Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,557 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat (35603 Views)

24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by poncedeleon: 10:13am On May 26, 2018
Do they look alike?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by dukie25: 10:15am On May 26, 2018
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

She should have aborted him.

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Anigreat: 10:15am On May 26, 2018
shocked

You mean this thing gave birth to the dullard?

Modified *

Before the kill me here, please what is a Noun?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Nobody: 10:46am On May 26, 2018
kilode
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by MDsambo: 10:47am On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

Would love to see the thing that gave birth to this "DonD"

If I could travel back in time I would've gve your mum a condom to save us from this disaster

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Cyynthia(f): 10:53am On May 26, 2018
Only if her husband had adopted "coitus interruptus" ( withdrawal method) that night, Nigeria would have been in peace by now.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by SalamRushdie: 10:55am On May 26, 2018
If only she refused to open her legs that faithful night , of only? Nigeria would today be Wakanda

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Oritzy: 10:58am On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

You mean this thing gave birth to the dullard?
As much as I Want Buhari out of Aso rock I wouldn't stand and see you insults someone else's mother addressing her as a thing is quiet unpleasant and an insult to all mothers including yours

Edit your comments young man!!!

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by RagaMufeen(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2018
MDsambo:

Would love to see the thing that gave birth to this "DonD"

If I could travel back in time I would've gve your mum a condom to save us from this disaster

E PAIN am
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by e7ejinima: 11:09am On May 26, 2018
Come o! She never die?

That means Buhari can still be alive by 2029

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by seunowa(f): 11:20am On May 26, 2018
RagaMufeen:

E PAIN am
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Someone corrected u dat what u did was bad
And u are still opening dirty teeth...I don't know y there are so many misfits on nairaland?

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by RagaMufeen(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2018
[s]
seunowa:

Someone corrected u dat what u did was bad
And u are still opening dirty teeth...I don't know y there are so many misfits on nairaland?
[/s]

learn to read. was it me that he correct

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by MDsambo: 11:26am On May 26, 2018
RagaMufeen:

E PAIN am kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You and Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by MDsambo: 11:27am On May 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
If only she refused to open her legs that faithful night , of only? Nigeria would today be Wakanda

Learn how to critize with respect and maturity from your brother TonyeB.arcanista

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by SalamRushdie: 11:31am On May 26, 2018
MDsambo:

Learn how to critize with respect and maturity from your brother TonyeB.arcanista

When Buhari starts regarding the lives of innocent Nigerians with respect then I will criticise him and his useless govt with respect.. but till then on Back2DAura we stand ...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by MDsambo: 11:35am On May 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

When Buhari starts regarding the lives of innocent Nigerians with respect then I will criticise him and his useless govt with respect.. but till then on Back2DAura we stand ...

Ok oo. You can keep standing for another four years

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Okoroawusa: 11:40am On May 26, 2018
Mama,blessed r you among women
Rest In Peace

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Balyz: 11:41am On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
[s]Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

She should have aborted him.[/s]
You that your mother chose to have you what have you contributed to Nigeria and humanity?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by SalamRushdie: 11:52am On May 26, 2018
MDsambo:

Ok oo. You can keep standing for another four years

No sir your Buhari party ends in 2019 Insha Allah

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by MDsambo: 11:56am On May 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

No sir your Buhari party ends in 2019 Insha Allah

I'm not a fan of Buhari but what I know is that Buhari will surely win 2019 election. Lets stop deceiving ourselves

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Paperwhite(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2018
Guess you must be regretting that singular act now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by SalamRushdie: 11:57am On May 26, 2018
MDsambo:

I'm not a fan of Buhari but what I know is that Buhari will surely win 2019 election. Lets stop deceiving ourselves

If you are not a fan of Buhari then God bless you .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by MDsambo: 11:59am On May 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

If you are not a fan of Buhari then God bless you .
Ameen
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by uba1991: 12:18pm On May 26, 2018
God bless d womb of this woman for giving us d best President Nigeria ever had

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2018
She is blessed to birth a President of Nigeria and one time Minister, Governor and Head of State.

However, Nigeria is unfortunate to elect such a retrogressive and incompetent man with zero leadership skill.

Summary:
Mama Buhari is a blessed mother/woman but pikin Buhari is a disappointment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by fergie001: 12:27pm On May 26, 2018
NLers will kill this woman today......
But some will argue that her son has killed a lot too,including those serving their country.....

I stand on where the mothers of those corpers stand....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Jesusloveyou: 12:36pm On May 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
Guess you must be regretting that singular act now?
regret of given birth to a two time president that rule for 10yrs.
Pace setter president.
TonyeBarcanista:
She is blessed to birth a President of Nigeria and one time Minister, Governor and Head of State.

However, Nigeria is unfortunate to elect such a retrogressive and incompetent man with zero leadership skill.

Summary:
Mama Buhari is a blessed mother/woman but pikin Buhari is a disappointment
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=67896362]She is

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by TylerDurden: 12:55pm On May 26, 2018
She is long dead. She died in 1989 and her death was the only reason Buhari was released. After burying his mother, Buhari will divorce his first wife and head to Yola to accept a 13yr old shy child bride called Aisha.

The rest, they say is history.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by ntyce(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2018
I really marvel at those who insult leaders.
80% of guys above who insulted Buhari and his mum won't have a chance to lead their local community talkless being a local govt counsellor.
Yet this is someone that has led the most populous black nation twice.
No one is happy with his style of governance but insults and abuse will only strengthen his supporters.
He's the current president and God has highly favored him, best we can do is to vote him out next year.

Insults won't do

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by alen4smith(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

you secretly wished the olodo was your father!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Baybat: 2:33pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

What is your ward number in Aro psychiatric hospital. I hope to be in abrokuta to hand over your new drugs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by madridguy(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2018
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: President Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In South East / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.