Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole (35606 Views)

Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by joyidor(f): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
They have started again, political gladiators all
of them fighting for their own selfish purpose. I pray God gives us a leader that have Nigerians at heart.
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by GloriousGbola: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Rivers Governor Nyesom Wike has descended heavily on his Edo counterpart, Godwin Obaseki, describing him as a serial betrayer and an ungrateful person.

He said: "If you ask anybody or check the DNA of Godwin Obaseki, what you will see in that DNA is serial betrayer and ungratefulness.

Wike faulted Obaseki's claims that he threatened the party to hold its last National Convention in Port Harcourt explaining that his position on the venue of the convention was based on PDP's earlier decision about Port Harcourt.

"They spent their money. But some presidential aspirants went back to say they would not go to Port Harcourt. As a lover of the state and this party and said you cannot make people to spend money and then overnight you say you won't come again.

"The only election that he voted was his own when we gave him an umbrella. I have more stakes in PDP. Obaseki has never supported PDP. It was when his godfather chased you away and you came begging, kneeling down. People came with pressure. Ordinarily, you are a tenant.

"If I threaten the party I am a full and financial member of the party. But you that are a tenant, how can you threaten our party? You were a governor in APC and the PDP won two senatorial districts. PDP won four House of Representatives. I am a governor here, APC does not have one seat".

Wike, who blasted Obaseki for calling him a bully, further said: "You came to beg a bully for you to have a ticket. A bully was your DG Campaign and a bully bullied you into Government House. What a shame. You came back with your wife to thank the bully saying that after God, the bully made it possible for you to be there".

"Satan has agents. Most of the people you see are agents of Satan. I am not in the class of Obaseki. We can't be the same. I was the DG of his campaign. I went there for three days and stayed there without having my bath. We bought even the drinks we drank there. It was Lucky Igbinedon that fed us. I have never seen somebody like Obaseki in my life," he said.

"If I decide to run tomorrow, I challenge everybody including Obaseki, what you will see you will say you never know this is how politics is. If i want to run, Obaseki can't give me permission. I gave him the seat. I will win. Send your aspirants to pray I don't come out, if I come out I will win them".

"I cannot be intimidated. You have started what you cannot finish. I am a capacity Governor. If I have resources, it is to the glory of God and it is part of the resources that were deployed to you. If you are not happy return the resources".

this poorly lettered thug is the current face of pdp grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Iamgrey5(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Edo people and yorubas have this common trace of betrayer
You said Edo is not Lagos, now you want to blame Yoruba people for an Edo man's woes

Nawo oh.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by haffaze777(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Kingnelson9: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Las Las they will still work together to achieve their goals so no need to take side.
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by aylive02(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
DominusPrime:

Well said sir. Anyone who is actively supporting any of these thieves deserves to suffer. Nothing dey pain me pass when youth wey get brain go see the failed system both from apc and pdp and e go still carry dem for head. Dem take suffer swear for some people
. God bless you
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Blankstare(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike is mouthed

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Born2Breed(f): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kennyfancy:

Stark illiterate!!!

It's trait.

Ozuor!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by dominion001(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
I never trusted this Obaseki from the day he joined pdp. He is so proud and want to always scatter any structure he meet on any ground.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by chiokeman(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike is right. Obsseki is an ingrate u came begging and dey made you governor nw u hv turned to King Kong. Meanwhile, I dnt support wike apology to Oshomole dt dwarf is the cause of our problems today.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by duro4chang(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kennyfancy:
You must be high on meth. You were not properly brought up and that is why you used foul language on social media. You need to have your head examined

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Lionnation: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
This man seff
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by DarkJeddi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
GeneralPula:
Tho, Obaseki can be anything but I think he’s up to something worth standing for here..

Pdp collected 6billion for Gov ticket... Dem still wan con dey milk ham..

E no possible nah..
Tales By Moonlight..
You dey there when he dey hand over the 6 billion?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by haffaze777(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oshiomole cause thisgrin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Xfemt(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
GeneralPula:
Tho, Obaseki can be anything but I think he’s up to something worth standing for here..

E no possible nah..
oga short up
Ona go just de waka de talk any how
Na you transfer the 6billion?

Open mouth wa

6 Likes

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by silverlinen(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
These Wike na big time ote oo
Instead of him to come out and declare his presidential ambition, he's here criticising everybody and anyone he see as a threat.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Mooh247: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lol

Wike no get Joy... He would drag Obaseki like the monkey he is

2 Likes

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by TheSameGuy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike talks too much.
He can't be President, he's very Very arrogant.

Imagine all these yappings considering his position

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Mikolo70(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Edo no be Lagos miscreants, where una dey?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by ProDigitals: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:
Lol

Wike no get Joy... He would drag Obaseki like the monkey he is

Obaseki assumes Wike is his enemy. People watch these days. The moment people observe character, they don't change their minds about their subjects. I feel sorry for him and Shuaibu
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by seunmsg(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
I was the DG of his campaign. I went there for three days and stayed there without having my bath. We bought even the drinks we drank there. It was Lucky Igbinedon that fed us. I have never seen somebody like Obaseki in my life," he said.

Wike said he would never support the injustice and impunity that Obaseki planned for PDP vowing to smoke out the Edo Governor's cohorts in the party.

"This is not the Benin artifacts where you are challenging the Oba, which you lost woefully. This is politics. Obaseki, I have more stakes in PDP than you. All the elections we had run he made no contribution. If you ask him he would say he didn't know.

Oshiomhole right now grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Mooh247: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

Obaseki assumes Wike is his enemy. People watch these days. The moment people observe character, they don't change their minds about their subjects. I feel sorry for him and Shuaibu

The funny thing is Wike is fighting for the helpless Edo PDP exco he vouched for unbehalf of Obaseki that Obaseki now wants to scheme out of power

3 Likes

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by ProDigitals: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:

The funny thing is Wike is fighting for the helpless Edo PDP exco he vouched for unbehalf of Obaseki that Obaseki now wants to scheme out of power

Yes that is what is playing out which we all know. I've forgotten the name of the PDP top gun in Edo. That man has been patiently waiting to be governor. He had to be begged before he stepped down for Obaseki. Now, they want to scheme them out of power. How does Shuaibu want to gain the party leadership that has been there for decades. How does he want to buy the party ticket and win. Is it possible?

Many youths who don't know what the fight is about are all castigating Wike, not knowing he's doing the right thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by stickle(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wtedu:
Fight if the titans
Obsaeki 1 vs wike 1

Meanwhile STUDY IN REPUBL8C OF PHILIPPINES AT LOWER TUITION
VISA IS 100PERCENT GUARANTEED

WE ALSO RUN JAPAN TOURIST VISA
CALL US WITH THE NUMBERS BELOW
You are not correct. It's Obaseki 1 vs Wike 3.
What Wike gave is a bomb. But come to think of it Obaseki is an ingrate, Wike fought tooth and nail for him to win and I think it's ridiculous that he paid for an advert to attack Wike. He did same to Oshiomole and people hailed him. Not sure any body will trust him again politically

4 Likes

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by tollyboy5(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
GeneralPula:

E no possible nah..
6b shocked
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Edo no be Lagos grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri / Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.