Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees (21489 Views)

Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
TechDigital:
Black man. Why take away their jobs cause you're on the way out. Or perhaps, they were disloyal and unfaithful servants

You seem not to know how Government operates.

This procedure is not only done on Nigeria, same applies in the US and else where.

Political appointment is a temporary job that terminates when the administration tenure expires.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Almaigaa: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Amojii:

The drunkard that achieved more than all your generations put together.

He achieved nothing. The international Airport in Anambra was built by Buhari. The recent commissioned Conference Center was also Constructed by Buhari.

It's only his Wife that achieved something. She used the State resources to reconstruct her Ugly face. grin grin grin

Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by BlazinGlory40: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
TechDigital:
Black man. Why take away their jobs cause you're on the way out. Or perhaps, they were disloyal and unfaithful servants

It’s the normal thing to do. He won’t leave them there for the next government
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Scamburster(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Noblechykk:

You are still confusing yourself. At the end of every tenure, governors, presidents dissolve cabinets and that is what Obiano has done. Even if this is Obiano's first term and he is about to be sworn in for second term, he will still desolve his cabinets after which he will appoint and re appoint as the case may be, when sworn in. Now you said Obiano didn't want to play godfatherism because he dissolved his cabinets. How? I now told you that dissolution of cabinets has nothing to do with god fatherism. You come mis yarn untop the one wey you mis yarn. Ndo nwanne m
Are you minding that ozuor?
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Happened: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Obiano ...... I pity the prison you go dey
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by EMONFASHION65: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
At Last the wasted 8 years has gone.please tell him to go with all the touts and Agboros he came with.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by EMONFASHION65: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
At Last the wasted 8 years has gone.please tell him to go with all the touts and Agboros he came with.
May such type of government never be our portion again

1 Like

Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Ojiofor: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
TechDigital:

Is Trump's political appointees still working for Joe Biden?
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Charly68: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
All is well that ends well.. the Governor and his cabinet members can go and rest for a job well done .. congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by SocialJustice: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

So many assistants shocked

Senior Special Assistants
Special Assistants
Executive Assistants

This is how our money is spent angry
Na because you no get appointment make you dey squeeze face. grin
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
TechDigital:
If they are disloyal why will he sack them now? Apply common sense while commenting on issues like ds
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by obontami: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
I bet he just got off that meth shit when he disolved his wack cabinet. That man Willie is always stoned for real.
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Cryofigbos: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
TechDigital:
Dis is 1 of d reason I don't bother to read front page comments or argue again on dis forum......so many illiterate will just be typing trash just like dis....maybe ignorance tho
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by matm: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kate Azuka Omenugha of Ministry of Basic Education should not forget dt Winners of Anambra Eduicons award competition 2021 who generated millions for her just through purchase of forms alone let alone money given to her by Sponsors of the event have not been given their agreed monetary cash prizes.
She is advised to quickly call them and settle the winners.
Government is a continuum.And the issue will rise again as Soludo takes over on a high scale.
One thing is certain, the poor students who were made to pay 1k each from across 21 lgas of Anambra must be settled.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by MYHUBBY: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Noblechykk:

Na me be empty head? I can't but laugh your pointless political analysis

bring your own analysis out, I haven't say or analyse things on the contrary

always connect with your mental provider whenever you on your data
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by MYHUBBY: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Noblechykk:

You are still confusing yourself. At the end of every tenure, governors, presidents dissolve cabinets and that is what Obiano has done. Even if this is Obiano's first term and he is about to be sworn in for second term, he will still desolve his cabinets after which he will appoint and re appoint as the case may be, when sworn in. Now you said Obiano didn't want to play godfatherism because he dissolved his cabinets. How? I now told you that dissolution of cabinets has nothing to do with god fatherism. You come mis yarn untop the one wey you mis yarn. Ndo nwanne m

the main fact is he has right to fire anyone and if a new govt need them he can request for them. telling the dude it's an appointment not a civil service job with the human colouration he's bringing to a normal political decision

abeg rest
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Basheer22: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
, I wish you better opportunities. The fact say I dey yab you no mean say I no go wish well. Become Governor today, I go still yab you. Foolish boy.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Soulsymbol99: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
What's the difference between special assistants and special advisers? And wotz special about them? undecided
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by spencekat(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Stevenson20:
[/b]Anything that has a beginning must have an end[b].

Welcome back to the labour market guys grin grin
What I was about saying.
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by higgs: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Great relief. Obiano's misrule has come to an end.Hopefully,Soludo will do better.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Noblechykk(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
MYHUBBY:

the main fact is he has right to fire anyone and if a new govt need them he can request for them. telling the dude it's an appointment not a civil service job with the human colouration he's bringing to a normal political decision

abeg rest
Your problem is worse than I imagined. Ignorance is bad but being unwilling to learn is the worst. I rest my case.
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by BluntCrazeMan: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2022

Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Neddyogu(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

shocked

Gov. Obiano that appointed them is leaving that seat in 2days time so, why should his appointee's stay longer than him?

Baba, to be honest with you, I Dey Dobale For Your Reasoning

He doesn't understand naa. He think say na permanent job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
All good things come to an end.

I heard my cousin will get an appointment as a commissioner under soludo's government.
I wish him well, even though we're not on talking terms and I haven't spoken to him in over a decade sad.
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by MYHUBBY: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Noblechykk:

Your problem is worse than I imagined. Ignorance is bad but being unwilling to learn is the worst. I rest my case.

you've no point, just one attention seeker idiot
Re: Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees by YorobaPIGS: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
MYHUBBY:

you be mumu, his tenure is elapsing already and if he want to interfere in Soludo's regime he will surely have a loyalist among the appointee hence try to enforce some in Soludo's regime but he didn't, if not Obiano many obstacles almost stop Soludo's ambition

I follow Anambra politics very well, so which misyarn here, e be like say you're a hawker
you follow Anambra politics very well even more than your useless osun and ogun, no wonder Everytime all your stupid brain can process is Igbo Igbo

Tribalistic buffon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Acknowledge Bola Tinubu As Nigeria President : Reno Omokri / Day 2: NLC Protests In Ibadan (pics) / 800m Trek: Buhari Physically Fit For Second Term – Presidency Tells Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.