 🐐

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Let's talk about the influence of Ronaldo. How is superstar story has been a motivation for never giving up. CR7 is the greatest footballer of all time and he was born to inspire others. He motivated Messi sef cos Messi admitted it. You v to agree with my opinion cos I read yours too.
We agree with you too Padi.
You made good sense with your post.

ChronicGp:
I 💕 them both.
No homo⚖️
We too.
♥️❤️

Below is a screenshot about the 2 Greats back in January after the World Cup.....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by DamnnNiggarr: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
sad
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by MorataFC: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please someone should help me check Obembet for me, she has been silent 🔕 since her nightmare is making positive news every now and then. cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by HeadNigga: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Okay but who is the most popular footballer of all times? Even your gf who doesn't watch football knows and crushes on Ronaldo.

When they retire Ronaldo will be making 10 times whatever Messi makes. The GOAT for a reason.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Klington: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Must everything be measured using Messi and Ronaldo in this world all the time

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Lol fake news from fake blog. Unveiling wey nobody watch. 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Numerouno94(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I remember when penadogs were pushing dead narratives on Twitter, interviewing random ppl in Miami asking if dem know who Messi is, they were claiming dem no sabi Messi. I knew it was dog shiit campaign to mock Leo but see wetin happpen afterwards, record wey their mumu fave set wey never even reach one year, Leo Messi don break am again. Make dem Dey check on the mofo regularly make e no kill himself.

Peacecore
Numerouno94:
Fira09
Lhordspy
Ojeemah
ThierryJay
Peacecore
Chidolalar

Nlfp.mod my boss frontpage please

Gbamsolutely!! Almiron my boss u have done well. Make I book this space down first, because I get enuf vawulence wey I wan drop soon.😂😂

Pendulums claim that Messi is not well known in the US yet his unveiling is the most watched football presention in the world wit a whooping 3.5 billion views, surpassing that of Pendu at All Nassr which was 3 billion.

Pendulums equally claimed that Americans don't give two fvks abt football,yet After the unveiling of Messi, Inter Miami became the most followed sports team in the US with a six-fold rise in followers from 1 million to 6 million, and still counting.

Intern Miami now has more followers than any NBA and NFL team. All due to Messi's influence.

The number of top Hollywood stars, Musician, rappers, NBA stars, NFL stars WWE stars that have bn talking abt Messi is mind blogging. Most of them have started following him on histagram and co. Niki Minaj recently rapped a line or two abt Messi in her latest song few days back.

Even American Celebrities knw say the GOAT done grace their country and they re basking in the euphoria.

The whole of America is on stand still jux for one man called Messi. Mehnn Messi is blessed. It is said in the bible and the hollybook that humble thyself and submit urself to God and see how the lord will elevate u amongst ur peers.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by EBEk101(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:

Peacecore
Numerouno94:
Fira09
Lhordspy
Ojeemah
ThierryJay
Peacecore
Chidolalar

Nlfp.mod my boss frontpage please

You can’t use that your goat 🐐 there to describe my greatest football player of all time, that one nah for Isi -Ewu

Use something better

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
I thought penaldo fanboys said they don’t know messi in USA Penaldo greatest achievement is being compared to the goat 🐐 Messi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by koladebrainiac(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
u
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by fasho01(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Media too is adding to the rivalry between CR7 and Messi

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by ipobarecriminals: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
angry
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Globalhustler(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Which one come be "gay end" again. I no understand that English abeg explain

Brand new transparent power bank 30,000mAh available. Price - 20k, Ikeja Lagos. 0.703.9450095

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Primusinterpares(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by omoredia: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Bats hwfar?
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by ProducerXTN(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Records are meant to be broken, My 🐐 have nothing again to prove.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by ipobarecriminals: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by atobs4real(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Let Ronaldo join another club and that record of Messi will be gone

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Braimah Isaac Kamoko Bleaches His Skin Drastically, He Hates Dark Skin / FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side / Nigeria’s 50 Greatest Footballers Of All Time By Supersports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.