Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,551 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees (21488 Views)

Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by YorobaPIGS: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Noblechykk:

Your problem is worse than I imagined. Ignorance is bad but being unwilling to learn is the worst. I rest my case.
the animal is a cursed tribalistic yorooba pig

Read through his first comment very well with respect to Peter Obi

Are you new here?
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Emekaterry: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
My brother S A on security, safety and emergency Chief chikodi anarah is out,now I go begin pay security levy sanitation levy what a mess.
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Noblechykk(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
MYHUBBY:

you've no point, just one attention seeker idiot
Invest in your mental health bro. You need it.
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Noblechykk(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
the animal is a cursed tribalistic yorooba pig

Read through his first comment very well with respect to Peter Obi

Are you new here?
Honestly, the guy needs help but his biggest problem is that he doesn't know that he needs help
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Almaigaa:
Bye bye to this drunken Governor grin
what type of ogogoro he dey drink?
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Almaigaa: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
what type of ogogoro he dey drink?

The cheapest one. grin grin
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by MYHUBBY: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Noblechykk:
Invest in your mental health bro. You need it.

Your dad need that advise more. You inherited his dumbness
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by MYHUBBY: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
you follow Anambra politics very well even more than your useless osun and ogun, no wonder Everytime all your stupid brain can process is Igbo Igbo

Tribalistic buffon

If I bounce on you now them go see I too do and you will cry to the mod? I follow you people politics of bitterness

And if Osun and Ogun are useless your people won't be pushing drugs and killing your virgin to visit and live there.

That Osun state and Ogun is not mate with your entire East because is not landlocked. You need to leave your father's compound so that you can enjoy sanity again

I never even start that tribalism, I just show tips then you're crying, you people will get back your hate in billion folds,

Wait for more tribalism
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Noblechykk(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2022
MYHUBBY:

Your dad need that advise more. You inherited his dumbness
My Dad is late; if yours is still alive, stop disgracing him.
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by MYHUBBY: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2022
Noblechykk:
My Dad is late; if yours is still alive, stop disgracing him.

I'm sure your foolishness give the poor man hbp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Nullifies Election Of Lp’s Agbo, Orders Re-run / Buhari Appoints Suleiman Hassan To Replace Environment Ministry, Usman Jibril / Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.