Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

If You’re An Uber Driver Share Ur Experience Here - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If You’re An Uber Driver Share Ur Experience Here (368 Views)

Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience / LASTMA: Share Your Lastma Experience Here. / Can A Peugeot 307 Work As An Uber Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You’re An Uber Driver Share Ur Experience Here by Manuel43(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
If you are Uber Partner or Driver in Lagos, kindly share your experience here:

- Considering the unpredictable traffic situation in some parts of Lagos, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Lagos with being a partner or driver with Uber?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Uber.
- Any other useful info...

I need this survey/shared experience because I have thought of being a partner with Uber. I have a driver that is assigned to my family. My family's daily itinerary is fixed and this makes my driver and my car idle from 8am to 8pm daily. Registering the car and the driver with Uber has been considered to roll extra bucks into the family's purse and increase my driver's take-home as he will get commission from money made from Uber, apart from the salary he is being paid presently.

Your comments will be appreciated!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reg Toyota RAV4 2014 Available / Please, Come In ,if You Can Help / Car Detailing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.