Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Woke Has Gone Mad Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woke Has Gone Mad Again (276 Views)

Philip Shaibu: Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again, By Adams Osato Ogbemudia / Has Reno Gone Mad??? (SCREENSHOTS) / IPOD MNK Is Mad Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woke Has Gone Mad Again by OgbonnaDaniel: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Someone hold Gov Wike he has gone mad again ����

Gov. Nyesom Wike replies Obaseki at the commissioning of community secondary school, Omuanwa, in Ikwerre LGA.

"Obaseki said I'm a bully, but he came to beg a bully for ticket, a bully was his campaign DG, and a bully bullied him into Edo state government house"

"It didn't end there, he still came back with his wife to thank the bully after the election"

"I slept in Edo State for three days just to deliver Obaseki, but today, I'm a bully"

"If you check the DNA of Obaseki, what you'll see is betrayal, serial betrayal and ungratefulness"

"He said I threatened PDP, assuming without conceding that I threatened PDP, I have every right to do so, I have invested in the party. Rivers State has invested in the party"

"Rivers State is one of the few states that has voted PDP since 1999, we have invested in the party"

"You're a tenant in PDP, I have more stake in PDP than you"

"You said I'm causing crisis in Edo state, I have capacity, that is why I'm causing crisis.
I challenge you to come and cause crisis in Rivers state, then you'll know who is who"

"Obaseki, I know your cohorts, I will smoke all of you out"

Obaseki, I challenge you to defect back to the APC, we'll shave your head"

“I know those using you, if I decide to run for President, I will win all of you”

"Obaseki, melembe melembe"

"The game has started, I will make you loose weight”

Gov. Nyesom Wike.

Re: Woke Has Gone Mad Again by Parachoko: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
OgbonnaDaniel:

“I know those using you, if I decide to run for President, I will win all of you”

"Obaseki, melembe melembe"

"The game has started, I will make you loose weight”

Gov. Nyesom Wike.
Lol

Elder state men in the South South and PDP should quickly call this two men to order

Obaseki might also release a press statement soon.
Re: Woke Has Gone Mad Again by gaby(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Very uncivil and unbecoming of a State CEO.
Re: Woke Has Gone Mad Again by respect80(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sentiments no even allow op spell Wike properly

(1) (Reply)

How To Defeat The Enemies – Nnamdi Kanu's Surfaced Clip Reveals (audio) / In 2003, Sen. Umeh Rejected My N500 M To Work Against APGA - Barr. Obiokoye / Watch The Moment A Niger State MP Get Stoned By His Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.